Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? (1655 Views)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by TonySpike: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Has anyone noticed lately the preponderance of government apologists on Nairaland lately? These apologists swarm in droves to any thread that tends to portray the weak side of the Federal Government. I am beginning to think this is most unusual as we aren't in election period or am I the only one noticing this?
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by canuck(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yeap! I have. Majority of them registered within the last 4-5 months too - Check their NL profiles!

We now know what it means when a clueless govt says it's into "job creation"! Simply disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by TonySpike: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
canuck: Yeap! I have. Majority of them registered within the last 4-5 months too - Check their NL profiles!

We now know what it means when a clueless govt says it's into "job creation"! Simply disgusting.

Can we safely say that the government noticed a large number of Nairaland users are recalcirant critics? Otherwise, how can we explain the rate of infiltration of Nairaland by these desperate apologists?
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Beaf: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
I see that there is a winsh meeting to silence opposing views!
All hail Osonga airways!
Will all "night pilots," "night astronauts" and osonga warriors report for duty?

[size=14pt]Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
Tins hard sote winsh get accident!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/673922_winsh_jpg310201aa660343e6b3279183710d5096

2 Likes

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Mandelaguy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
I have been called a govt agent severally, it is a game of absurdity because I personally want this country to succeed,I desperately wish her to achieve the giant status she has been carrying like a burden since he independence but has not been able to achieve,I have taken keen interest in the politics of this nation, and am solely interested in showcasing the positives and x-raying the negatives. I want to see this nation work,not by hurling insults,accusations and counter accusations. I became angry when I saw the vebal insults and war people are waging against GEJ, not putting into perspective the environment he inherited to work in. In as long a time as I can remember, we have not had a better president,talk of one contending with all these forces. I was labelled and even banned because I stand on what I believe. There is freedom of speech and association in this country and the truth is that most of us will never sell our conscience and personally, when I believe in a cause, I take my time to analyse before I follow. I AM NOT PAID BY ANYONE and not afraid to maintain my stand because I know how difficult it must be for this guy trying to set us on a new path (GEJ) and am willing to give him time. The haters are at it because their turbines sucking the economy has been shut down,and this is their way of retaliating(and hence misleading their gullible followers). Trail blazers,be it inventors or new school has always met stiff opposition and GEJ will nt meet a different reaction. I rest my case!
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by billante(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tony Spike:

Can we safely say that the government noticed a large number of Nairaland users are recalcirant critics? Otherwise, how can we explain the rate of infiltration of Nairaland by these desperate apologists?

Na una wey infiltrate nairaland! D Haramites and haters! Una just wake up everyday looking for who to hate! grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by tevinsolt: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
beaf ur r3tarded......besides that picture is old u should get something else
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by canuck(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf: I see that there is a winsh meeting to silence opposing views!

LOL! Beaf, I hail o.

Talking about winsh: We are only connecting the winsh's cry of last night with the death of the baby this morning smiley

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by canuck(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tony Spike:

Hahahaaa. . .I likey! True, we also know the Sahara-Reporters-wanna-be amongst us - They are waiting for Sowore to send them a visa and ticket to the US.

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Clerverly: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mandelaguy: I have been called a govt agent severally, it is a game of absurdity because I personally want this country to succeed,I desperately wish her to achieve the giant status she has been carrying like a burden since he independence but has not been able to achieve,I have taken keen interest in the politics of this nation, and am solely interested in showcasing the positives and x-raying the negatives. I want to see this nation work,not by hurling insults,accusations and counter accusations. I became angry when I saw the vebal insults and war people are waging against GEJ, not putting into perspective the environment he inherited to work in. In as long a time as I can remember, we have not had a better president,talk of one contending with all these forces. I was labelled and even banned because I stand on what I believe. There is freedom of speech and association in this country and the truth is that most of us will never sell our conscience and personally, when I believe in a cause, I take my time to analyse before I follow. I AM NOT PAID BY ANYONE and not afraid to maintain my stand because I know how difficult it must be for this guy trying to set us on a new path (GEJ) and am willing to give him time. The haters are at it because their turbines sucking the economy has been shut down,and this is their way of retaliating(and hence misleading their gullible followers). Trail blazers,be it inventors or new school has always met stiff opposition and GEJ will nt meet a different reaction. I rest my case!
Beaf grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by TrueNaijaguy: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why are u guys against people supporting government policies? This clearly shows your inability to accomodate opposing views same thing you accuse the government of doing. Hypocrisy is a disease pls get a cure
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thats the nature of the useless govt of retardeen.

