Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment (13627 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Rex123(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

What is the lawyer's business in all this? Why carry it on his head as if he was the one slapped by the bishop? Cant u see he's being used by the devil to distract worshipers? Tens of thousands of children get slapped everyday in Nigeria, why not go suing others? Why is it only Bishop Oyedepo that deserves to be sued?
undecided
FXKing2012:

What is the lawyer's business in all this? Why carry it on his head as if he was the one slapped by the bishop? Cant u see he's being used by the devil to distract worshipers? Tens of thousands of children get slapped everyday in Nigeria, why not go suing others? Why is it only Bishop Oyedepo that deserves to be sued?

WTF re ♈̷̴☺u saying ? I̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ †ђξ man ur pastor ? Even if he i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ ur pastor wen U̶̲̥̅̊  ur pastor doing sometin dat i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ wrong U̶̲̥̅̊ correct him. A̶̲̥̅♏ a xtain buh if my pastor does sometin wrong I point it out Τ̅☺ him. Pls don't offend my sensibility. Why on earth wuld my pastor slap me . God neva slap me Йą one yeye pastor. If he tell me say Йą God say make e say me God G̶̲̥̅̊☹ settle d matter wat nonsense. Most xtain nowadays just behave lky f**** sheeps , dey don't question deir pastors. Jump into d fire some of dem re ready. Bloody Fools
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Degis(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
dekung: Bishop Oyedepo fear so te he no show for court or is it arrogance that makes him think he shouldnt be in court? Why did he go ahead to engage a more expensive lawyer since he knows and believes he is doing Gods work? The bald headed con man knows if he is arraigned in court he would be asked questions in the dock and so that he wont be accused of lying (which he would do if arraigned) he asked his SAN lawyer to tell the court he had to be at the supreme court, bloody rogue. Rather than answer to the case he is busy contending court jurisdiction. Useless theif. He can run but he cannot hide. Those people claiming that people are being slapped everyday should know something: the fact that crimes are commited all the time does not make it right. When Naval rating beat up a lady in public glare we all rose up against the injustice. Now their MOG slaps a lady in public glare and their position sudenly changes. In this 21st century even convicted criminals have rights, animals have and so are confirmed witches. Stagger claimed his fathers housemaid tried to poison him and his bro but isnt this a different scenario? Did the lady Oyedepo slapped try to kill anyone? And dont give me the crap about spiritual killings because that line does not exist in our constitution. One question I would like to ask Oyedepo's supporters is would this bald headed vulture do that in civilised worlds like UK or US in if he allowed his emotions to get the best of him and he slaps what do you think would have been his fate? He would probably be rotting in jail now.

Please, endeavor to read yourself before hitting the submit button. It is apparent that you have other interest in this matter other than what meets the eye. This is because of your resort t name calling and further puerile and inanities that has beclouded your reasoning. Suffice to say that, it is trite in law to say, let's wait for the judicial interpretation from the learned judge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Akiika: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nigeria, the 'mumu' kingdom!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself.

sending you to school was a complete waste of money by ur parents they should have used the money for pounded yam.ode fool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Rex123(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
bman2003:
Why are you so foolish, are you sensible at all? how dare you talk about justice? have you been attacked by wickedness before? you want to burn in hell? dont be a fool!!

♈̷̴☺u re a foolish retard... Sometimes wen I read some pple posts I wonder if dey ever went Τ̅☺ skul... If U̶̲̥̅̊ re educated d moni used in educating U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld ave been used Τ̅☺ fry garri in ur village mudafucker.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by emiaby(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
In the bible, some kids who were mocking Elijah were condemned to be torn apart by lions shocked, this same man killed all the soldiers send to fetch him by the king until he last one was wise enough not to go bragging.

What am trying to say here is that, when it comes to God stuff, pls, watch from a distance. The guy that was trying to help God to save the ark from falling down died instantly, ow do we explain that? This guy was tryin to help! Most of His act can't be explained, Bishop Oyedepo is God's servant appointed for our time and we should be careful before we make our comment here.

God is above the law, so also some people are just above the law. This might be difficult to deal with but so are so many mysteries by God's prophet in the bible.

We all know it seems somehow, but how does it concern you

Plz stop using that little thing u call brain to fathom the things of God, for His way is far different from ours and stop acting like you know all!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
when jesus was on earth he was always healing and blessing people .oyedepo is busy cursing and slapping.na wa ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by emiaby(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
onatisi:

sending you to school was a complete waste of money by ur parents they should have used the money for pounded yam.ode fool

All claiming to be educated,as if with their education they've contributed anything meaningful to humanity. Abi, what's the essence of ur education...just to come brag n abuse here, epele o Mr Professor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by codernoni: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

For trying to find justice for a young woman?

