Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

$3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (17517 Views)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

$3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by mukina2: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6FNriFP5_M

Channels Television has obtained an audio recording purported to be part of the conversation between Honorable Farouk Lawan and Mr Femi Otedola over the $3million bribery allegation scandal.

Honorable Lawan has been invited by the House Committee on Ethics, investigating this scandal and he was grilled behind closed door.

Meanwhile, Femi Otedola has been invited by the same committee and expected to appear tomorrow morning Tuesday 3rd of July.

Source

The conversation
Otedola: i dont want to bring it to my house

Lawan: ok.you will take it to your house?

Otedola: no i don't want to bring it to my house, its a lot of money

Lawan: ahh yes so hurry up, because i am rushing to the . . .errrrrmm…. they are at the airport now?

Otedola: yes at the airport in the aircraft

Lawan: and before they can come over now… unless i send somebody to the airport. i was coming . .i cant . .by the time they come i should be in the chambers, i have a lot of things to do myself

Otedola: Is there anybody you trust that I can give it to or maybe i should postpone my…….. till tomorrow

Lawan: no no its ok,i will arrange with someone, let me give you his number

Otedola :ok

Lawan: yeah his number is 08036513355

Otedola: what is his name?

Lawan: Teejay

Otedola : sorry? Atizay?

Lawan: no no no Teejay . . Tee Jay

Otedola: OK so i'll give him the balance thats umh 2.5M dollars right?

Lawan: yeah hold on, just hold on am calling him to be sure he is always . . erm . .

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
We have seen the video, and now this. but after all this then what?

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by saviola24: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Has any1 listened 2d audio.pls brief us as my fone cant play it

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by blucurtain: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
transcribe the conversation for the benefit of those that cant play please.

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by gabman700: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na wao.
Fresh air.....
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by KayDee4: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
I wont be one bit suprised if Mr 'Facrook' walks free after all the hullabaloo and back-and-forth finger-pointing. The Nigerian justice system is screwed up. undecided undecided
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by stepo707: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
babaearly: We have seen the video, and now this. but after all this then what?

where did you see the video?
saviola24: Has any1 listened 2d audio.pls brief us as my fone cant play it
Farouk arranges with someone to collect a balance of $2500000 from Otedola.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Fraba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
where is the video??
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Biggyd2: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wwwhhaaattt!!! So who is fooling who here?
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by yuzedo: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
Una no hear dat gaddem Otedola amala accent. . "yarrport" in the "yarrcraft". . cheesy cheesy And that "diminu[b]thief[/b]" mallam's desperate, greed-laced voice! Chai! grin grin Two thieves i tellya! Hang 'em both i say! undecided

6 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
What a charade! As far as he who sits atop the highest stool in the land, at whose disposal lies all it takes to nip curruption in d bud,doesn't 'give a damn', we are damned! Next topic pls.. sad

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by MrNigeria2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
God is watching them

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Biggyd2: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
omenka: What a charade! As far as he who sits atop the highest stool in the land, at whose disposal lies all it takes to nip curruption in d bud,doesn't 'give a damn', we are damned! Next topic pls.. sad

Haven't you heard the latest? his government is not soft on corruption! I hear o. see

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/01/jonathan-not-soft-on-corruption-presidency/
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Emmyz: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
if Farouk goes free, then this country is finished.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by AJpikin: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
It is difficulty to tell boys fit do anything with softwares
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by atasteve: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by cjotech: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
can some one transcribe the audio pls
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by ballabriggs: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Disgusting is the word. A CEO of a listed entity and an MP of the Federal Republic. Absolutely disgusting!!!
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thats Facrooks voice 100%. How can the NASS hold close door meeting with Facrook and why are they inviting Otedola to face a panel. This case already with the Police, the corrupt NASS can not be a judge in their own court. Any intelligent person knows that even the Speaker must have received his cut from the largesse. Every committee sends Speakers cut to him. They should just resign and Facrook is supposed to be in prison now.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by francis247(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Emmyz: if Farouk goes free, then this country is finished.
which country? D 1 wey don finish even b4 e start? Can't you read the writing on the wall. He will certainly go FREE, it not totally, at least partially.

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by cheddarking(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
The hilarious clash of accents got me laughing so hard...

Femi: Whats the name?
Faroul: Atize
Femi: Atize?
Farouk: No Kize
Femi: Kize?
Farouk: No Tee Jay

Is this how all Nigerian corrupt deals sound?
Its a wonder how they could both keep straight faces...
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by maninmood(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kay-Dee:
I wont be one bit suprised if Mr 'Facrook' walks free after all the hullabaloo and back-and-forth finger-pointing. The Nigerian justice system is screwed up. undecided undecided

Justice in Nigeria is burlesque; travesty. Infact anything worse than that to quantifying the failed judiciary system is mostly welcome.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Yeske2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Then let's all call TZay or TJay on 08036513355 to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by osasustika840: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Shamefulllllllllll!!!!!!!
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by alaoeri: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
In this 21st century why would someone believe in audio without video knowing the fact that what technology can do and undo, its obvious both are involve in bribery scandal but am ŋöτ̲̅ believing this shi!t until a see α̲̅ video.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yeske!:
Then let's all call TZay or TJay on 08036513355 to confirm.
Been dialing that number since, its been switched off. Best to do is get court order for MTN to release call logs on that number, and Farouks number. I am sure we will trace Farouk's call to Speaker ....that Otedola has paid and that his share is coming grin

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
alaoeri: In this 21st century why would someone believe in audio without video knowing the fact that what technology can do and undo, its obvious both are involve in bribery scandal but am ŋöτ̲̅ believing this shi!t until a see α̲̅ video.
Are you new to this issue ? There is video evidence stop confusing people here.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by PeeDaVinci: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
i av bin tryin to call d number, and it hasnt been available
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by yorke1: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Let me look for credit and dial the number of Mr TJ
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Yeske2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Been dialing that number since, its been switched off. Best to do is get court order for MTN to release call logs on that number, and Farouks number. I am sure we will trace Farouk's call to Speaker ....that Otedola has paid and that his share is coming grin
I totally agree
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by lacidi: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
TJ don off him fone lol.

It's clear Otedola was trying to set up farouk. I am now convinced that this was actually a sting operation. If you listen, you will notice that Otedola repeated the exact amount being discussed knowing fully well that he was recording the conversation. Also Otedola's retort that the money was in the airport authenticates his earlier claim that Farouk asked him to fly in the money by private jet.

9 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
cheii. oga ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Six Others For IGG Award In US / Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) / National Assembly Proposes ₦10Bn As Presidential Candidate’s Election Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.