Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution (10409 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Pope Endorses Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang / Israel Bone Discovery Could Upset Theories Of Human Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ishilove:
U sef sharaap and go learn proper spelling. Its EVOLUTION,not eveoloution or woteva it is you were trying to spell up there cool

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
logicboy01:

You claim that God can not be understood by logic. Wouldnt that make God illogical and for the delusional?

Perfect. Since you are however very logical, i would suppose you should stop bothering about God no?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
davidylan:

and we are to believe you have been coherent so far? undecided
Lol. This guy get bad mouth cheesy
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
davidylan:

Perfect. Since you are however very logical, i would suppose you should stop bothering about God no?

Who cares about God? My problem is with the sheep that believe in God that believe that atheists are Satanists or atheists are immoral.

Self preservation. I d not want to die at the hands of a fundamentalist christian (many of whom are your friends
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by FXKing2012(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
thehomer:

Ooh you're an agent of God and clearly bright yet you ask questions that have been resolved but due to your deep willful ignorance, you refuse to actually look around for the answers.
To tell you again, humans are apes. Your other questions are based on such a poor understanding of the theory of evolution that all one can do is to advice you to read an article on the theory in a trusted encyclopaedia first before you try to ask these questions.

My dear pls speak for yourself: you are an ape, not all humans cos I'm clearly not one; I'm a spirit being created by God which is why I'm very special. When you have no answers to tasking questions, you look for escape routes and tell pple to go read up. Why wld I waste my time reading up on what an atheist wrote based on his opinion? Very funny!

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
logicboy01:

Who cares about God? My problem is with the sheep that believe in God that believe that atheists are Satanists or atheists are immoral.

Self preservation. I d not want to die at the hands of a fundamentalist christian (many of whom are your friends

and you are worried about this "sheep" because? undecided
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

My dear pls speak for yourself: you are an ape, not all humans cos I'm clearly not one; I'm a spirit being created by God which is why I'm very special. When you have no answers to tasking questions, you look for escape routes and tell pple to go read up. Why wld I waste my time reading up on what an atheist wrote based on his opinion? Very funny!
Lol! grin
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
davidylan:

and you are worried about this "sheep" because? undecided

Because of the part in bold below;

logicboy01:

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
logicboy01:

Because of the part in bold below;

What a joke this guy is. Afraid of being killed by a fundamentalist christian? undecided You're an embarrassment.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
davidylan:

What a joke this guy is. Afraid of being killed by a fundamentalist christian? undecided You're an embarrassment.

I'm an embarassment because I value my life? Unlike you, I dont believe in the fairytale called eternal life in paradise.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

I hope you realize that for you to be human, you must be an ape. The only way for you to escape this is for you to claim that you're not human.

All humans are apes.
FXKing2012 is a human.
Therefore, FXKing2012 is an ape.

I know you're special - just like everyone else.
I know I don't have all the answers but you and your fellows are yet to actually ask these taxing questions so I'm yet to seek out any escape routes. Asking people to read in order for them to be able to ask relevant questions is not a bad thing you know.
Finally, I hope you learn that all opinions aren't equal but that some are more valid than others so your refusal to read even if it would grant you knowledge is a failing of yours in these modern times.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by FXKing2012(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
thehomer:

I hope you realize that for you to be human, you must be an ape. The only way for you to escape this is for you to claim that you're not human.

All humans are apes.
FXKing2012 is a human.
Therefore, FXKing2012 is an ape.

I know you're special - just like everyone else.
I know I don't have all the answers but you and your fellows are yet to actually ask these taxing questions so I'm yet to seek out any escape routes. Asking people to read in order for them to be able to ask relevant questions is not a bad thing you know.
Finally, I hope you learn that all opinions aren't equal but that some are more valid than others so your refusal to read even if it would grant you knowledge is a failing of yours in these modern times.

@bolded, that is the gospel according to thehomer (lol). You must a a really good stand-up comic. And that claim of yours is based on what, pls? Not every knowledge is worthy of getting, not every book is worth reading. I choose wat I read, wat I read dont choose me. Hope u know wat I mean.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

@bolded, that is the gospel according to thehomer (lol). You must a a really good stand-up comic. And that claim of yours is based on what, pls? Not every knowledge is worthy of getting, not every book is worth reading. I choose wat I read, wat I read dont choose me. Hope u know wat I mean.

Each premise is backed up by strong scientific evidence.
Choosing to be ignorant isn't a virtue you know.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by FXKing2012(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
thehomer:

Each premise is backed up by strong scientific evidence.
Choosing to be ignorant isn't a virtue you know.

You keep talking about scientific evidence but u aint showing us any.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

I'm an embarassment because I value my life? Unlike you, I dont believe in the fairytale called eternal life in paradise.

and? undecided Feel free. no one cares.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

nah he's going to tell you to go and read eh? grin
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 3:02am On Jul 03, 2012
The Law of Biogenesis-As with Uranium 238, and its provable moment of beginning, the great pattern of all life is that it can only come from other pre-existing life. All first-year biology students know this.