You are a disgusting human being. If this is christianity, then I would rather burn in hell than share heaven with you. azzhole

Don't be silly boy. The fact ur an atheist doesn't mean u shuldnt tolerate other people that believe in their God. Ur attitude is irritating.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=FXKing2012]

This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself.you are a big dunce, coward oshi, if you are afraid of asserting your rights nt every body is.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself.
.this goes to show how foolish you are,so for trying to get justice for the poor lady, he ll get cursed? brain up my dear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

So he is only doing it for selfish purpose, not really for justice. Then who is committing the bigger crime? Is it not the lawyer?
Why did u cut off the part where I said tens of thousands of children get slapped in Nigeria everyday. Since when is slapping a child a crime in Nigeria. Do u want to tell me u have never slapped a child (thatz if u r in Nigeria)? Corporal punishment is not a crime in Nigeria and it's used daily by millions of Nigerians.
you deserve to die, then, it wont be a crime,wag!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by StepG: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
dino escobar: [color=#000099][/color]
Since 2009 na now she remember say dem slap am for inside 2012. The lawyer is a liar.
i still wonder why seun ll allow illiterates on NL,so this guy does nt know how legal proceedings go in this country, my father's case, with mike adenuga has been 4 12 yrs, slowpoke.judiciary do go on strike.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
hbrednic:

you need a brain transplant
thanks bruh, i swear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
stagger: Stupid lawyer. What will he say about the househelp that laced the Ribena that I and my brother would have drunk in August 1981 with cyanide many years back and was sent to a remand home because she was only 15 years? I guess he should have sued my dad to court for nearly beating her to coma when it was found out.

Let us watch and see how this will end. My stand on this issue is clear: any self-professed witch whether child or adult should be chopped up in pieces with an axe, not just slapped. My own personal experience as a kid in the hands of one has cemented this.
big bro, pls talk like you attended school, your post was nt reasonable @ all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by rabzy: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
emiaby: In the bible, some kids who were mocking Elijah were condemned to be torn apart by lions shocked, this same man killed all the soldiers send to fetch him by the king until he last one was wise enough not to go bragging.

What am trying to say here is that, when it comes to God stuff, pls, watch from a distance. The guy that was trying to help God to save the ark from falling down died instantly, ow do we explain that? This guy was tryin to help! Most of His act can't be explained, Bishop Oyedepo is God's servant appointed for our time and we should be careful before we make our comment here.

God is above the law, so also some people are just above the law. This might be difficult to deal with but so are so many mysteries by God's prophet in the bible.

We all know it seems somehow, but how does it concern you

Plz stop using that little thing u call brain to fathom the things of God, for His way is far different from ours and stop acting like you know all!

Scores of Children ganging up against an anointed of God and making fun of his physical appearance was a serious case of contempt. Elijah's judgement on them was executed by God himself, he did not raise a finger against them. Oyedepo was not physically assaulted nor was he abused, if he feels it was wrong he should have waited for God's Judgement. Oyedepo himself slapped the lady, Elisha did not take it upon himself to act.

The guy that reached out his hand to steady the ark was contravening God's law. First the ark was not suppose to ride on a mule, priests of God are suppose to carry it on their shoulders and they were the only one authorized to carry the ark, and even while carrying the ark, the priests are not suppose to touch the ark or else they would die. We are not sure if Uzzah was even a priest, even if he was the express command is don't touch the ark. The bible said it was an irreverent act because he took it upon himself to touch what he ought not. Even if the woman said what she ought not, there is no basis for Oyedepo slapping her.

(Numbers 4:15) 15 “And Aaron and his sons must finish covering the holy place and all the utensils of the holy place when the camp is departing, and after that the sons of Ko′hath will come in to carry them, but they must not touch the holy place so that they have to die. These things are the load of the sons of Ko′hath in the tent of meeting.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
monami2abd: If i were the judge i'll thow the case out of my court. Men of God should be above the law........
if you were serious, then you ve got a long way to go, cos your mentality is impoverished, may be you lack adequate dieting. THINK.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
logicboy01:

