Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? (4016 Views)

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2009
I have an extensive argument with a colleague that at the end, we could not come to positive concurrence. the question is this, is it advisable for a boss to date her office secretary? Well, in the world of uncertainty, anything can happen but then, morally ignorant could be accepted but legally, ignorant is not an excuse.

can someone help me out? i'm curious
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2009
yes it is grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Nautillus(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2009
Soliloquy
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Sissy3(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2009
mixing business with pleasure has its pro and cons, first the person should think of what work might be like if the romance goes sour, in some case it isn't always pretty picture and since he is the boss, i wouldn't attempt it if i was the sec.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2009
ohaechesi:

I have an extensive argument with a colleague that at the end, we could not come to positive concurrence. the question is this, is it advisable for a boss to date her office secretary? Well, in the world of uncertainty, anything can happen but then, morally ignorant could be accepted but legally, ignorant is not an excuse.

can someone help me out? i'm curious

what if the pressure from your boss is unbearable as a sec?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2009
Nautillus:

Soliloquy

are you talking or thinking? it seems u r thinking grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Omolola1(f): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2009
IT IS NOT ADVISABLE

But it is sha grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2009
Omolola1:

IT IS NOT ADVISABLE

But it is sha grin

you resonate as someone who must had tested the show. would you like to share your experience with us grin i meant no disdain
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
it is cool,fun and interesting and more fascinating when your boss is young hmmmmmmmm
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by amyliajane(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
@poster,

In all things, apply wisdom, for wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by omega25red(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
is this boss married?? how many other people are working in this office is the secretary just looking to advance in her/his career of is it for love.

If the boss is married then you definately should not do it. For the boss his life could turn to aliving hell because who knows more about your secrets than your secretary.

If other people are working there, there would be jealousy which could make the bosses life a livin hell

The secretary could also use the relationship to blackmail the boss into giving her/him a promotion
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2009
Where the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by smooooooth: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
totally unadvisable. no job will be done as they will be busy humping all day.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
smooooooth:

totally unadvisable. no job will be done as they will be busy humping all day.

Thats still work being done grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by IFELEKE(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
Not all Good Things are Expedient.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
hmmmmmmmm?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by boomssey(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
wel 2 me i realy dnt dig it cos u might not be d only gal ur boss is humpin in ur office.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2009
All work and no play, u know the rest cool tongue
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
makes jack a dull boy abi
lol
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

makes jack a dull boy abi
lol

You sabi everything grin kiss grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2009
wow thank you well well
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

wow thank you well well

wow you're welcome well well grin grin grin

Hehehe is that a hug, wa shiere kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
a big hug hmmmmmmmm
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Genuine(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

a big hug hmmmmmmmm

O lord have mercy, this girl go kill me, she get big something grin tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by yme1(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
oka omoge --------- one leg up, one leg up guy are you readyyyyyyyyyyyy------------------
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by CrazyMan(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
Would you call a boss secretary affair dating?

To me it looks more like a one sided affair, because the boss would never take her home as a wife (that’s if he isn’t married). I’ve seen so many relationships like that, and believe me; they don’t end well. It’s either the girl got pregnant and the boss in a bid to avoid taking responsibility of the child fired her; or the girl sustained internal injuries as a result of constant abortions which would definitely her ability to mother a child.

Any responsible and decent girl would know that dating her boss is totally out of the picture.

He’s your boss, so he’ll never take you seriously.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2009
crazykid:

Would you call a boss secretary affair dating?

To me it looks more like a one sided affair, because the boss would never take her home as a wife (that’s if he isn’t married). I’ve seen so many relationships like that, and believe me; they don’t end well. It’s either the girl got pregnant and the boss in a bid to avoid taking responsibility of the child fired her; or the girl sustained internal injuries as a result of constant abortions which would definitely her ability to mother a child.

Any responsible and decent girl would know that dating her boss is totally out of the picture.

He’s your boss, so he’ll never take you seriously.

brilliant advise i must confess
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by stateboy: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2009
Its not fair at all.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2009
stateboy:

Its not fair at all.

Thats what you think while some would consider it as the best option to cure their Hot
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by Omolola1(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2009
there is nothing wrong with it if she be the only gal for office and the boss is dickiliciously Hot grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? by ohaechesi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
Omolola1:

there is nothing wrong with it if she be the only gal for office and the boss is dickiliciously Hot grin

LOL, fuuny you!

(1) (Reply)

When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring / Upgrading From Girlfriend 7.0 To WIFE 1.0..(a Must Read For All Men) / How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.