Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment (13612 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by logicboy01: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
kanywoods:

ATHEISM IS A LUXURY NO AFRICAN MAN CAN AFFORD........leave d idiot he his just tryin HARD to be like an oyinbo MAN....[MUMU]

Ignorance is a disease. Atheism is something that is worldwide. It is a disbelief in god or gods.

Christianity came to West Africa through slavery by Europeans

Islam came through Arab slavery.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by tpapi: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
espn: even robbers wld hire lawyers even wen its clear he is guilty..so wat d hell r u sayn..
wat am sayin is d job of a lawyer is 2 defend their client weda dey r guilty or innocent,weda dey r robbers or terrorist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Ptolomeus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Oyedepo. "The great man anointed by God" end prisoner ...
Satan is lighting the fire, placing the pot in place ...
For Satan, to receive such a fraud is the greatest pleasure ...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by bisiaet: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
Qoute"This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself"

The quote above is the most useless, most silly, most lunatic, most animistic, most nonsense, most idiotic statement I have seen all my life.

Please who a hell is this person did you go to school at all if yes is the answer you are complete waste in educational scene anywhere in the world I bet.

Who even tells you Oyedepo is a man of God please has God ever come down one day and pointed to anyone and say this is my man or my men so where is the curse coming from for goodness sake

I just dislike when my fellow xtain use this sort of word when it come to saying the truth about these so called Men of World and not men of God. Xtain wake up please wake up xtain this is a honest wake up call. Xtainity came through Western people still they dont tolerate nonsense their law is their law, their right is their right, what is not right is not right but for us who accepted it we ends up enslaving ourselves this is so pathetic indeed to the point many xtain dont even know their right hand from their left hand anymore. Please read your bible very well and have better knowledge of it plsss my fellow xtain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Ptolomeus(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
bisiaet: Qoute"This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself"

The quote above is the most useless, most silly, most lunatic, most animistic, most nonsense, most idiotic statement I have seen all my life.

Please who a hell is this person did you go to school at all if yes is the answer you are complete waste in educational scene anywhere in the world I bet.

Who even tells you Oyedepo is a man of God please has God ever come down one day and pointed to anyone and say this is my man or my men so where is the curse coming from for goodness sake

I just dislike when my fellow xtain use this sort of word when it come to saying the truth about these so called Men of World and not men of God. Xtain wake up please wake up xtain this is a honest wake up call. Xtainity came through Western people still they dont tolerate nonsense their law is their law, their right is their right, what is not right is not right but for us who accepted it we ends up enslaving ourselves this is so pathetic indeed to the point many xtain dont even know their right hand from their left hand anymore. Please read your bible very well and have better knowledge of it plsss my fellow xtain.

1. You are quite aggressive and disrespectful. Talk that way to others is a sin. Satan also enjoy with you, possibly with Oyedepo.
2. Do not irritate you with me, I am not guilty of that pastor, and many others, are thieves, and steal "in the name of god."
Calm down ... or you get sick with gastritis and hemorrhoids.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by kenjudy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chai!!! I thought my fellow Nigerians are more intelligent than what am seeing on their posts here... How can someone born by a woman defend such despicable acts from this so called man of dog? Na God go punish any mouth that speaks against the layer in charge of dis case for trying to bring justice to this poor soul. I no blame una, i blame technology wey give una chance to know how to type... morons!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by GboyegaD(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
emiaby: In the bible, some kids who were mocking Elijah were condemned to be torn apart by lions shocked, this same man killed all the soldiers send to fetch him by the king until he last one was wise enough not to go bragging.

What am trying to say here is that, when it comes to God stuff, pls, watch from a distance. The guy that was trying to help God to save the ark from falling down died instantly, ow do we explain that? This guy was tryin to help! Most of His act can't be explained, Bishop Oyedepo is God's servant appointed for our time and we should be careful before we make our comment here.

God is above the law, so also some people are just above the law. This might be difficult to deal with but so are so many mysteries by God's prophet in the bible.

