Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? (762 Views)

Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
My girlfriend just deleted her name from my phone.
Reasons: she entered mine in her phone as "My Love" whereas I entered her as "toyosi" which is her name
Honestly, I see nothing special in those lovy-lovy pet names. I am faithful not for her sake but for the fear of the Lord!
Since she did that over two weeks ago, I have not replaced it with any other name.
This is serious, not the usual play-play issues!
Is there any special meaning in pet names?
Re: Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by immortallity: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yomieluv: My girlfriend just deleted her name from my phone.
Reasons: she entered mine in her phone as "My Love" whereas I entered her as "toyosi" which is her name
Honestly, I see nothing special in those lovy-lovy pet names. I am faithful not for her sake but for the fear of the Lord!
Since she did that over two weeks ago, I have not replaced it with any other name.
This is serious, not the usual play-play issues!
Is there any special meaning in pet names?
yes, for girls it really means alot.
Atleast for one, it means they are special enough to be in your contacts were all your friends, both male and female would see.
I, myself dont like doing that cos of the endless questions associated with them.
So i'd rather just cram the numbers and i wont save it in the phone at all. That way we are both happy. undecided
Re: Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Urrghh
Re: Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
tell her to go n sleep
Re: Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by Mynd44: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Your GF is a child
Re: Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2012
immortallity:
yes, for girls it really means alot.
Atleast for one, it means they are special enough to be in your contacts were all your friends, both male and female would see.
I, myself dont like doing that cos of the endless questions associated with them.
So i'd rather just cram the numbers and i wont save it in the phone at all. That way we are both happy. undecided
i once did that,she gave me hell,saying that i didnt store her number cos of other girls.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know He's Married, No Matter How He Lies To You He's Not Married. / 15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off! / Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.