Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! (1045 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Christianity Is A Big Joke / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by harrisonpraise(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2012
http://www.harrisonpraise..com/ Christianity is not religion but the life of God in human spirit. Christianity is a life.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
harrison praise: http://www.harrisonpraise..com/ Christianity is not religion but the life of God in human spirit. Christianity is a life.

Rubbish. Christianity is a religion. A sexist one in the bible
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
harrison praise: http://www.harrisonpraise..com/ Christianity is not religion but the life of God in human spirit. Christianity is a life.
Christianity is a religion. Love isn't..
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by buzugee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
you are right. christianity is a mans religion.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okay, so christianity is a man's religion, so what
Also, childbirth is a woman's nature, so what
@logicboy01, what point are you trying to make?
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz: Okay, so christianity is a man's religion, so what
Also, childbirth is a woman's nature, so what
@logicboy01, what point are you trying to make?

Christianity is sexist
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
Christianity is sexist

Assuming this is true, so??
And when you say sexist, can you please define in what extents and applications in which christianity is sexist.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

Assuming this is true, so??
And when you say sexist, can you please define in what extents and applications in which christianity is sexist.

You have already agreed that it is a man's religion and watched the video in which the pastor is saying that women shouldnt teach men theology
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
You have already agreed that it is a man's religion and watched the video in which the pastor is saying that women shouldnt teach men theology

Okay, so a woman shouldn't teach me on spiritual matters, why is that wrong?
To start with, these are spiritual matters, why do you choose to judge spiritual matters by your secular standards? Surely, that's not logical of you, trying to merge two value-systems that are not related?
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

Okay, so a woman shouldn't teach me on spiritual matters, why is that wrong?
To start with, these are spiritual matters, why do you choose to judge spiritual matters by your secular standards? Surely, that's not logical of you, trying to merge two value-systems that are not related?

I'll leave you to your bigotry against women. You probably either dont live a developed country or you move with friends with the same ideas
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
I'll leave you to your bigotry against women. You probably either dont live a developed country or you move with friends with the same ideas

there you go, already exhibiting the same intolerance that you accuse religious people of being , i try to engage you in a logical debate but you seem not to be able to handle that, all you do is take a shot at me & walk(dodge). scared you might lose??
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

there you go, already exhibiting the same intolerance that you accuse religious people of being , i try to engage you in a logical debate but you seem not to be able to handle that, all you do is take a shot at me & walk(dodge). scared you might lose??

That's the freaking problem! You already lost the debate!

Why would I argue with someone that says that women should not teach theology to men and sees nothing sexist about it?
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
That's the freaking problem! You already lost the debate!
Why would I argue with someone that says that women should not teach theology to men and sees nothing sexist about it?

You seem to be the one who has difficulties separating two different matters, How do you not see that spiritual doctrines are different & separate from secular doctrines? We all advocate against imposing religious laws (like sharia) on the state, Yet i'm surprised you'd seek to impose your secular values on peoples religions which is definitely separate from the state.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

You seem to be the one who has difficulties separating two different matters, How do you not see that spiritual doctrines are different & separate from secular doctrines? We all advocate against imposing religious laws (like sharia) on the state, Yet i'm surprised you'd seek to impose your secular values on peoples religions which is definitely separate from the state.

Your religion promotes bigotry and you are attacking secularism?

Lmao
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
Your religion promotes bigotry and you are attacking secularism?

Lmao

what secularism?? like north-korea?, communist china? old communist soviet union, former east-germany?
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

what secularism?? like north-korea?, communist china? old communist soviet union, former east-germany?

You named 3 communist countries to represent secularism. You do know that communism itself is a state religion?

Ignorance is a disease. Why not mention UK that brought christianity to Nigeria as a secular countries. Even our former christian masters do not take religions seriously(over 35% of UK peeps are atheists).

BTW keep being a sexist
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
You named 3 communist countries to represent secularism. You do know that communism itself is a state religion?

Ignorance is a disease. Why not mention UK that brought christianity to Nigeria as a secular countries. Even our former christian masters do not take religions seriously(over 35% of UK peeps are atheists).

it's funny you fail to mention that the UK and the west in general separate religion from the state, My question to you is: why don't you wanna do the same. let religious people have their way, let the state have it's way. Both separate.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

it's funny you fail to mention that the UK and the west in general separate religion from the state, My question to you is: why don't you wanna do the same. let religious people have their way, let the state have it's way. Both separate.

Yes, but the religious people are not shielded from criticism when they engage in bigotry. Freedom of speech and freedom from religion.

I can say Jesus was a coward for saying nothing about slavery that was all around him without fear because I live in a free country.
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
Yes, but the religious people are not shielded from criticism when they engage in bigotry. Freedom of speech and freedom from religion.

you are not in a position to criticize a christian unless you are a christian yourself, then he'd understand that your criticism derives from a shared interest & concern & he's likely consider your opinion. But you are not, you don't hold his values, you can't understand him.

I can say Jesus was a coward for saying nothing about slavery that was all around him without fear because I live in a free country.

grin grin lwkmd! I wonder what you'd say if you where living in jesus's time? was there anything as a free country then?
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

you are not in a position to criticize a christian unless you are a christian yourself, then he'd understand that your criticism derives from a shared interest & concern & he's likely consider your opinion. But you are not, you don't hold his values, you can't understand him.

grin grin lwkmd! I wonder what you'd say if you where living in jesus's time? was there anything as a free country then?

Give up, you've lost the argument
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
Give up, you've lost the argument

How?? By what system did i lose? are we playing football or rugby?
Are you judging me from a spiritual POV or secular(which of course dosen't apply)
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

How?? By what system did i lose? are we playing football or rugby?
Are you judging me from a spiritual POV or secular(which of course dosen't apply)

You have been a waste of my time.

When you're ready for a real debate, I would like to debate you on the following topics

-xtianity and slavery
-xtianity and murder/genocide
-xtianity and marriage
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by okeyxyz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:
When you're ready for a real debate, I would like to debate you on the following topics

-xtianity and slavery
-xtianity and murder/genocide
-xtianity and marriage

okay!, fire on, i'm listening(reading)
Re: Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! by logicboy01: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

okay!, fire on, i'm listening(reading)

How about a new thread?

(1) (Reply)

Answering The Universal Question / God Does Not Accept Offerings And Tithes From Those Who Cheat And Rob Others / Modern Church Practices Not Found in the Teachings of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.