Oyedepo should have more class than a bus conductor
you are a big disgrace to manhood and humanity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by novenaven(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
maryjames9: My people say a lawless state is one with no trespass. In this country of ours,criminals walk around even contesting for elective positions.Justice has been thrown into the toilet.Politicians indulge in corruptn,murders,thuggery,violence and no justice served.These are criminal cases.Slapping a lady is no less an assault and violating the lady's right but i dnt thnk the people supportn d MOG just because of his status are entirely right.In a society where there is law,many people should be behind bar now including your parents,brothers,you,politicians,pastors.The law is blind and has no respect of Anyone. As much as i believe the lady was unjustly treated by the Pastor's boasting,if the lady truly is what the MOG says,do you thnk she doesnt deserve the holy ghost slap. What if she has drank innocent blood? Well just my opinion
better think well before you come on NL and blab trash, who told you she's a witch, and ieven if is that the deliverance she should be ran through?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by phenom666(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Remb guys moses in the bible God told him to spreak to the rock but he disobey and strike it's twice and he foolish miss the proimse land. GOD must have told him the bishop to SLAP her and he obey and she was free. GOD work in different way
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
monami2abd: If i were the judge i'll thow the case out of my court. Men of God should be above the law........
Then, if your sister is r.aped by MoG, I'll like to hear your reaction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by monami2abd: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
maasoap: Then, if your sister is r.aped by MoG, I'll like to hear your reaction.

I wil b okay wit it coz MOG are always know more dan us. So if he does i know its because its necessary.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by kanywoods: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
codernoni :

Don't be silly boy. The fact ur an atheist doesn't mean u shuldnt tolerate other people that believe in their God. Ur attitude is irritating.

ATHEISM IS A LUXURY NO AFRICAN MAN CAN AFFORD........leave d idiot he his just tryin HARD to be like an oyinbo MAN....[MUMU]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by andyanders: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
The pastor slapping the young girl goes to show that he the pastor is not of the spirit but of the flesh. No where Jesus slapped anyone in the course of deliverance. Prophet T.B Joshua that delivers hundreds and thousands/millions of demons NEVER EVER slapped any of them because he Prophet T.B Joshua is of the spirit of God.
Oyedipo was only in the flesh hence his action. If he was in the spirit, he was supposed to have known that it was not the little girl speaking but the demon inside her. He was supposed to have commanded the demon to live her body.
Anyway, I cannot judge him. Judgement is in the hands of the Lord. The little girl should have left the Pastor and allow God to handle her case instead of the legal action of the pastor. Judgement is for God. The lawyer also has been mandated by satan to go ahead with the case.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by lioncoolst(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

So he is only doing it for selfish purpose, not really for justice. Then who is committing the bigger crime? Is it not the lawyer?
Why did u cut off the part where I said tens of thousands of children get slapped in Nigeria everyday. Since when is slapping a child a crime in Nigeria. Do u want to tell me u have never slapped a child (thatz if u r in Nigeria)? Corporal punishment is not a crime in Nigeria and it's used daily by millions of Nigerians.
It appears as if you are that tens of thousands of children that get slapped in Nigeria everyday, don't you! It also appears that it is in your home that the slaps are shared. Damn!! Your parents must be cruel to be giving you that amount of slaps everyday. SMH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by lioncoolst(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by arramyjay: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yes he shud be sued,i wonder what his reaction would be if his own daughter was slapped in public,i am sure it will be more than sue,but also curses,i heard the man likes to rain curses.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by cheddarking(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
I don't agree with the slapping BUT

Surely this lawyer is attempting to Blackmail Oyedepo.

What court even allows a lawyer to file a claim for a claimant who has NEVER appeared before the court.

A claimant whose name even the LAWYER does not know.

Is the Lawyer a human rights activist?
Has he fought on behalf of the downtrodden in the past?
Has he fought against police brutality or spoken out the criminal injustice of everyday life in Nigeria?

OR DOES HE JUST WANT A SLICE OF THE WINNERS PIE?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Image123(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
i seriously doubt the christianity of the self proclaimed witch, and of the lawyer. As for the bishop, his case na for another thread and day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who is dt ediot emphasizin on the motive of d lawyer. So becos his seekin 4 justice, he shuld nt collect hs legal feez. Am sure dt gurl paid ofering in dt church service b4 she wx slaped. Besides, the bible sayz we wrestle nt against flesh & blood.. It folows dt christiandom is a spiritual warfare. Why did Bishop oyedepo go physical? they were engaged in a spiritual warfare, he asked a spiritual question & d gurl answerd frm d spiritual realm. I expected d bishop to speak in tongues (language dt d devil does nt understand as dey say) instead of goin physical by slaping her. If d bishop slaped her physically thru spiritual guide, Wht if the spirit in d gurl had retaliated physically? Shey d gurl declared herself as a witch 4 christ. Wht abt those soldiers of the lord or jesus police. The police is d most corrupt govt agency in nigeria and we knw haw soldiers depend on drugs, cigrate & alcohol to act. We knw haw soldiers rape gurls & women during war. Soldiers ar even traind to kill physically.. It goes on & on.. So if ther ar soldiers of ther Lord and Jesus police, why not a witch 4 christ? These and many other questions wtout answers comes to mind.. Wht a Beleaguered nation wt intresting characters..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by lioncoolst(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
angry undecided Damn! I never knew that there were so many retards on this forum. What are the moderators doing allowing such large population of retards on Nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.