Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,154 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury (1669 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat / Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Clips of the film, which are said to show the Muslim Prophet Mohammad engaging in crude and offensive behaviour, were posted online weeks ago under several titles, including “Innocence of Muslims”. The self-proclaimed director of the film, Sam Bacile, said on Wednesday he was in hiding following the attack on America’s Libyan embassy, which killed the US Ambassador to Libya.
Bacile described himself to journalists over the phone as a US-based property developer of Jewish and Israeli origin. Bacile told various media operations that the film cost $5 million, some of which was put forward by around 100 Jewish donors.
Yet by the day’s end, his story had unravelled, with actors and producers involved in the film dispelling a number of myths.American actors and actresses who appeared in “Innocence of Muslims” issued a joint statement saying they were misled about the project and alleged that some of their dialogue was crudely dubbed during post-production.
In the English-language version of the trailer, direct references to Muhammad appear to be the result of post-production changes to the movie. Either actors aren’t seen when the name “Muhammad” is spoken in the overdubbed sound, or they appear to be mouthing something else as the name of the prophet is spoken.
Ms Garcia said the film was shot in the summer of 2011 inside a church near Los Angeles, with actors standing in front of a “green screen,” used to depict background images. About 50 actors were involved, she said.
Experts questioned the £5m price tag of the film citing the low production values evident in its stilted dialogue and wooden acting.The existence of Bacile has yet to be proved, with evidence mounting that the film’s key player could be a southern Californian Coptic Christian with a chequered past.
Steven Klein, from Southern California, described himself as a consultant and spokesman for the project- though not the film maker. He told Reuters he believed the name was a pseudonym.
“I do know he’s not an Israeli Jew and I can only guess he threw that out to protect his family, which I do know is back in the Middle East,” Klein told Reuters.Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, told The Associated Press in an interview outside Los Angeles that he had managed logistics for the company which produced the film.
Nakoula also denied he had directed the film. However, the mobile phone number given to the AP for Bacile was traced to the same address as Nakoula.Federal court papers filed in a 2010 criminal prosecution against Nakoula said he had used numerous aliases in the past. Among the fake names, the documents said, were Nicola Bacily and Erwin Salameh.
During a conversation outside his home, Nakoula offered his driver’s licence to show his identity but kept his thumb over his middle name, Basseley. Records checks by the AP subsequently found that middle name as well as other connections to the Bacile persona.
Pastor Terry Jones, who sparked outrage in the Arab world when he announced plans to burn Qurans on the ninth anniversary of 9/11, said he had discussed promoting the film with its director but had not met the filmmaker in person.
Jones added: “I have not met him. Sam Bacile, that is not his real name. I just talked to him on the phone. He is definitely in hiding and does not reveal his identity. He was quite honestly fairly shook up concerning the events and what is happening. A lot of people are not supporting him..”
Bacile’s phone number was given to the AP by Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the US who had promoted the anti-Muslim film in recent days on his website.“Its release at this specific time is part of a malicious campaign targeting defamation of religions aiming to divide the people, most notably the Egyptian people,” the Holy Synod of the Coptic Orthodox Church said.
The film’s spokesman Klein blamed the violence on Muslim extremists.“Do I have blood on my hands? No,” said Klein, who the Southern Poverty Law Centre said has worked with a militia at the California-based Church at Kaweah and conducts drills with a San Francisco-based group named Christian Guardians.
“Do I have blood on my hands? No,” said Klein, who the Southern Poverty Law Centre said has worked with a militia at the California-based Church at Kaweah and conducts drills with a San Francisco-based group named Christian Guardians. “Those people are screwballs,” Klein said of the SPLC. He added he is not “what these people say.”
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/61469-the-film-behind-the-fury.html
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by immortalvoices(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
hmmm...I HEAR VOICES....SAYING "Knw who u ar dealing with {muslims} do not offend d rogue religion...em sori i mean d "wrong" religion {islam}
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
immortalvoices: hmmm...I HEAR VOICES....SAYING "Knw who u ar dealing with {muslims} do not offend d rogue religion...em sori i mean d "wrong" religion {islam}
Boring. . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by defemz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Muslims are trouble, they are like shit, if you hit them you are in trouble, and if they hit you, you are also in trouble. Best thing is to steer clear of them. They are children of Ishmael.
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by ARmanx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
It's great how the anonymity of the internet gives bigoted losers a chance to feel big.
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
defemz: Muslims are trouble, they are like shit, if you hit them you are in trouble, and if they hit you, you are also in trouble. Best thing is to steer clear of them. They are children of Ishmael.
any sense in what you just post? . .so christians are not trouble and shits cuz nothing is sacred and holy in christianity. . .are african muslims also children of Ishmeal?

1 Like

Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 15, 2012
If you look up the word "dolt" or "mumu" in the dictionary, then you will find pictures of those rioters and protesters. A majority of Americans did not know or hear of this film until after Ambassador Stevens' death. I know the rioters are/were not thinking as there's no explanation as to how they could assume that such a ridiculous film could actually convey the notions and beliefs of a majority of Americans. I can't wait for justice to be served on them. Their shall be no more doubters as to whether or not stupidity na pandemic. The answer is in the Middle East and Northern Africa as of now. As if no Muslim has burned a Bible or condemned Christianity before.
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Callotti: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2012
Who cares?
Why give satisfaction to CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM BIGOTS?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
May the keep killing themselves. Amen! kiss
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2012
ogugua88: If you look up the word "dolt" or "mumu" in the dictionary, then you will find pictures of those rioters and protesters. A majority of Americans did not know or hear of this film until after Ambassador Stevens' death. I know the rioters are/were not thinking as there's no explanation as to how they could assume that such a ridiculous film could actually convey the notions and beliefs of a majority of Americans. I can't wait for justice to be served on them. Their shall be no more doubters as to whether or not stupidity na pandemic. The answer is in the Middle East and Northern Africa as of now. As if no Muslim has burned a Bible or condemned Christianity before.
anything goes for christianity they dont care of their sacred beliefs insulted cuz nothing is sacred in christianity i said nothing. . .tho the action they took by killing the innocent U.S ambassedor in yemen is a bad tin to do very wrong. . .by the way madam can you show us any record of Muslims burning the bible and insulting christianity, Jesus, Jehovah in public making films for it.