We all know it seems somehow, but how does it concern you

Plz stop using that little thing u call brain to fathom the things of God, for His way is far different from ours and stop acting like you know all!

It would have been better you do not say anything than going through the stress of typing out this. God does not say someone has a right to maltreat someone else because he is a man of God. Why did Jesus and the Apostles not beat up the different people they delivered?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by EPOMA(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
celeboi: The Lawyer should sue this people in the Picture. That Broom in The Picture is for Flogging...which is even worst than SLAP.
The problem with a lot of people in Nairaland is that they just come here to write anything that is going through their head,now Lawyers will only sue a person if they are being approached by a client, now if this guys are happy to be flogged , then it is entirely up to them, I don't think that gal went to that church to be slapped
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hey peopl, readin all ur comments has made me 2laugh uncontrollably. I pay regular visit 2ths site bt ive alwas been quiet bt 2day ths vry subject matter has pushed 2coment. First, im not a winners chapel member ther4 pst Oyedepo is nt my pastor bt i want 2speak d truth that u all nid 2kno. The grl dat pst Oyedepo slapped, shud hav gone home celebratin and jubilatin 4d hand of a man of God 2touch ha. Do u kno wat it means 4a man of God 2slap u? Do u thnk he slaps in hatred? If he didnt mean well 4dat grl, do u thnk he wud hav slaped ha? Wen ur father used 2slap u wen u wer a child or wen u misbehave, do u thnk he hated u,& decided 2slap? Why then did u not charge him 2 court 4slapi u? U see hw daft peop cud be? D lawyer dat is chargng ths case against pst oye wud hav beta been dead than alive cus d curse on him rite nw is worst dan dat whch befell sodom& Gomorrah. And lik my pastor wil say "i feel sorry 4all of u". Oh my only sadnes is dat "u might kno ths truth wen it must hav been too late" i cry in my spirit 4u. Pls frends, all wat u need is d "holy spirit" and u can only hav him by being born again. Hello Nairalanders, pls b born again and give ur lives 2christ plz. For pst oye, if i wer d grl, i wil come 2u 4mor slaps and wil b glad 2receive them. Who knows, in d proces, i might fal under d anointin becus ur hand is anointed. Hey! Critics, dnt criticiz cus U dont undastand ths, it is a spiritual principle and ul neva undastand until u come 2christ. Meanwhl, ths court case shud b disregarded, dismissed and treated wit contempt as it baseles, irrelevant, and absurb. I commend u all 2ths one way- Jesus and d gospel.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2012
We ar no mor under d law bt livin by his grace and mercy. Read d bk of Romans. D court case shud b kicked out, its so baseles and senseles. Anyway, pst Oyedepo is a winner so he is too big 4ths. Blind generation, 4hw long shall thou continue 2b blind?. All men of God ar truly bigger than d law, let alone, any irelevant rubbish nonsenc court criminals. If u dnt acept it, then go and hug transformer. Mtcheew.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Next2Bezee(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2012
stagger: Stupid lawyer. What will he say about the househelp that laced the Ribena that I and my brother would have drunk in August 1981 with cyanide many years back and was sent to a remand home because she was only 15 years? I guess he should have sued my dad to court for nearly beating her to coma when it was found out.

Let us watch and see how this will end. My stand on this issue is clear: any self-professed witch whether child or adult should be chopped up in pieces with an axe, not just slapped. My own personal experience as a kid in the hands of one has cemented this.

By all means lets brand your mum or sis a "witch" then...Where's my axe undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Chizolum(f): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2012
no1madman: fuckin fackin pastor!make dem allow me bang him nyansh hard. .

Stop talking about a man of God like that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Chizolum(f): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

This lawyer wants to bring curses upon himself.

