Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students (15951 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: my brother proffessors from these listed schools were invited to CU panel in 2010 to interview 1st class students,none of the students were dropped that year which I strongly believe that panel must be held before approving any 1st class this year so I bliv these brilliant students merited the grade
Na lie bring prof from ABU and he no go drop someone na lie na 4rm private schools like them then go bring them
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by harryakon: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
T-smooth:
God forbid! which kind university b dis? 88 first class na beans?.... 2nd class upper and only few third class. i dont buy this is a scam abeg government reject their degree and let dem start afresh for one Northern university all those south guy's corrupt awon ole.

In a school where they don't go out and they have little to distract them, don't you think it is just logical to have that number of first class commpared to other institutions?

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Santi222: In the 43 Years of its Existence, my Department In ABU Zaria has not produced a SINGLE 1st Class graduate! Go dia and ask. And here we see 88! Wetin dem dey teach dem sef? Which curriculum dem dey use 4 dat skul?
My brother tell them o in the last 5yrs ABU no produce 80 1st class. Even my own department never produce any so u wan tell us say we are all dull abi guys open ur eyes meself need 1st class CU i dey come o
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
plenty kola:
Na lie bring prof from ABU and he no go drop someone na lie na 4rm private schools like them then go bring them
you nag as if you have something to collect ova ....what is happening in ABu that's not happening in CU,when it comes to study facilities ABU is nowhere to be found where CU stand,ABU student can't stand CU student practically and theoretically,take it or leave it...I was telling you what happened in 2010 and you are here telling me it's a lie,were u there?...Beside where do you finish from and what's your grade?..you guyz shud stop nailing this school just bcoz of ur beef for bishop oyedepo
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Decapo: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: 88 first class outta 1,389 I think it's normal coz I cud remember the year I graduated we have about 62 1st class dat year....what you guyz don't know is that b4 the management cud approve their grades,proffessors frm differen schools will be invited to hold a panel and interview these brilliant ones,Mind you all these proffessors are not from their school...So stop criticising what you don't know,I belive these students merited it

na wash, merit my foot, 2nd class lower for my schl even beat their 1st class...88 1st class students in a session AH!!!!! LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
delpee: Another way to assess students is to consider their pass rates in professional exams like ACCA, ICAN, AIB and IT foreign courses.Some of the students in the private universities qualify or pass some of the stages of these exams while in school or shortly after graduation. Those are external exams where sorting is impossible. Methinks their performance is based more on the available facilities and the enforcement of discipline to ensure that lecturers truly teach and students attend classes and study consistently.

God bless u for this Sir!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: you nag as if you have something to collect ova ....what is happening in ABu that's not happening in CU,when it comes to study facilities ABU is nowhere to be found where CU stand,ABU student can't stand CU student practically and theoretically,take it or leave it...I was telling you what happened in 2010 and you are here telling me it's a lie,were u there?...Beside where do you finish from and what's your grade?..you guyz shud stop nailing this school just bcoz of ur beef for bishop oyedepo

People hate to see others make it,they hate that which they can't have!
End of Story!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Santi222: In the 43 Years of its Existence, my Department In ABU Zaria has not produced a SINGLE 1st Class graduate! Go dia and ask. And here we see 88! Wetin dem dey teach dem sef? Which curriculum dem dey use 4 dat skul?
Do you know why ABu can't produce a single 1st class in ur department bcoz you guyz are dum.b a.s.s,no facilities that can improve learning,there are no good lecture theatres,the population of the students also affecting ur school,full of theory aspect and no practical,studying without good meal,lazy lecturers that has nothing to do but having affairs with Female students stil counting,and you were complaining of not having a single 1st class,how wud you without all these vital things ABU can't provide
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by jovie50: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
12 inches!:
All I knw is I'm very intelligent....My WAEC results shows so...I dnt av to blow my trumpet here.... I studied engineering in Unilag and finished with 2.1 and wen I hear ow pple who are nt as smart as me get 1st class and 2.1 likewise in CU and Bowen and the likes I smell something fishy....Cos I really worked and studied hard in that UNILAG and I couldn't make a 1st class.... Besides I av noticed that must private Univeristu peeps I av come across are very IMMATURE...It's like they learn that specially there....Not my business sha....We all meet at the work place.....OAU, U.I , UNILAG, ABU, UNN.....Those r the schools I knw.
You forgot to mention UNIBEN. 1st class in CU = 3rd class lower in UNIBEN
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
jovie50:
You forgot to mention UNIBEN. 1st class in CU = 3rd class lower in UNIBEN

hahahahaha. 88 Omo senators, minisers, governors, commisioners, CEO's. Money makes the world go round.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Decapo:

na wash, merit my foot, 2nd class lower for my schl even beat their 1st class...88 1st class students in a session AH!!!!! LOBATAN
what's the name of your school plzzzz?
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: you nag as if you have something to collect ova ....what is happening in ABu that's not happening in CU,when it comes to study facilities ABU is nowhere to be found where CU stand,ABU student can't stand CU student practically and theoretically,take it or leave it...I was telling you what happened in 2010 and you are here telling me it's a lie,were u there?...Beside where do you finish from and what's your grade?..you guyz shud stop nailing this school just bcoz of ur beef for bishop oyedepo
Cyril i think u should go and ask people who don go abu n cu dey will tell u if u compare abu with cu is like grandpapa n grandchild abu is equiped to d fullest than convenant n i dont have beef with papa after daddy adeboye n him be d 2nd man of God i trust in nigeria
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Amusaopeyemi:
hahahahaha. 88 Omo senators, minisers, governors, commisioners, CEO's. Money makes the world go round.
Ope God bless u
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Decapo: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: what's the name of your school plzzzz?

EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Decapo: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Amusaopeyemi:

u don get am
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by plentykola(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: Do you know why ABu can't produce a single 1st class in ur department bcoz you guyz are dum.b a.s.s,no facilities that can improve learning,there are no good lecture theatres,the population of the students also affecting ur school,full of theory aspect and no practical,studying without good meal,lazy lecturers that has nothing to do but having affairs with Female students stil counting,and you were complaining of not having a single 1st class,how wud you without all these vital things ABU can't provide
Abu produces 1st class but nt give away ones like dis
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Amusaopeyemi:
Gbam!...you just hit the nail and this's what have been waiting to hear,My broda when will you stop feeling inferior,inferiority complex kill if you don't know,we have a lot of average parents who want the best education for their children in private uni besides how much do they pay in CU,its not upto 400k compare to igbims where they pay 600k and above...wake up man
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Deekaydadon:
I'm a student of UI and i knw what we go thru ova here.....so dnt compare UI with covenant!

YES! That's exactly why ppl like u keep beefing! Cos u r suffering and others r not!
Must errone suffer?!! Would u choose. Hell wen u have d option of choosing heaven??!!
Face facts man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by AndrewFlexx9(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Afta buying their way 2 get their so called 1st class,they r graduating 2 create more havoc in d society with a certificate they cant defend.na wa..Naija,when we go learn lesson?
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ortis: hey hey hey did i hear u sai PRIVILAGED or wat....who is talkin of dat here u swin....i pay whoppin amount of cash 2 b in state uni nd pay house rent nd pay T-fee 2 go 2 skul evry mornin nd overal i learnt hw 2 read witout been told nd mak friendz nd b free.....an dis brat 4rm IUO is sayin privilage....hey kid grow up,i turnd down goin 2 skul in dat fuckin C.U ND MADONNA UNI becos i wanna grw up bt nt cos privilage......girl if u ar First class in PRIVATE UNI believe me u can compete wit a second class 4rm state or federal uni

Ma guy pls STFU n siddon smwia,u wouldn't have made it to d interview stage in CU wif dis ur English! E sure me die! U can't even spell well,mshew!! Hater oshy!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Decapo:

EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY
look at this man,how many blocks of lecture theatre you have in ur school?,the biggest lecture theatre in ur school is 1500 where you have over 2000 students in some dept, within 4yrs ur school had produced 3 VCs,how many lecturers do you pple have in each dept?lecturers in ur school prefer sellin hand out to day to day class lecture,male students in ur schl no nothing than cultiscim whils female student indulge in aristo biz,imagine,they don't have light in schl,when its 6pm the whole campus become dark,no books in their library,their hostels is lik prisons,just don't ask me how I know all these things coz have been to ur schl,and you r here condemnin quality education
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I smell jealousy all over your post! Now, how do you explain the students who sleep with lecturers for good grades in your school, or those yahoo boys who hardly come to class but end up with 2,2 or 2,1. Can you deny that some bad boys don't threaten lecturers for grades? Pls tell us!
And as for your remark about private university graduates knowing nothing, tell you what, I have seen so many empty air-heads from govt universities. Examples of them are here on this forum. You can see it from their poor grammar construction. Abeg!

I met a lot of them In Ekiti Camp,Lawd!! LoudMouthed hating ass peeps...to speak correct English na war! And they wl come ere and spew BS!Nonsense!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Mehn! Lets face d truth 4 once, 88 ist class is jst 2much. Ope dey offer somtin reasonable 2 d society
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by cyril83(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2012
phiszo: Is it true that students have a chance of resit for failed exams in CU before the start of a new session?
That's what they call SUMMER and it's not applicable to CU only,it's for all private uni
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Davidbanky(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2012
This is no beef,buh someone said we buy first class in fed nd state uni,then hou come we dnt have such number of first class?am not saying the first class is not merited buh am sure if those 88students sit for jamb nd post utme into a fed or state uni they all will not be admitted,the exams der are easier abeg.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Davidbanky(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2012
cyril83: Gbam!...you just hit the nail and this's what have been waiting to hear,My broda when will you stop feeling inferior,inferiority complex kill if you don't know,we have a lot of average parents who want the best education for their children in private uni besides how much do they pay in CU,its not upto 400k compare to igbims where they pay 600k and above...wake up man
if u can afford convenant u can afford igbiedion nd morever ders no middle class in nigeria,the rich nd the poor only
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by AK481(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2012
88 first class is not even the issue,the issue here is that some of them are below 19 years.now let's do d maths,19 minus 4 is 15 years,meaning that they gained admission @ 14years.this is nt just wrong,it s rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by AK481(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Most of these illiterate in private uni especially the 1.1, wrote jamb n pume with us,we dusted them by far,rather than read hard to gain admission next year,then went to these financial establishent of the highest bidder called "private uni",now they have a ist class,so so so unfortunate for the labour market to handle.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by personal59: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
Nigeria ah! Jamb said if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ are less that 16 ₪☺ admission how com most of †ђξ best graduate are less than 19yrs what year did they gain their admission aπϑ hw many yrs course.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by personal59: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
Nigeria ah! Jamb said if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ are less that 16 ₪☺ admission how com most of †ђξ best graduates are less than 19yrs what year did they gain their admission aπϑ hw many yrs course.
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by personal59: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2012
The Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Aize Obayan, said that 10 of the graduating students were less than 19 years old.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/covenant-varsity-produces-88-first-class-students/[/quote].

Nigeria ah! Jamb said if ‎ U̶̲̥̅̊ are less that 16 ₪☺ admission how com some of †ђξ best graduates are less than 19yrs what year did they gain their admission aπϑ hw many yrs course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip / 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities / Seyi Makinde Attends Children's Day Ceremony In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.