Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students (15946 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
88 1st class?nawa o,where i fit buy my own 1st class degree too..
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
crackhouse: shut up. Which Abuja?.

Enemy of progress!! I'm sure u don't even have a job yet! Better be happy4 smone else so urs wl come!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Yomieluv: 88 1st class?nawa o,where i fit buy my own 1st class degree too..

UniLag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wetin una expect from children wey nor de drink, do cult, f.uck about like they do in other universities. Just read church, vigil and class room.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by oldtime(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Why NOT, they should have graduated all the students with Fist class and not bother about second class, After-all their Parents paid for it. NONSENSE, They want to create impression with lies, Let the students come and compete with the Students in OAU, University of Ibadan and University of Lagos and see how a Third class student in these three schools will dust them. NONSENSE. they have to lie to be in business. the annoying thing is that this scam is happening in a Church. Did they teach them Theology or Theocracy? 1st class my foot. In a bastardized educational system like Nigeria, Both the student and the Teachers have dropped in standard. I don't give a damn like Jonathan for the PHD from some church school.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
bigtt76: Wetin una expect from children wey nor de drink, do cult, f.uck about like they do in other universities. Just read church, vigil and class room.
wat a beautiful lie,they drink,they do cult and they f.u.ck more than u do in other schools but they don't joke with their studies

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
hustla:

UniLag cheesy
how much?
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
trimwis: welcome the the world of reality the 88 first class students are are like robots that can not think they will end up as a lecturer because they were not taught the reality of life, they are just good in giving lecturers what they want. anyway congrats sha!!!

True to some extent bro,some end up immature in dia reasoning,others don't...same goes for Federal Unis..
I disagree wif u on d lecturer part tho'..
A classmate's bro' (both finished from CU) just got a 600k/month job wif Addax petroleum..he didn't have to pull strings...finished with a 2.1 in Elect Elect..
Diff strokes for diff' folks bro'..
That's life...

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Adagba1: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
crackhouse: shut up. Which Abuja?.
I tire o
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by mu2sa2: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
every knows what's happening in these private universities. Come to think of it, how can u charge a student N500,000 and then say at the end of the session that he/she has failed.So these first class degrees are not surprising - if u hav MONEY go and pick your first class!!!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by mu2sa2: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Everyone knows what's happening in these private universities. Come to think of it, how can u charge a student N500,000 and then say at the end of the session that he/she has failed. These first class degrees are not surprising - if u hav MONEY go and pick yours!!!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by gbadexy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
This one that they have plenty first class, hope their first class is the same equivalent with regular universities.
I assume they should have good students with impressive results, since they are like boarding students with little time for social activities.
I just hope they a not free with awarding first class.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by crackhouse(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Don't tell me u expect the students to come out with low grade after the huge amount of money paid as school fees by their parents. How do u expect them to get jobs with a low grade? C'mon buddy, it doesn't make sense at all, so they gat to give them some good grades to enable them move on in life and as well encourage the parents to bring their kids to the school. Those third class guys must be those that travelled outta naija after their registration & probably didn't visit again till their final year. I am sure those first class guys can't withstand the heat when it comes to competition. I am very sure they can't.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by dabigwalls: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lmao! No type of nonsense not in this Naija men. See scam! Congratulations o but we may soon need a qualifications. converter o like
Covenant 1st Class is = to 2.2 in OAU kinda thing.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Neoviper147: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Their first class is equivalent to third class in UNIBEN.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Ruq: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
bigtt76: Wetin una expect from children wey nor de drink, do cult, f.uck about like they do in other universities. Just read church, vigil and class room.
If this is what you belief. "mo sorry gan" i encourage you to send and innocent girl or boy there and see if they turn out be acceptable morally without pretending. yo don't know how much they fuc!k. OMFG if only you know what happens even in the school. the only thing am sure of is if oye is aware then you are a goner.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Ortis: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Guess dat nasty school ar insane......hw can dey gradge 88 ist clas guyz....datz way 2 big...or dy suld employ gud lecturers dat can set beta exam 4 student.....mayb dy just set ABC questins 4 dos brats.....nd dy suld retain dem in dat skul
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by fagamite: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
meksroland: I work with their product in my company, she was there before I came after my NYSC, but I thought her all she does today even though she always receive insult all day from the MD for incompetency. As far as I'm concerned, they're just answering big name without anytin to show for it

