Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (30954 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
She was tall, light skinned, cute faced and she had such beautiful perfect features i mistook her to be a mannequin, more so because she stood in front of a boutique, she was alone, she was on the phone and she seemed a little frazzled, i drove closer to where she stood, stopped the car and got down, about the same time i stopped, she ended the call on her phone, she looked at me as though she was expecting me to say something, that was the last reaction i expected from her, but i said nothing, i just looked on soaking in her features like i was taking a long cool drink, she looked even more angelic up close, she smiled and asked if i was Henry, the question immediately got my attention, "Henry?" i thought in my head, without hesitation i said yes, to think my name was no way close to Henry did not even slow down my response one bit, for a girl as beautiful as this, i don't mind been called "shit packer"

She came close and gave me a very long hug and with such cheerfulness stepped back, held my hands and looked me over, "you look very much different in person than you do on Facebook", she said. without skipping a beat, i answered her "well, sometimes it happens that way, you look even more gorgeous than you look on Facebook anyway". she seemed so thrilled to have met this Henry, Facebook friend of hers, when in the real sense this was smart boy Nwokocha taking advantage of the situation standing in front of her, she asked me how come the number i gave her had been switched off all day, "the phone fell inside water" was my quick response, seemed like the person she was suppose to meet at the spot was incommunicado, i hope he stays so till this encounter is over.

We got into my car and headed for one of the restaurants around, this was not what i ever planned for, but it was going so well and i was acting the part so well too, i just wonder how she could be so dumb to think i was Henry, wont blame her though, the confidence with which i stood in her front at a time she was expecting someone she has not even met in person before would have it difficult for her to think otherwise, we chatted cheerfully as we ate in the restaurant and when we finished eating and continued chatting and made no move to leave, she asked if i did not want her to know where i stayed, i responded with "why not?" we headed to my place and i knew exactly what i was going to do to this beautiful lady, i could feel excitement coursing through my body, one part of me was feeling a little guilty though, but i silenced it,

Two hours after i coincidentally met this beautiful lady she was in my room, i was the assumed Facebook friend, she was wrong but by the time i'm through with her she would be right, things was getting heated up between us as we sat down in my living room and just then her phone rang, i prayed silently it would be one of her lady friends, she picked her phone and immediately her countenance changed and then i knew i was in trouble, minutes after she ended her call, looked at me and said "so you are not Henry? shit", she frantically carried her bag and hurried out of my house without saying nothing else, while i sat down there looking like a fool that i was, i was foolish enough to have wanted to sleep with a girl i just met that day and i was so very close to doing it, God have mercy.

what would you have done if you were the lady or if you were in my shoes? drop your comment

Culled fromGist&Rhymes

6 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

The girl sef. If I see someone on Facebook, the person should look the same in real life, otherwise I'm not going anywhere with him. She's lucky the guy wasn't a criminal.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sheenor: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
If Y♡Ʊ can't post it here jst forget it!!

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sheenor: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
ogugua88: Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

The girl sef. If I see someone on Facebook, the person should look the same in real life, otherwise I'm not going anywhere with him. She's lucky the guy wasn't a criminal.
dat'$ right!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by drnoel: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
I knew they were weirdos in Nigeria but this officially confirms that there are also weirdos on NL

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by homesteady(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
If I was the girl, I'll use my high heel and scatter the guy head grin
The guy has mind oh!! Maybe he has not heard of how people use to carry mamy water to their houses
If I see this kind of girl, I'll run oh! Because, I'll either suspect that she is an armed robber or mamy water!

5 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Ladybianca(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: If I was the girl, I'll use my high heel and scatter the guy head grin
The guy has mind oh!! Maybe he has not heard of how people use to carry mamy water to their houses
If I see this kind of girl, I'll run oh! Because, I'll either suspect that she is an armed robber or mamy water!

sorry for quoting buh u seem to be everywhere in nairaland....... your username should be nairalandsteady......lol

6 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by AbuMikey(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
You were lucky you didn't meet a "lion-like minded" girl.

