Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (5465 Views)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / Help She Is 16 / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by booggy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
It's almost a month now i posted the topic that i am in love with a 16yr old girl and if i should disvirgin her. The response were with mixed feelings.

I finally decided to do it lo and behold she wasn't a virgin. i confronted her and all she could say was "sorry".

Should i keep her?
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by cblow(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
[size=14pt]clap for ya self[/size]. you shld be ashamed that you did it with a minor. i thought at 27 you wld have known better and after doing it you want us to tell you whether you shld keep her or not. even if she was a virgin, u were doing it to satisfy your insatiable lust for sex so settle your problem alone and dont involve us. afterall we werent there when u did it. angryrubbish

2 Likes

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
wait until your own daughter is 16.

3 Likes

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by cybersleek(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2007
You dont mean it! after all the hue and cry, you still did it and you are now asking if you should keep her? im sure its one agbaya like you that did the deed in the first place. angry

2 Likes

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
Why does she have to say "sorry" to you? Are you a virgin?
It's not as if an idiot like you deserves to be with a virgin. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by MrTurkey(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
booggy:
she wasn't a virgin. i confronted her and all she could say was "sorry".
it's good she's the one saying sorry, what if she were a virgin and you deflowered her, it's the same sorry you would've said too (just sad she's in the way of the world already, if you rally love her, her virginity isn't supposed to be an issue to your keeping the relationship or not)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Zandra1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
Holly Molly! I don't get what a 27 year old dude is doing with a 16yr old girl. Is it that some dude lack the skill to go after their age mates or older and matured ladies? Its plain disgusting. Please try at least 18yr olds if u want them waaaaaay too young. My major and minor in college are health oriented and we were told that when people have sex at young age ie < 18 years, that they are more susceptible to certain diseases and harm to the body than matured people ie > 18 years old that have sex. So, y'all should be careful.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by tikiGal(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2007
u dey mad o. we surpose cut ur bolkos !Were! angry
am sure u r one of those that will later say you wan marry virgin!
low self esteem dey worry you!
shameless man!

1 Like

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by rachiwise(f): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
@boogy

b4 i tot u were a cool guy to have tot twice abt something most men would have jumped at.But i never knew u were the craziest mother f@*ker i have ever heard of. angry angry

men!that is the silliest thing i have ever heard of.So u still went ahead to do the thing,ehn.May thunder fire u o shocked

And u now have the guts to come back to tell us ur stupid experience.whelther she is a virgin or not is not the point ,but that u still went on with the silly idea of urs.Men! u need to see the doctor cos u r really SICK!!! shocked shocked shocked

Abeg,spare us ur crazy experience.U should be shot,Whallahi!!!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2007
It would appear that the number of paedophiles and beasts are on the increase.

@ poster; Shame on you.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
@poster

I take it you only wanted to be with her simply because u thought you might finally be fulfilling your wish to break the hymen eh

oloriburuku oshi omo ota!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by dot2002(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
This is wrong and topics like this will shut this site for good, sexual fantasies with underage physical, or cyber is a no no.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by chikibaybi(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
Big shame on u. How can u, pls thats child abuse. angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by MissD1(f): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
As davidylan states,

"Wait till u have ur daughter''

What goes round comes round in a nut shell, except in ur case i wish and pray you never have a

daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos then she will be getting punished for ur sin.

u see with man like you, some women wish u were never

created by God. For you to have courage and sleep with a young girl and be bold to disclose it,

give me reasons to be worried about ur mental state, please seek help, u need serious counselling of

some sort, be it psychological or psychotherapy input.

alternative to the above is u get monitoring tag and be place on child sex offenders register.

Pervert[center][/center]
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by tollu: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2007
well, I hope you enjoyed it?

Cos dis is the last time your willy will rise!
signed: atampititi
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by FactorChic(f): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2007
See what I'm saying, last time from d way dis guy talked, u'd thnk he was Joseph's tiwn brother, now u slept with her and she's not a virgin, so u want to leave herr, I bet if she was a virgin, u woulda've left her for someone else too, hoping dat o ne w ill be a virgin

d fact that u're 27 and u slept with a 16 yr old is a shame, u should be shot dead! get a life and stop molesting d poor girl!!! it's not like u have future plans for her, dirty smelly he-goat like u!!! angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by mencer(m): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2007
pedophilia nut
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by spoilt(f): 4:47am On Nov 30, 2007
u confronted her ke? the cheek of it! were you a virgin yourself?