When examining tiny organisms, such as protozoa and bacteria, it can be demonstrated that life only comes from life. There are many kinds of life, but each continues to reproduce the same kind over and over. This is indisputable.

Life can never come from inanimate (non-living) objects. Evolutionists theorize that inanimate objects, under certain unknown circumstances in the misty past, somehow spontaneously gave birth to very primitive life forms.This presents enormous problems for anyone familiar with the nature and complexity of simple cells.

Biologists understand that all cells can only come from pre-existing cells. Here is why. Cells, even in their simplest and most rudimentary form, are extremely complex. Consider: “The simplest organism capable of independent life, the prokargote bacterial cell, is a masterpiece of miniaturized complexity which makes a spaceship seem rather low-tech” (Darwin on Trial, PhilipJohnson, p. 102). The next source is equally powerful in explaining both the complexity of the cell and its origin: The cell needs all its basic parts with their various functions, for survival; therefore, if the cell had evolved, it would have meant that billions of parts would have had to come into existence at the same time, in the same place, and then simultaneously come together in a precise order.

Will sceptics ignore the truth that it is impossible to have life without a LIFEGIVER? Only God has Life inherent in Himself. This is, after all, what makes Him God. No one created God, because He has Life inherent in Himself. But is this God merely some kind of blind power, some kind of dumb “first force?”

They believe themselves to be apes,chimpanzees,gorillas and what not,they claim they are the products of a "cosmic accident",dumb luck,and they are here on earth for only God knows what reason. It is mind boggling people keep on demanding proofs of the existence of a Supreme God when they THEMSELVES are living,breathing proofs.

Keep fooling yourselves y'all. I hope it will not be too late when you are finally 'convinced'.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2012
Ishilove: The Law of Biogenesis-As with Uranium 238, and its provable moment of beginning, the great pattern of all life is that it can only come from other pre-existing life. All first-year biology students know this.

When examining tiny organisms, such as protozoa and bacteria, it can be demonstrated that life only comes from life. There are many kinds of life, but each continues to reproduce the same kind over and over. This is indisputable.

Life can never come from inanimate (non-living) objects. Evolutionists theorize that inanimate objects, under certain unknown circumstances in the misty past, somehow spontaneously gave birth to very primitive life forms.This presents enormous problems for anyone familiar with the nature and complexity of simple cells.

Biologists understand that all cells can only come from pre-existing cells. Here is why. Cells, even in their simplest and most rudimentary form, are extremely complex. Consider: “The simplest organism capable of independent life, the prokargote bacterial cell, is a masterpiece of miniaturized complexity which makes a spaceship seem rather low-tech” (Darwin on Trial, PhilipJohnson, p. 102). The next source is equally powerful in explaining both the complexity of the cell and its origin: The cell needs all its basic parts with their various functions, for survival; therefore, if the cell had evolved, it would have meant that billions of parts would have had to come into existence at the same time, in the same place, and then simultaneously come together in a precise order.

Will sceptics ignore the truth that it is impossible to have life without a LIFEGIVER? Only God has Life inherent in Himself. This is, after all, what makes Him God. No one created God, because He has Life inherent in Himself. But is this God merely some kind of blind power, some kind of dumb “first force?” Keep fooling yourselves y'all

Copy and paste. Evolution starts with the first life (unicellular organisms); life from life.

Stop your copy and paste arguments, the are haphazard and foolish.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

Copy and paste. Evolution starts with the first life (unicellular organisms); life from life.

Since I am copying and pasting,pls pray tell,where exactly did this "life from life" originate from? This unicellular organisms must have come from somewhere,an origin of some sort.

Please educate me since I am copying and pasting and the homer says "thinking is too difficult" for me. Let me leave you to do the thinking
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 3:18am On Jul 03, 2012
Ishilove:
Since I am copying and pasting,pls pray tell,where exactly did this "life from life" originate from? This unicellular organisms must have come from somewhere,an origin of some sort.

Please educate me since I am copying and pasting and the homer says "thinking is too difficult" for me. Let me leave you to do the thinking

evolutionist, Scienitists can not 100% the explain the very origin of the first life on earth. We dont know yet. What we definitely know is that the earth is very old and that animals have been evolving and have evolved to his present day.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

Unbelievable hypocrisy. Disgusting really considering 90% of your own arguments (and those of most atheists here) is made up of copy and paste. undecided Makes me want to puke.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 3:22am On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

evolutionist, Scienitists can not 100% the explain the very origin of the first life on earth. We dont know yet. What we definitely know is that the earth is very old and that animals have been evolving and have evolved to his present day.
So that will mean your ancestors were animals? That your unique and powerful mind and consciousness 'evolved' to its present state? That you, logicboy01, are the product of an 'accident'?

Have you ever sat down to really examine how foolish,how totally insane those assertions are?
You insult yourself by suggesting that your extraordinary creative powers of intelligence, reason, logic, thought, volition and ingenuity are a product of mere dumb luck! Smh
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

This is a very empty statement and belies your own ignorance.