I agree with you my brother.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2012
str8_talk:
check out hw dumb u think? are u GEJ broda?
u ar d dumb person here. Very dafta nd empty. Ignorance in high places. Tu fia kwa.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by cold(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:19am On Jul 04, 2012
Degis:

Please, endeavor to read yourself before hitting the submit button. It is apparent that you have other interest in this matter other than what meets the eye. This is because of your resort t name calling and further puerile and inanities that has beclouded your reasoning. Suffice to say that, it is trite in law to say, let's wait for the judicial interpretation from the learned judge
my dear, its jst a pity that d time they wil regret al thes might be too late 4them. Probably wen they must b roastin in hell fire. Hey, i dnt wish anybody hell fire so pls lets kip preachng to them. I feel sory 4dem all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Akiika: Nigeria, the 'mumu' kingdom!
certainly nt Nigeria bt u, ur family, ur chldren(if ul eva hav) and ur unborn generations. Let dat word 'mumu' be attachd 2ur name and life forever. So mumu wuz up?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2012
onatisi:

sending you to school was a complete waste of money by ur parents they should have used the money for pounded yam.ode fool
shut up. He is 100% correct. D lawyer shud beta b dead than alive. Hey, bt befor he dies, let him take u along cus u ar his cohort and agent. Both frm d satanic world. Fry in hell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

curse?? noo na, as i said, it wil b beta 4d lawyer 2die than 2stay alive and face d kind of wrath, curse that is worst than dat of sodom and Gomorah that is upon hm nw. Peopl ar so daft and senseles! Can u imagine one jokin wit d anointed?, hehehe. I feel sorry them. 4such lawyer and al these his agents who ar here on nairaland tearin their lives apart wit their bad coments 2a man of God, jst kno dat u ar headin 4destruction. Whoeva has ears shud hear, refrain frm sayin evil abt men of God, turn 2GOD NW AND B BORN AGAIN. D time is too short oo. Hehehe. Ther l soon b weepin and gnashng of teeth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by akagaba(f): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2012
logicboy01:

For trying to find justice for a young woman?

You are a disgusting human being. If this is christianity, then I would rather burn in hell than share heaven with you. azzhole
u wanna burn in hell? I Wud hav said "AMEN 4U" bt il only be too wicked 2wish u dat. My dear, U dont hav an iota of idea of wat hell luks like. See, guy, hell is a place u wudnt even wish ur worst enemy, let alone urslf. If God can jst open ur eyes 2see d way 2hell (not even hell itself, jst d gateway, 20000kms away) then ul be in a coma 4 6months. Ohhh my God, wat a blind generation? Guy, pls run frm hell, make up ur mind 2day 2go 2heaven, pls gve ur life to Christ and b born again. I cry in my spirit. Plsss. Jst do ths.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by evastans: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2012
we are all equal in the sight of almighty GOD, WHY IN ROME , THEY CONDEMN POPE. IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS WHO IS SERVING HIM . JUSTICE MOST PREVAIL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by evastans: 2:08am On Jul 04, 2012
we are all equal in the sight of almighty GOD, WHY IN ROME , THEY CONDEMN POPE. IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS WHO IS SERVING HIM . JUSTICE MOST BE DONE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by BlaqZachary: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2012
monami2abd: May God forgive u all. So are u guys saying a man of God should be judged because of such(slapping)? Well i guess you guys are not religious. Better repent!!!!!! i repeat judge throw this case out of your court to avoid hell on the judgment day.

But seriously, you smell trash.Just an observation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by BlaqZachary: 3:42am On Jul 04, 2012
akagaba: u wanna burn in hell? I Wud hav said "AMEN 4U" bt il only be too wicked 2wish u dat. My dear, U dont hav an iota of idea of wat hell luks like. See, guy, hell is a place u wudnt even wish ur worst enemy, let alone urslf. If God can jst open ur eyes 2see d way 2hell (not even hell itself, jst d gateway, 20000kms away) then ul be in a coma 4 6months. Ohhh my God, wat a blind generation? Guy, pls run frm hell, make up ur mind 2day 2go 2heaven, pls gve ur life to Christ and b born again. I cry in my spirit. Plsss. Jst do ths.