She for beat life comot for your body grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
At least she no bi OGBANJE or MAMMY WATER¤

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: You were lucky you didn't meet a "lion-like minded" girl.

lool
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Haba!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
POINTS 2 NOTE
1. HE HAD A CAR
2. HE TOOK HER 2 A RESTURANT
3. I BET HIS PLACE WAS WELL FURNISHED WITH DSTV ETC

THATS ALL U NEED 2 LAY A CHIC THESE DAYS

41 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sijo01(f): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladimejiX: while i sat down there looking like a fool that i was, i was foolish enough to have wanted to sleep with a girl i just met that day and i was so very close to doing it, God have mercy.

SOURCE

You'r indeed one. A big one at that.

3 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by MillionDollars: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
wat r dey sayin sef? Any summarizer

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: You were lucky you didn't meet a "lion-like minded" girl.

grin grin grin grin
your head is there jare.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by bionicdude(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
op is my kind of guy.make d most of d situation jare.u even dull sef u would have offed her phone telling her dat u did it so no one will call so u can be romantic as possible.after dat scatter dat punnani till she gives up as yuzedo will say

4 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
What I think?

I think both of them are kinda dumb if you ask me but the girl is more dumber like seriously? Anything could have happened, when the pics and phone no do not match, if you can't figure this clues out, is it when you're in danger you'll figure it out? I guess some ladies are so pretty to the point of foolishness, an epitome of stupidity.

As for the guy, you think say you smart, if she continued to play the game only to grab onto your balls and not letting go, just to teach you a lesson, you for learn. Next time, you go know say women can be cruel too..

5 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by TRILLIONIAR: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
humm gbomo gbomo
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Samanthawebb: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who's gonna read that long crap.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
I suspect the guy is Jim Iyke. Na dat kind thing im sabi do. Mtscheeew! angry

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by strangest(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hint magazine? Abi na nollywood?

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Adewale65: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Danhumprey: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oboy,you get luck sha.

If to say the girl is possessed,she for don cut off that third head inbetween your leg wey you been dey use think! Na then you go know say some gals are not stupid. grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by frainc(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
If to say you don give am alomo b4 you carry am go house
you for don finish work b4 the original henry call

shey bi i no comment
abi i comment?

6 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Chimdim: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
oh boy u no try at all
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by gudxson: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
@OP.

You didn't calculate well. if you really want to play it down. As soon as you have successfully got her into your room. Romantically, tell her to silence or off her mobile while you off yours too (playing along) for the sake you both having the best of time without disturbance.

Then when you tru wit her, the BAD NEWS can come in....sorry, you WON already.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by majekobaje1: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
My guy na real shortage ooo

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Ghydyon(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
she no even happy say she get free nice threat

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Zane2point4(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guy forget all this ppl talking trash,every guy in your shoes would have done the same thing you did,who will spit out suger been fed to him,you where in the track and you ran on it,according to what you said the girl was charming so many of us will want to use the oppurtunity,but you didn't play smart well,you had enough time to arrange some things back then in the restaurant,you could have demanded to see her pictures on her phone,then sharply disconnected her network so that she won't receive another call,you should have acted fast.sorry for you loss shaa!

7 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by nekaa(f): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
I enjoyed reading ur story.... smiley
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by ugoezeik(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hahahahahaha, but guy u get liver oooooo, wat if to say na snake u carry go house wetin u for do. Omo l don c person Wey pass me ooppopopop

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88: Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

abi o or a rapist.the girl too sef no get sense.you meet a guy,he claims he is 'henry' you just hurriedly give him a hug.na so her clitoris dey scratch am.smh.

cynthia saga don die down.come to think of it,what of if the guy had successfully lured her to bed and in the midle of the bedmatic levels her phone rings and it happens to be the real henry or what if she was even a demonic or possesed lady or woking for criminals.thats how people bring trouble for themselves and invite trouble into their house because of the flesh in between the thighs that cant be controlled.mshewwwwww.yanga sleep.trouble go wake am.hiaaan!

I jump am pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.