1. The earth is very old... what does that mean? 1000 yrs is "very old", 6000 yrs is "very old"... 1m yrs is "very old". What message where you passing across?

2. Animals have been evolving... ok and why then do we still have the same unicellular organisms as they existed 15m yrs ago? those forgot to "evolve"?

Go ahead and copy paste a response as is your usual MO.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

When I show it to you, will you take the time to read and understand it? I've presented these things to davidylan in the past in fact this is a previous thread dealing with it. He read it and ran. Now he is back. In that link, you'll see the scientific evidence.
You can also check it out here. You can read only the introduction if you think the entire article is too long.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2012
davidylan:

nah he's going to tell you to go and read eh? grin

Do you have a problem with reading?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2012
Good. You've finally decided an attempt at presenting what you think are inconsistencies to the theory of evolution.

Ishilove: The Law of Biogenesis-As with Uranium 238, and its provable moment of beginning, the great pattern of all life is that it can only come from other pre-existing life. All first-year biology students know this.

Actually, this so-called "law of biogenesis" isn't a scientific law because we know that at a certain point in time, there wasn't life in the universe but now there is.

Ishilove:

Sure we see now that cells come from other cells this doesn't mean that they couldn't have come from "protocells" in the past.
What is a kind?

Ishilove:

Two errors here, life did come from inanimate objects. And the theory of evolution doesn't talk about the origin of life. That is a common misconception those opposed to the theory keep presenting.

Ishilove:

Again, the origin of the cell isn't really a problem for the theory of evolution since that isn't what the theory of evolution is for. The theory of evolution explains the reasons for the diversity of life observed on earth.

Ishilove:
Will sceptics ignore the truth that it is impossible to have life without a LIFEGIVER? Only God has Life inherent in Himself. This is, after all, what makes Him God. No one created God, because He has Life inherent in Himself. But is this God merely some kind of blind power, some kind of dumb “first force?”

Is your God alive?

Ishilove:
They believe themselves to be apes,chimpanzees,gorillas and what not,they claim they are the products of a "cosmic accident",dumb luck,and they are here on earth for only God knows what reason. It is mind boggling people keep on demanding proofs of the existence of a Supreme God when they THEMSELVES are living,breathing proofs.

You know you never addressed my response to the previous design argument you made yet you're making it again. There is nothing wrong in asking for evidence of your God if he is supposed to have done something here on earth.

Ishilove:
Keep fooling yourselves y'all. I hope it will not be too late when you are finally 'convinced'.

I think it is usually good for one to come to know what is true irrespective of how long it took them to come to that conclusion.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2012
Ishilove:

The idea that life comes from life is attributed to Lois Pasteur who died over 100 years ago.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2012
davidylan:
. . . .

2. Animals have been evolving... ok and why then do we still have the same unicellular organisms as they existed 15m yrs ago? those forgot to "evolve"?

. . . .

davidylan, what do you understand about the mechanisms of evolution? I ask because the question you just asked shows a deep misunderstanding of the theory. In fact, do you know that bacteria can be considered to be the most successful species on the planet? With some estimates saying that their biomass is more than that of plants and animals?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by FXKing2012(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2012

Great post! I love this.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by FXKing2012(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2012
thehomer: Good. You've finally decided an attempt at presenting what you think are inconsistencies to the theory of evolution.

Actually, this so-called "law of biogenesis" isn't a scientific law because we know that at a certain point in time, there wasn't life in the universe but now there is.

Sure we see now that cells come from other cells this doesn't mean that they couldn't have come from "protocells" in the past.
What is a kind?

Two errors here, life did come from inanimate objects. And the theory of evolution doesn't talk about the origin of life. That is a common misconception those opposed to the theory keep presenting.

Again, the origin of the cell isn't really a problem for the theory of evolution since that isn't what the theory of evolution is for. The theory of evolution explains the reasons for the diversity of life observed on earth.

Is your God alive?

You know you never addressed my response to the previous design argument you made yet you're making it again. There is nothing wrong in asking for evidence of your God if he is supposed to have done something here on earth.

I think it is usually good for one to come to know what is true irrespective of how long it took them to come to that conclusion.

You keep dancing about in confusion, pls in one statement tell us where life came from. Since life coulnt have come from inanimate object does that not show you that there must be a life-giving being somewhere? Even a complete dumb shld know this.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2012
Ishilove:
So that will mean your ancestors were animals? That your unique and powerful mind and consciousness 'evolved' to its present state? That you, logicboy01, are the product of an 'accident'?

Have you ever sat down to really examine how foolish,how totally insane those assertions are?
You insult yourself by suggesting that your extraordinary creative powers of intelligence, reason, logic, thought, volition and ingenuity are a product of mere dumb luck! Smh
Sleep, sleep, sleep my darling smiley
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

You keep dancing about in confusion, pls in one statement tell us where life came from. Since life coulnt have come from inanimate object does that not show you that there must be a life-giving being somewhere? Even a complete dumb shld know this.

Please take the time to read my response. My answer it right there simply read it. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself when my response is in what you quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah / What It Means When You Are Eating Meat In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.