Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent (927 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by rasheed001: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
i need an advices: am in love with two girls of the same parent, both of them are beautiful and pretty, but i don't know who to take is either the younger one or her sister
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by cblow(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
we have seen this type before. have you not heard of the word [size=20pt]INCEST? [/size] wait until you have daughters u will understand better.
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by ettehgate(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
oponu, ode, mumu, onura,

one day somebody go love your twins daughters and their mama
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by zignor(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
You can still marry the two cheesy grin grin
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by ettehgate(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
no mind the idiot
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by Faitymine(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
You be Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked!
Wonbiliki wonbia shocked shocked grin
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by iice(f): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
With that info you gave us. . .how do u expect us to advice you undecided Oya close eye do Tinini Tanana biko biko. . .
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by ikamefa(f): 3:22am On Dec 01, 2007
iice:

With that info you gave us. . .how do u expect us to advice you undecided Oya close eye do Tinini Tanana biko biko. . .

" grin "
OR

dokini dokeji!

jankoriko eba ni won n je sun nile yin

oyinbo su kete

furo n takete pa! cheesy

lala mi lolo eba! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by debosky(m): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2007
ikamefa:

" grin "
OR

dokini dokeji!

grin grin grin

tinini tanana biko biko na you know wetin you want but we do not know cheesy

Palaavaaa you dey find palaavaa you go geti oo!
Re: Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent by ikamefa(f): 3:39am On Dec 01, 2007
huh? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know You Are About To Be Dumped! / Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? / Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.