1 Like

Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by akaluka: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2007
did i not tell you that girl was fooling you.
this young kids of nowadays want to break their parents' record.the thing wey dem mama do for twenty years,
them want achieve in two years.anyway ,hope youenjoyed it.was she good in bed as in she sabi DO!!!
[sub][/sub]sings along new p square track,i like the way u do me,do me,do me
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by akaluka: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2007
did i not tell you that girl was fooling you.
this young kids of nowadays want to break their parents' record.the thing wey dem  mama do for twenty years,
them want achieve in two years.anyway ,hope youenjoyed it.was she good in bed as in she sabi DO!!!
[sub][/sub]sings  new p square track,i like the way u do me,do me,do me
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by nguage(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2007
HURRAY!  You slept with a 16YO chick (sarcasm doesn't work on the internet). Some other guy wanted to marry a 15YO girl yesterday.

Conclusion: Naija guys  love 'em young (who doesn't).
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by wendymanda: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2007
So this aboro idiot is lying and riling us up. I wish I knew him, someone will punish you for your lies to piss us off.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Dejavu2(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2007
I am so dissapointed that people like you are on this planet. You watch movies, you watch TV, You listen to radio, You got western education and yet because of your egoist desire for sex, you stooped so low as to have sex with a 16 year old girl. People like you should be sued for doing such so that that will serve as a deterent for others like you. "Shameless he goat". angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by jeffcom(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2007
You are such an idiot,
must u broadcast to the world that you are fucking a 16 year old gurl?
besides, animals like you should be jailed for atleast a decade for fucking an [b]UNDER-AGE GURL.[/b]

OK, i think i now get the point you are trying to make, that you are the WORLD MOST IDIOT CHAMPION!
Well, like someone said, wait ntil your daughter turns 14 and insert your finger into her vigina to see if she is still intact!

you sucked!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by Dejavu2(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2007
I am so dissapointed that people like you are on this planet. You watch movies, you watch TV, You listen to radio, You got western education and yet because of your egoist desire for sex, you stooped so low as to have sex with a 16 year old girl. People like you should be sued for doing such so that that will serve as a deterent for others like you. "Shameless he goat". angry
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by topeorekoy(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2007
all u guys that r abusing him of doing with an under age chik are all at one time or the other guilty of the offence. i really dont support him that he did it but do u knw even if the chik look 25? chiks of now adays mature very fast that if she doesnt tell u her age, u'll think she is over 20

@poster, it aint good doing it with under age chik, i was in that spot too and didnt do it and i stopped getting in touch with the chik cos i see her too small for me.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by rockiedink(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2007
@poster
like every one has said, karma is a crazy-ass b@#%h. your own daughter is gonna get bleeped by some 40-year old aristo when she's in 100-level or even SSS1. you can bet on that.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by topeorekoy(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2007
rockiedink:

@poster
like every one has said, karma is a crazy-ass b@#%h. your own daughter is going to get bleeped by some 40-year old aristo when she's in 100-level or even SSS1. you can bet on that.

it happens everytime so what r we going to do abt it? as long as he doesnt knw abt it, its good as not happening
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by oxygenL(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2007
@poster

do you realy mean well for this teenager, you should be ashamed of yourself, don't be a disgrace to mankind, you must keep, have you forgotten your sweet promises and sugar-coated poems, ?
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by rockiedink(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2007
topeorekoy:

it happens everytime so what r we going to do about it? as long as he doesnt knw about it, its good as not happening

oh you can bet he's going to know about it. then he'll bite his fingers and nibble his nails - in regret. and worse still, the person will be someone he detests with a fiery passion. you can also bet on that.
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by fakande(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2007
@ topic

Yeah, she wasn't a virgin because another paedophile like u got to her before u angry angry When r u going to learn to leave the children alone pervert!!!
Re: I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. by ralphd001(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2007
Thats kool my broda, most of all these young girls are way up there. but you should be lucky u leave in a society like nigeria otherwise u ought to be behind bars

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Told My Girlfriend To Control Her Emotions, And She Is Angry. What Do I Do? / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage / A Lady I Met In D Bus Did This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.