Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help Me Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Oo (1347 Views)

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / My Ex Girfriend Has Killed Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Oo by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
GUYS PLEASE OO I NEED HELP .

SO A PRETTY GIRL IN THE DREAM LAST NIGHT AND SHE TRIED TO SEDUCE ME, I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO ESCAPE AND WOKE UP, I THINK MY PHONE RANG THIS MORNING AND I ESCAPED.

WAS GOING OUT THIS EVENING, GOT A FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUEST ALERT, BEHOLD IT WAS THE GIRL I SAW IN THE DREAM. PLS WHAT DO I DO? DO I ACCEPT OR IGNORE ?

IS FACEBOOK GOING SPIRITUAL ?
Re: Help Me Oo by angiemartinez(f): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
is dis real?
Re: Help Me Oo by ODB1: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2012

Re: Help Me Oo by ajufinz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
Get some training...
The lie wasn't creative all....
Re: Help Me Oo by Skii(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
Guy park well jo, you bin don dey harbour the girl for mind tey tey and as you don friend am, and she sey she go add you for her facebbok,na im u begin dey get blue film for dream about the girl, you come come here dey shout sey wetin make you do?
mscheww...abeg comot make we see bandwidth!! angry

But alternatively sha, on to say you fit dey talk true, and you no sabi the girl before...you see as Blake pack Bolt go one side recently? Ehn o, na im make you take run the run wey you go run!! grin
Re: Help Me Oo by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
You still dey learn work.
Re: Help Me Oo by luckgames(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
mekaboy: GUYS PLEASE OO I NEED HELP .

SO A PRETTY GIRL IN THE DREAM LAST NIGHT AND SHE TRIED TO SEDUCE ME, I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO ESCAPE AND WOKE UP, I THINK MY PHONE RANG THIS MORNING AND I ESCAPED.

WAS GOING OUT THIS EVENING, GOT A FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUEST ALERT, BEHOLD IT WAS THE GIRL I SAW IN THE DREAM. PLS WHAT DO I DO? DO I ACCEPT OR IGNORE ?

IS FACEBOOK GOING SPIRITUAL ?
What are you smoking?
K2, weed !!!!!!!
Re: Help Me Oo by mekaboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS? I THINK MY ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME IN HUMAN FORM .IM TEMPTED TO ACCEPT THE REQUEST. BUT WILL HAVE TO DO SOME CONSULTATION. THIS IS STRANGE, A GIRL WHO SEDUCED ME IN THE DREAM AT NIGHT, IF NOT THAT MY PHONE RANG EARLY THIS MORNING, WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

ONLY FOR ME TO GET A FRIEND REQUEST FROM HER THIS EVENING, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO DEACTIVATE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT .I HAVE NEVER MET THIS GIRL IN MY LIFE, CAME ACROSS HER IN THE DREAM YESTERDAY .
Re: Help Me Oo by Phemour: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Spiritual palava
Re: Help Me Oo by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
OK SINCE YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO ADVICE ME, I WILL GO AHEAD AND ACCEPT THE REQUEST. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, MY BLOOD WILL BE ON THE HEAD OF EVERYONE THAT READ THIS POSTING AND IGNORED.
Re: Help Me Oo by dabrake(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
mekaboy: WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS? I THINK MY ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME IN HUMAN FORM .IM TEMPTED TO ACCEPT THE REQUEST. BUT WILL HAVE TO DO SOME CONSULTATION. THIS IS STRANGE, A GIRL WHO SEDUCED ME IN THE DREAM AT NIGHT, IF NOT THAT MY PHONE RANG EARLY THIS MORNING, WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

ONLY FOR ME TO GET A FRIEND REQUEST FROM HER THIS EVENING, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO DEACTIVATE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT .I HAVE NEVER MET THIS GIRL IN MY LIFE, CAME ACROSS HER IN THE DREAM YESTERDAY .
typical village mentality
Re: Help Me Oo by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Looks like somebody is high on his own urine
Re: Help Me Oo by dabrake(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
mekaboy: OK SINCE YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO ADVICE ME, I WILL GO AHEAD AND ACCEPT THE REQUEST. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, MY BLOOD WILL BE ON THE HEAD OF EVERYONE THAT READ THIS POSTING AND IGNORED.
orisirisi. lunatic
Re: Help Me Oo by cog1: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mekaboy after reading your post,I want to say that such things happen,that is receiving a "vision" about what's going to happen afterwards in dreams. I know this may sound foolish to those who do not have the gift or don't believe God exists,if we are really close to God he deals with us as friends.
Remember the Bible aptly says your young men(womwen,yes) shall dream dreams?
Now that dream doesn't mean the poor lady is evil,it is only telling you the circumstances under which you will be meeting this lady,i.e. under an atmosphere of seduction,this is a classic example of the saying"to be forewarned is to be forearmed"in the sense that the choice is yours now,having been forewarned to either keep the r/ship plain & platonic or mess it up.
Re: Help Me Oo by kilimanjaro(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mekaboy don kolo
Re: Help Me Oo by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
kilimanjaro: Mekaboy don kolo
Him and a lot of other people
Re: Help Me Oo by ijebabe: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
Do they give yaba left patients training on how to open threads on NL undecided
Re: Help Me Oo by MrCork17: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
ijebabe: Do they training on how to open threads on NL undecided

...ijebabe..can i get some? be nice smiley
Re: Help Me Oo by ijebabe: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Come and take smiley
Re: Help Me Oo by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Chairman of mentally challenged people NL branch
Re: Help Me Oo by mekaboy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
cog1: Mekaboy after reading your post,I want to say that such things happen,that is receiving a "vision" about what's going to happen afterwards in dreams. I know this may sound foolish to those who do not have the gift or don't believe God exists,if we are really close to God he deals with us as friends.
Remember the Bible aptly says your young men(womwen,yes) shall dream dreams?
Now that dream doesn't mean the poor lady is evil,it is only telling you the circumstances under which you will be meeting this lady,i.e. under an atmosphere of seduction,this is a classic example of the saying"to be forewarned is to be forearmed"in the sense that the choice is yours now,having been forewarned to either keep the r/ship plain & platonic or mess it up.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I ACCEPTED THE FRIEND REQUEST BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DENIED ANY REQUEST ON FB, BUT I HIDE IF I SEE SHE IS ONLINE, SO I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO CHAT WITH HER, HOPE I DONT TOO .

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING .

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Married In Nigeria. / Is Sending An Anonymous Love Letter A Good Idea? / Save Him: A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.