Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) (15207 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by samone2: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
E no easy 2 be celeb. So make una liv d guy alone.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by nikdam: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
grin grin
yuzedo: Na wa! Interviewing governor while wearing cap? undecided
Anyway, i no blame am. That him large hammer-head, heard that it is so big, if rain falls on him, his clothes don't get wet! grin
grin
Anyway, i no blame am. That him large hammer-head, heard that it is so big, if rain falls on him, his clothes don't get wet! grin
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by DisGuy: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why do they normally have pictures of the president/governor everywhere in public and private institution/companies

We are not in a communist state undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by teebadmus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
engr j: banky W head have a funny shape that is y he always go with cap.
the cap is his brand so, u guys should stop all this criticism. I hope the video is out soon
to know what their conversation is all about.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by asaajuomo1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
D Guy na handsome man despite D big head.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by canuck(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
whirlwind7: Why does most govt offices look like a "babalawo's" place of business? undecided

You must have vast experience in babalawo's places of business - Pray, tell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Donmeca(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
What is d difference between dis and D'Banj did with GEJ last year? D same folks that condemned dat shady act are now saying "good", "nice"
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by DisGuy: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Donmeca: What is d difference between dis and D'Banj did with GEJ last year? D same folks that condemned dat shady act are now saying "good", "nice"

this isnt an advert for election this is a DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DEMOCRACY
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by jason123: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Donmeca: What is d difference between dis and D'Banj did with GEJ last year? D same folks that condemned dat shady act are now saying "good", "nice"

This was organised by a US based development institution while GEJ's was done for popularity...learn d difference
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by jedisco(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dis Guy:

this isnt an advert for election this is a DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DEMOCRACY

You are really pounding pathetic and biased. Just listen to yourself.
Well... Using your mindset, I could say GEJ was trying to reach a certain class of people.

Or rather what would have been your response if this documentary was done on GEJ.
And you call yourselves 'the opposition'
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by jedisco(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
jason123:

This was organised by a US based development institution while GEJ's was done for popularity...learn d difference

So according to you its ok cos it was organised by a US based organisation.

I hope you know that GEJ was trying to reach a certain group of people during the elections.

Like I asked the guy above, let me also ask you what would have been your response
if this documentary was done on GEJ.

This is the same reason why I laugh when you people try to paint ACN as saints and PDP as demons.

You all are a bunch of hypocrites who would do worse if they got the position
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by DisGuy: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
jedisco:

Well... Using your mindset, I could say GEJ was trying to reach a certain class of people.

Or rather what would have been your response if this documentary was done on GEJ.

sorry do i know you? where did i call myself the 'opposition' you're a scum!

you eediot, this isnt a Governor 'trying' to reach a certain class of people
this is a documentary about democracy and fashola is the guest of the producer
Banky W- the host- is not being paid by the governor for 'election' campaign

the Governor is not the 'subject' of this documentary!!
heck the number of dumb people have certainly increased since this incompetent malu became president!
now Bleep off and stay off the smoked fish
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Donmeca(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]
jason123:

This was organised by a US based development institution while GEJ's was done for popularity...learn d difference.

THEN ANOTHER FOOOL WROTE: this isnt an advert for election this is a DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DEMOCRACY

D two of u are insane! What do I care abt who organises what? Do u know what prompted d said documentary? There is surely no smoke without fire! I make allusions to d use of celebrities to attract d masses and someone is teaching me diffrences! Let's assume I don't know differences but I sure know that we are activists and opposition when it's not our brother or membe that does runs d show.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Donmeca(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
jedisco:

Don't mind d "progressives" from Nigeria lecturing Americans on d beauty of democracy. Last year d youths thru OUR TIME wanted to extract commitments from GEJ who was 70% sure of winning d electio den. D same people condemned that move...I also did! But it baffles me that d same people are praising d use Banky, a musician in d same mould of D'Banj. To interview a governor who is bn tipped for presidency in d next election. Funny world!!!
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by DisGuy: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Donmeca: [/color][color=#990000]

D two of u are insane! What do I care abt who organises what? Do u know what prompted d said documentary? There is surely no smoke without fire! I make allusions to d use of celebrities to attract d masses and someone is teaching me diffrences! Let's assume I don't know differences but I sure know that we are activists and opposition when it's not our brother or membe that does runs d show.

being tipped by who? and how do you know what part of the country or what member i belong to?