if you cant do the real development then spin and sell
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by dedeike: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
canuck: Yeap! I have. Majority of them registered within the last 4-5 months too - Check their NL profiles!

it's obvious you are paid to jump frm one thread to another to distort facts and broadcast falsehood. I have noticed that severally. So many times when a serious debate will be ongoing, you will resort to diverting attention with this your new pple gist. You came short of calling me a new person in the other thread.I just laughed because I'm so sure you many never hve learnt to use a laptop when I joined Nairaland. Please tell your paymasters that Nairaland is a forum for the cross pollination of ideas by intellectuals. It's not a safe heaven for pedestrian critics. You carefully dodge issues and chase shadows, that is why somebody on the other thread labelled you a confusionist or something. Pls grow up and stop sounding like a broken record.
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by jmaine: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Some tear shedding episode in progress . . .una dey threatened by a few vocal pro GEJ id's cheesy . . .

Lame ducks grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by ubandire(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Already afraid of opposition,lol funny how" brave' some of you are,truth hurts right?it just began never again would we have you feed our people with falsehood,how would you people cope with opposition if u were the president?scared of the truth.I was almost becoming scared everyone were losing their minds.Cowards you created another topic to discuss fellow men who have engaged you in very positive and facts driven debate,the heat got unbearable u couldn't stand but run to seemingly safe corner to strategise like disgraced lieutenants,lies would only thrive where truthful men fail to stand up to responsbilities,always knew one day this devilish alliance of falsehood will come to an end.I've always believed in constructive critiscicm.

Please Mandelaguy,Beaf,Dedeike to mention but a few true and patriotic nairalanders,thanks for standing up for the truth at this critical time in the life of our nation.History will certainly vindicate the just.

One more thing please recruit me into ur army of Apologists...LoooooooooooL
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by ubandire(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tony Spike:

You that's being paid and used in trending evil,false and malicious rumours is not an infiltrator,I bet most of these Compatriots joined this group before you,funny enough i know your type,you are just setting the stage for ur Ogas to come in,they will be dissappointed that truth has already taken the stage.Bring em on Kobojunkie,Alj harem,shymmmex etc...LOSERS!!!
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by PointB: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Op,

Would you rather Nairaland is infiltrated by Boko Haram? grin grin grin grin grin

People and their 'ish'. Infiltration my little toe!
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by uzomagic(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tony Spike: Has anyone noticed lately the preponderance of government apologists on Nairaland lately? These apologists swarm in droves to any thread that tends to portray the weak side of the Federal Government. I am beginning to think this is most unusual as we aren't in election period or am I the only one noticing this?
You joined in 2012.! #infiltrator grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Ufeolorun(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
@OP
Its been obvious man.This trend started during Yara dua's time and when these guys came in they ramped up the pressure,we may see this government as generally incompetent but we must all admit that they have a huge,well funded internet operation.its not here only its everywhere and only the operators of the websites can stop them.Though they are outnumbered but have mastered the act of creating diversions.
Anyways anyone criticizing this administration probably wasting his or her time cos awon baba wa president "dont give a damn" and he means it. cheesy
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by dedeike: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
There appears to be a growing list of desperate politicians seeking to build a self conceited wall of blackmail and lies around social media. El Rufai appears to be leading the pack with his frequent tirades on twitter. Defeated Dino Melaye who turned to a pugilist in defence of ETTEHGATE follows a distant second. For comic relief, they just hired Patrick Obahiangbo. Just recently, they hve engaged the services of a disgruntled Ghanian professor. On Nairaland, they have KOBOJUNKIE as their falsehood/ Propaganda co ordinator.
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by uzomagic(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2012

The idiot who originted this post joined Nairaland in February 2012 grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by PointB: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf: I see that there is a winsh meeting to silence opposing views!
All hail Osonga airways!
Will all "night pilots," "night astronauts" and osonga warriors report for duty?

