Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students (15950 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2012
harryakon:
If uv ever met these 'illetrates' from privatr uviversity and u still think they're illetrate, dat means nobody in Nigeria is literate.JAMB is messed up is why private uni's exist in d first place.

Now I c y ur mom had to get someone to get expo for u 2 pass JAMB..to spell sef na war for you..
Who did your comprehension passage for u in WAEC? Special centre yeah? Dumbass!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2012
sheyguy:
U can't even construct one sensible and near-correct sentence yet u hop into the thread claiming good job is only by connection. I don't know about you but where i come from good job with attractive pay goes to the best candidate. I wonder why anyone won't choose a CU grad ova you.

U can imagine d retard!
A CDS 100L boy would do better!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2012
safarigirl: Many go private cos the public na war if you wan enter, people have lives after schools, if I have the money to go to private, I go, instead ☺₣ hustling for years after secondary school and paying people for admission only to stay six years for Ǟ four-year course. I know people who apply government schools, get over 250 in JAMB and pass their PUME, only to get overlooked for someone with 198 and Ǟ low PUME score, just because they have no connections, hence the public schools aren't even innocent.
Bottom line, whether you graduate from Unilag or Madonna, no employer cares about degree anymore if you prove yourself worthy, degree na paper, it can only take you so far.

Thank God for sensible people like u!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2012
dayohope1:
I see. Now I know why they do have so many first class graduates. In government owned universities, if you fail any paper, your GP is lowered by that failed paper. It also. Means that if you fail several papers in CU and able to pass your SUMMER papers, you could still graduate with a very strong first class. Can you imagine. In my work place, they work where they only talk but not where the soul of the organisation is.

That happens in Babcock not CU,if u fail a course and rewrite it during summer,it gets cut down,if u get an A during summer,it gets slashed down to a C...
...And I think Babcock has stopped it..Get your facts right not based on hearsay abeg..
So...the people that do the talking are not the soul of the organization? If you were sensible enough you'd know they would more often than not involved in more decision making than dudes that don't even talk..
My 2Cents
Thanks
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by hustla(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2012
The University of Ibadan celebrated its 63rd
anniversary in a great style producing 75
first class graduates out of the 1,647
graduates of the institution.
The graduates were produced by the Faculty
of Arts, Science, Basic Medical Sciences,
Clinical Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health,
Technology and Law.
All first class graduating students were
given automatic scholarships to commence
their postgraduate programmes in the
University.

http://www./2011/11/15/ui-produces-75-
first-class-graduates/

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by Santi222(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
cyril83: Do you know why ABu can't produce a single 1st class in ur department bcoz you guyz are dum.b a.s.s,no facilities that can improve learning,there are no good lecture theatres,the population of the students also affecting ur school,full of theory aspect and no practical,studying without good meal,lazy lecturers that has nothing to do but having affairs with Female students stil counting,and you were complaining of not having a single 1st class,how wud you without all these vital things ABU can't provide

Of course you can open the hole in your face and vomit all the rot gut from your skull. We, the dumb asses are are waiting for you to come and feed us, provide better a learning environment and decongest our lecture theatres. We'd also be glad if u could lend us some of the pure, perfect and morally upright lecturers from your school. Are the conditions you mentioned peculiar to any one Nigerian school? Abeg go sleep and let better people talk. The fact dat u remembered a few of your course codes does not symbolise anything special, ok?
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by playcharles(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2012
attendance:30marks, assignment: 20marks, c/a test: 10marks, examination 40marks.......with 500k each yr......wat then do you expect, first class for sale
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by AndrewFlexx9(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
playcharles: attendance:30marks, assignment: 20marks, c/a test: 10marks, examination 40marks.......with 500k each yr......wat then do you expect, first class for sale

GBAM!
Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by harryakon: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2012
KAYSWAGGZ:
you are as dumb as a dumbass!.... U fink federal uni staff are not dedicated!?..bet u dy are. At least for Greatife, i can say that again!
88 1st class outta 1000+? Are u nuts?.... Dwn here, 4.0 is not even beans say more 4.5 with all dm badass profs and doctors in OAU especially my dpartment GEOLOGY?...am on a 3.96 as the best studnt from my sec school and i cant count aw many times i crash read 4 dt and outta all my 21 classmates whom we wrote Greatife post-utme together most of wch are in CU, BU, RUN, E.T.C, i was d only 1 dt crossed 200!

I can boldly tell u dat if i was in cu, i wld make a 95 % efficient cgpa if 1st class is pure water! Anyone who knows greatife wella wld bear me witness!

What am saying is dat, doz 88 1st class students are ill-fetched for cheap popularity!

I cant jst wait 2 graduate and go score 5/5 4 ma Msc in CU!..MAN GAS CHOP AWOOF NA!hehe grin
you are as dumb as a dumbass!.... U fink federal uni staff are not dedicated!?..bet u dy are. At least for Greatife, i can say that again!
88 1st class outta 1000+? Are u nuts?.... Dwn here, 4.0 is not even beans say more 4.5 with all dm badass profs and doctors in OAU especially my dpartment GEOLOGY?...am on a 3.96 as the best studnt from my sec school and i cant count aw many times i crash read 4 dt and outta all my 21 classmates whom we wrote Greatife post-utme together most of wch are in CU, BU, RUN, E.T.C, i was d only 1 dt crossed 200!

I can boldly tell u dat if i was in cu, i wld make a 95 % efficient cgpa if 1st class is pure water! Anyone who knows greatife wella wld bear me witness!

What am saying is dat, doz 88 1st class students are ill-fetched for cheap popularity!

I cant jst wait 2 graduate and go score 5/5 4 ma Msc in CU!..MAN GAS CHOP AWOOF NA!hehe
So ur sayin dat staff dat cn go on strike anytime r dedicated? Cultism among students is rampant nd ur implying a good learning environment? Seriously??!! First of all most CU students r well 2 do hence more exposed, they're overprotected hence less distractions and they've been convinced they're kings hence believe in themselves a lot. That is enough for them to have the high no of good results. If u were a CU student u mite b better than in ur own university who knows? Bt the current truth is you're nt from CU and hence don't understand anything they do there. All my aforementioned criteria are enough to turn your 3.95 to a 4. 56 so why hate? We'll check in 10yrs time and see the results of these CU students. The CU students that shine outside haven't u seen 'pace setter' kinda tin in them?

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students by dicksonxtreme(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2014
CU student come get first class for UNIPORT abeg..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip / 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities / Seyi Makinde Attends Children's Day Ceremony In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.