Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date (818 Views)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by Jamji: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nl girls any one wana come with me on a date? I promise ill take you home and you will see my bedroom. You just cant resist me. Who goes first?
Re: You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by Sijo01(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
What a waste
angry angry
Re: You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by cindyrella(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew! Smh
Re: You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Poster u fori gbale ni? undecided
Re: You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Oya jamji post your picture na, let us know if you are worth it.
Re: You Will See The Four Corners Of My Bedroom On The First Date by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
Absolute Drivel!

(1)

Nigerian ''don'' Artist & Female Artist Caught In The Act. / You Find Out On Your Wedding Day That Your Partner Is Eppilleptic. . . / The Black Man's #1 Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.