If your writing ability is any indication of what you "thought" her, you didn't do a good job teaching her.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Olaone1: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
fagamite:

If your writing ability is any indication of what you "thought" her, you didn't do a good job teaching her.
Hi, brother
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by sheyguy: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Less than a year back, UI did the same thing CU has just done and no one saw anything bad with theirs. I wonder what the offence of Cu is. Like i said earlier on, congrats to all the new eagles!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by MRADOLUDEHINWA(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
I love that, i promise by God grace i will a first class upper when i will graduate.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by idmanzik: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
I don't have any issue with the number of first class CU produced. My problem is the age of the graduands. The VC claimed that 10 of the CU first class graduates are less than 19. If this is true, then I think JAMB and NUC should sanction CU.

The minimum age required for admission into any Nigerian University according to JAMB is 16 (by October of the year of admission). If this stands, then CU is admitting underaged candidates....just my opinion.

Congrats to the Eagles!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Adagba1: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
88 1st class for Cu,I feel is too much.I remember some time in 2002 when I graduated from Unilorin,only 3 students graduated with 1st class.Does it means we were all not inteligent? or that all our lecturers were wicked? Does it means all the 88 of them were scoring a's in all their courses from 100 levels? I reserve my comment.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by etchel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
stepo707: 88? Do they sell 1st class in that school
I'm just amaze as u are. 88? A whole 88. Naija i hail thee.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: my broda 1st class graduate is hot cake everywia,they don't suffer unemployement like other grades do,they only like to choose where to work which is not happening in nigeria but foreign country they have the ability to choose...its like you don't know the meaning of 1.1......4.5 above.you definately don't understand what we r saying here
In the UK, top coy still subject all grads to aptitude test. Only sme's usually forward grads straight to interviews so m not too sure I got that "ability to choose" logic.

Sweetlemon: All these bad belle people sef! Let me tell u, C.U is a very strict university. They actually force their students to study, there is a time table for all students activities that they follow strictly in that school. And most of the students there are fresh from secondary school. That's why they have young graduates. Their results are very real, trust me. 1st class is not something u can easily buy.

Is it true that students have a chance of resit for failed exams in CU before the start of a new session?

But to be honest, 88 first class is not but for a uni graduating over 1k students.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=Sweetlemon]All these bad belle people sef! Let me tell u, C.U is a very strict university. They actually force their students to study, there is a time table for all students activities that they follow strictly in that school. And most of the students there are fresh from secondary school. That's why they have young graduates. Their results are very real, trust me. 1st class is not something u can easily buy.[/quote
Abeg make we hear word na 1st class easy like we to pass school gate now dont buy d idea of private university dey are just awarding degree as dey like i have a friend working at c u and he always complain abt the way makes are being awarded like primary school pupils
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by crackhouse(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
hustla:

Enemy of progress!! I'm sure u don't even have a job yet! Better be happy4 smone else so urs wl come!
i don't look for job my dear. I employ people o.k.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Ortis: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mayb we suld enrol DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN(GEJ'S WIFE) in dat skul cos she needs first class
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Omolewu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
hope se no be buy den buy am.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by kunlaxo: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
On a serious note the pioneers of this school know how to run GOod BUsiness of UNIVERSITy.

cOngrats CU.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
dabigwalls: Lmao! No type of nonsense not in this Naija men. See scam! Congratulations o but we may soon need a qualifications. converter o like
Covenant 1st Class is = to 2.2 in OAU kinda thing.
Guy y u dey disrespect OAU 1st class for CU na 3rd class 4 ABU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Studying Abroad Will Help You Land A Job / Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip / 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.