1 Like

Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2012
ogugua88: If you look up the word "dolt" or "mumu" in the dictionary, then you will find pictures of those rioters and protesters. A majority of Americans did not know or hear of this film until after Ambassador Stevens' death. I know the rioters are/were not thinking as there's no explanation as to how they could assume that such a ridiculous film could actually convey the notions and beliefs of a majority of Americans. I can't wait for justice to be served on them. Their shall be no more doubters as to whether or not stupidity na pandemic. The answer is in the Middle East and Northern Africa as of now. As if no Muslim has burned a Bible or condemned Christianity before.
one question. . .show us a public records of muslims burning the bible and making mockery and insultive films of Jehovah and Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by aluwimike: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2012
aluwimike: C:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPz4xfcvu8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4pPz4xfcvu8&gl=GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1DRPF4_a8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSN1DRPF4_a8&gl=GB
lol. . .are you a comedian or what? grin . . .angry muslim burning a bible not even known in public while christians burn thousands of Quran by US nd silly pastors. . .dont post corner videos here. . .am still waiting for the movies muslims produced to mock Jehovah and Jesus.
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Noiseless2: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
And the fuckt@rd zombies who are well adopted by the devil himself are out for killing rituals to their devil again. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Noiseless2: And the fuckt@rd zombies who are well adopted by the devil himself are out for killing rituals to their devil again. TUFIAKWA!
your village devil
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by excondido(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hazyz: anything goes for christianity they dont care of their sacred beliefs insulted cuz nothing is sacred in christianity i said nothing. . .tho the action they took by killing the innocent U.S ambassedor in yemen is a bad tin to do very wrong. . .by the way madam can you show us any record of Muslims burning the bible and insulting christianity, Jesus, Jehovah in public making films for it.
if only u can be sincere to urself, u will know there are films out there and publications defaming christainity and ur continued insistent abt the falsehood of the trinity that christains profess. i tell u there are loads of films out there defaming christ and christains only they dont give a hoot about em. remember the terminator film?

can u deny that christains are being martyr in arab countries because they practice their religion peacefully. what is ur take abt the 14 yr old pakistani gal incriminated by a sheik for desecrating the quran? ask ur self this salient question and see how u will stutter for excuse.
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
excondido:
if only u can be sincere to urself, u will know there are films out there and publications defaming christainity and ur continued insistent abt the falsehood of the trinity that christains profess. i tell u there are loads of films out there defaming christ and christains only they dont give a hoot about em. remember the terminator film?

can u deny that christains are being martyr in arab countries because they practice their religion peacefully. what is ur take abt the 14 yr old pakistani gal incriminated by a sheik for desecrating the quran? ask ur self this salient question and see how u will stutter for excuse.
sorry if I may ask are ur anti-christian films produced by muslims?as for the gal The sheik was caught and put to court
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Noiseless2: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2012
If you have issues with my post and are seriously have concerns about islam and it's image, i suggest you start by having serious and honest talks with millions of your devilish incarnated imams/sheiks all over the word, just like the ones who would climb any mountain just to live up to their satanic mission. Why are you zombies not going on killing and protesting against what your devilish imam/sheik did to an innocent christian girl in pakistan? Bunch of devilsh zombies!
Hazyz: your village devil
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by ektbear: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sam Bacile...you the man.

Hopefully more such films will be made in the near future
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by sheyguy: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rubbish . . . Blood thirsty islamist looking for excuse to unleash their develish potentials . . . How does the idea conveyed by one person whow we aren't sure of his religion equals the views of Christians worldwide? Illiteracy wan kill una finish . . .
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Agbaragba(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: any sense in what you just post? . .so christians are not trouble and shits cuz nothing is sacred and holy in christianity. . .are african muslims also children of Ishmeal?

@tinz u ar a peace of shit to think you ar using this forum to propagate your evil doctrines. You and muhammed or what ever you call him should go and rot in hell where you belong. Nonsence. It should hv been somfin worst than the movie
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by Agbaragba(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hazyz: anything goes for christianity they dont care of their sacred beliefs insulted cuz nothing is sacred in christianity i said nothing. . .tho the action they took by killing the innocent U.S ambassedor in yemen is a bad tin to do very wrong. . .by the way madam can you show us any record of Muslims burning the bible and insulting christianity, Jesus, Jehovah in public making films for it.
...... If u as a muslim doesnt criticize or make film of it is all to yourself and your business. Muslims, islam cannot, i mean CANNOT change the impression the world is carry about this meaningless religion whether they bring down white house. Prove that this stupid religion is a religion of peace.. Islam is a religion of peace my ass! Your god is so weak as to have immortal idiots to fight for him. Bleep you all!
Re: Anti-islam Film - The Film Behind The Fury by tintingz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Agbaragba:
@tinz u ar a peace of shit to think you ar using this forum to propagate your evil doctrines. You and muhammed or what ever you call him should go and rot in hell where you belong. Nonsence. It should hv been somfin worst than the movie
Lol. . .fustrated bigot tongue like Jesus said "get behind me satan" grin

(1) (Reply)

Watching Lagos, Ranting Effectively / WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa / Lagos To Launch The First Digital Water Projection Advertising In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.