[size=14pt]Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
Tins hard sote winsh get accident!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/673922_winsh_jpg310201aa660343e6b3279183710d5096

Legendary and the one and only Beaf grin grin grin grin Nothing do you my brother. grin grin grin grin grin

They want to silence all opposing view, to pave the way for their unopposed propaganda of hate. grin grin grin grin
Winsh accident just just they start, fire burn them winshes!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
gej's desperate attempt to spam bomb social media

seems beaf and co have not been earning their salary cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by billante(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
D baga wey start d thread don run! Wey are all GEJ critics!...It seems they have all sucked and dodged away! #teamGEJ
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by TonySpike: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2012
I've read all the responses so far and I must say that I'm not disappointed. Somebody said I just registered In 2012, does that person know that we have guest users on Nairaland? Does he know exactly when I joined NL?

By the way, I have no problem with government apologists, because even Hitler in his dying days, had unflinching apologists for his barbaric reich. Keep up the work, apologists! Just know that what goes around, comes around. Change is the only permanent thing. smiley
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Beaf: 3:38am On Jun 29, 2012
^
...And does that person know that you are a paid infiltrator? grin

Ufeolorun: @OP
Its been obvious man.This trend started during Yara dua's time and when these guys came in they ramped up the pressure,we may see this government as generally incompetent but we must all admit that they have a huge,well funded internet operation.its not here only its everywhere and only the operators of the websites can stop them.Though they are outnumbered but have mastered the act of creating diversions.
Anyways anyone criticizing this administration probably wasting his or her time cos awon baba wa president "dont give a damn" and he means it. cheesy

Kai! So this lau-lau dummy can actually speak English? Lol!
Koda! grin grin grin
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Beaf: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2012
PointB:

Legendary and the one and only Beaf grin grin grin grin Nothing do you my brother. grin grin grin grin grin

They want to silence all opposing view, to pave the way for their unopposed propaganda of hate. grin grin grin grin
Winsh accident just just they start, fire burn them winshes!! grin grin grin grin

My brother, don't mind the addled imps jare!
We cramp and paralise Babylon, break Beelzebubs k-legs and pop a pot belly or two!
Pesin goat go wound o!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Mandelaguy(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Tony Spike: I've read all the responses so far and I must say that I'm not disappointed. Somebody said I just registered In 2012, does that person know that we have guest users on Nairaland? Does he know exactly when I joined NL?

By the way, I have no problem with government apologists, because even Hitler in his dying days, had unflinching apologists for his barbaric reich. Keep up the work, apologists! Just know that what goes around, comes around. Change is the only permanent thing. smiley
this guy is a clueless jerk. So there is a time frame to be on nairaland before you can talk? Failed antagonists!
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2012
the gej strategy, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance spam them with BS

posterity go nasty for our social media president cheesy cheesy cheesy and his horde of comical ali minions
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by ubandire(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Some enemies of truth where at it again yesterday,the last time I checked this forum's Nairaland and not Dictatorland.After 5yrs of active and meritorious service on this forum,tin pocket sized dictators Banned me from posting anything on the forum.

While trying to air my unbiased,critical,analytical fact driven view,I clicked on the submit tab,but to my utmost surprise a message that reminds me of the gloomy military interventions which first broadcasts where characterised with words like'ALL POLITICAL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN BANNED'.You have been Banned stared me in the face,I found it hard to believe so I consulted some respected patriots,not a few where baffled and I was regaled with complaints of how such treatment has been meted out to people for only trying to contribute.Have we now gone back to the dark days of the junta,when opposing views where subdued at all costs?I've seen half wits comment on this forum in the most unruly and foul manner and they have never been been cautioned talkless of being banned.

While trying as much as possible not to stir the Hornets,I wouldn't tolerate this again under any guise,and I also suggest the Administrators should apologise to every victim of 'unexplained' disbandment.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by StarrMatthieu: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Bombardment Of Nairaland With 'Paid' Government Apologists ? by TonySpike: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: this guy is a clueless jerk. So there is a time frame to be on nairaland before you can talk? Failed antagonists!

Actually, you sound much more like a better jerk, just like your clueless master at the helm of affairs. Remember, the table will be turned one day. By the way, do you have to insult my person to pass across your message?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury / Pdp Chairman, Caught Pants Down Afer "Doing It" With A Prostitute [photo] / Uh-oh: American NBC News Cameraman Tests Positive For Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.