I dont think you dig what the guy was trying to say.It's not as if he wished himself hell.It's a use of English.He doesn't support injustice be who it may.You dig?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Jerryjat(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2012
Fab-jay:
Hmmmmmm for d fact he's a̶̲̥̅̊ man of God I reserve my comments cos I dnt wanna incure God's wrath
so what are u?
A MAN OF DEVIL ko
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by xtayle(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2012
GboyegaD:

It would have been better you do not say anything than going through the stress of typing out this. God does not say someone has a right to maltreat someone else because he is a man of God. Why did Jesus and the Apostles not beat up the different people they delivered?

Gboyega,

Elijah d prophet slaughtered several prophets of baal in one single day. Jehu was anointed to and he did destroyed d house of Ahab including Jezebel d witch.

Take d advise that says "watch from a distance". Its d best I have seen on this thread.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by TokyoBulls(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2012
phenom666: Remb guys moses in the bible God told him to spreak to the rock but he disobey and strike it's twice and he foolish miss the proimse land. GOD must have told him the bishop to SLAP her and he obey and she was free. GOD work in different way

If you think (foolishly) that God could have told the 'Bishop' to slap the girl, then we need evidences in court. The court is a place of evidences ant not spiritual or emotional discussions. People are blind. I'm a Christian and I've attended Living Faith for years. It was wrong of anyone (and I mean anyone) to molest, harass or deal with a fellow human in a way that doesn't portray dignity. We all need to feel honoured, and when we err, we should be good enough to apologise or at least feel remorseful. The poor girl can commit suicide for having been exposed to such indignity, and if that happens, will be Bishop be guiltless?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by TokyoBulls(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2012
xtayle:

Gboyega,

Elijah d prophet slaughtered several prophets of baal in one single day. Jehu was anointed to and he did destroyed d house of Ahab including Jezebel d witch.

Take d advise that says "watch from a distance". Its d best I have seen on this thread.

We will need evidences that Miss Justice is a witch and such evidences must be presentable and admissible in a court of law. And the constitution (definitely not the Bible) is the book of authority in a court. We go to church not to read and interpret the Constitution but the Bible and we go to the Court not to read the Bible but the Constitution. There shouldn't be any confusion here. The Bible was the Constitution during the days of Jehu and Elijah. The Bible and the Constitution are different today. I'm sure people never knew the case would come this far. There's a lot more Pastors to take to court.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by ijawkid(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2012
TokyoBulls:

We will need evidences that Miss Justice is a witch and such evidences must be presentable and admissible in a court of law. And the constitution (definitely not the Bible) is the book of authority in a court. We go to church not to read and interpret the Constitution but the Bible and we go to the Court not to read the Bible but the Constitution. There shouldn't be any confusion here. The Bible was the Constitution during the days of Jehu and Elijah. The Bible and the Constitution are different today. I'm sure people never knew the case would come this far. There's a lot more Pastors to take to court.

I like this post............

Good write up...

All oyedepo apologists are just pathetic.......

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by ijawkid(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2012
TokyoBulls:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by yyb14: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2012
grin
onatisi:

sending you to school was a complete waste of money by ur parents they should have used the money for pounded yam.ode fool
cheesy
onatisi:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by TokyoBulls(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2012
Chizolum:

I agree with you my brother.

FYI. I attend Living Faith, and I (in very strong terms) condemn acts aimed at dishonouring, molesting, harassing fellow humans, especially when the people involved are those on whom nature, God or the society has bestowed such honour and responsibility. It is dehumanising to get slapped and much more for such to be on YouTube and a lot much more when the the person involved arrogantly defends this act as if he were a Superhuman. It is human to err, and when we do, we apologise and are remorseful. It could have been a simple case and definitely, people would have been appeased. When Paul erred in Acts of Apostle in pretence, Peter called him to order immediately and he apologised. Simple! He who wants the post of a Bishop must be MEEK. That's the most basic of the requirements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian "Church" In UK Selling Blackcurrent And Codliver Oil As Cancer Cure / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.