And how are you so sure with JUST ONE damn picture that Fashola is the only politician interviewed, i mean this is just one picture with less than a hundred word to explain whats happening and you already concluded 'there's no smoke without fire' have you seen the remaining politicians interviews?

quit the hasish

enjoy your paronoia
enough of this ping pong abeg
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
ideylaff: Re Banky W and his cap,

Banky survived a brain tumor operation a while back hence, loss of hair and scar tissue on his head.
Guy stfu and don't say what u donno,he had skin cancer and the chemotherapy process got those effect on him including his wayward head,thank Jah he had access to western medicine...
The poor boy is comfortable wearing a cap most times.

Best we respect his decision
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by billyG(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
yaruba men wear dia fila when dey sleep or takin dia poo no body complain or is it b/c his cap look like omo ibo own?unyarubaish ?;
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by GATomcruise: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
[center][/center] cool :PoOOBoye the way of making money! de guy do hammer for Fashola head.Atleast 2milla go do comeout.good for him.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by dapsyd1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
whirlwind7: Why does most govt offices look like a "babalawo's" place of business? undecided

how many of d governors office have u been opportune to visit?
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
dapsy d:

how many of d governors office have u been opportune to visit?

The boy has never left his village. We should be questioning how he got on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nice one banky,u 2 much abeg,enemies of progress
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by dasparrow: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is he Nigerian?

Yes Banky is Nigerian though he was born in the United States and spent his formative years growing up there. He just relocated back to Nigeria a few years ago to pursue his music career.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by leeland(m): 2:24am On Jun 28, 2012
People pls leave banky alone,d guy dey make him money.Evrybdy get he own for body,abi I lie.D only tin be say make we knw hw to package our sef.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes Banky is Nigerian though he was born in the United States and spent his formative years growing up there. He just relocated back to Nigeria a few years ago to pursue his music career.

Fo real?

Dude is so gorgeous. cheesy
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 3:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Nigerian youths are the most gullible piece of shit people I have ever met.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 3:52am On Jun 28, 2012
Mustay: If the few comments are anything to go by, the youths are apparently disinterested in the substance of his meeting and dlighted by the theatrics, makeup or makeover and the likes. Had to crosscheck this was not in the entertainment section before posting this.

Well stated Mustay --- the youths are less concerned with what he has to say. They are only interested because he is Banky W smiley
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2012
I know the guy and he's an id. iot. smiley
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by jedisco(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Dis Guy:

sorry do i know you? where did i call myself the 'opposition' you're a scum!

you eediot, this isnt a Governor 'trying' to reach a certain class of people
this is a documentary about democracy and fashola is the guest of the producer
Banky W- the host- is not being paid by the governor for 'election' campaign

the Governor is not the 'subject' of this documentary!!
heck the number of dumb people have certainly increased since this incompetent malu became president!
now Bleep off and stay off the smoked fish

You don't need to use insults to cover your intellectual paucity.
All you said does not cover up the fact that this is a publicity stunt by the Governor just like in GEJs case. What I find amusing is the ease with which you defended this.

Like I said, to prove you are not a hypocrite why not answer the simple question.
What would have been your reaction if GEJ was the one being interviewed?
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by jedisco(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Donmeca:

Don't mind d "progressives" from Nigeria lecturing Americans on d beauty of democracy. Last year d youths thru OUR TIME wanted to extract commitments from GEJ who was 70% sure of winning d electio den. D same people condemned that move...I also did! But it baffles me that d same people are praising d use Banky, a musician in d same mould of D'Banj. To interview a governor who is bn tipped for presidency in d next election. Funny world!!!

It just reminds me of the incident sometime ago when it was rumoured that PDP wanted to invest in the Oil and Gas industry to have an independent source of funds and not rely on politicians (BTW I'm indifferent to this move). It baffled me that when I saw several people criticizing them, cos I know those same people would have heaped praises on Fashola and Tinibu if it was ACN that came up with that idea under the disguise of not putting pressure on politicians to use personal or state funds to run the party.
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by walton1(m): 5:59am On Jun 28, 2012
Foolish move, when dbanj interviewed GEJ there was condemnation from all corners that he didn't represent the nigerian youth now banky w does and everyone claps sheer stupidity
Re: Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) by queensmith: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2012
and if fashola does something now, Nigerians will hold Banky W accountable for it. I have said too many times these celebrities need to stop associating themselves with politicians. Not with the way Nigerian politics roll anyways.

Then again it makes sense, Banky W is a platform to engage the youths. nice.

I will love to meet Fashola, I'm going to look out for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some N’assembly Members Can Barely Write Their Names – Deputy Senate President / Sanwo-olu Will Complete My Unfinished Projects, Ambode Said / Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.