Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Best Love Letter Of 80's. What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Love Letter Of 80's. What Do You Think (586 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Love Letter Of 80's. What Do You Think by itswellohvic: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2012
Ditto, honey, i pick up my pen from the sugar mountain, across the milk ocean, to the coffee land, to make a tea for you. Hope your in the mood to drink it. Men, i wrote this to a girl during my secondary school days, she couldn't concentrate on her studies again to the extent she use to place the paper on her chest while sleeping, till her mum get to know about it, she started treatening me of making her daughter sleeplessness and trying to impregnate her daughter through sweet words. Add your comment

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence And Abuse In Relationship / What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? / How Facebook Has Changed The Dating World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.