Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301018 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Am really surprise with the way matured minds and intellectuals reacts or throw tantrum/firework at each other(even jambite in undergraduate thread act/react with maturity). I believe this thread was created to help new entrant by supplying information on registration, admission, payment of fee, accommodation and other things. I have read the thread from first page to the 111th page... The last session new entrant seem to act/react with love/care and always rendering a helping hands to others through info and physical assistance.
# peace #oneLove

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:
Avicky! For the benefit of all incoming PG students. Please and PLEASE highlight the sequence of activities we are to undergo from the point of printing admission letter to becoming full student vis a vis payments, registration et al.
Thanks ma'am.
Once you are given your admission letter, you will be told to create a student account. When you do, u fill in ur necessary details. You will get to know your fees payable for the semester. To do that you need to buy access card 1350 and the amount you want to pay. You can get the cards at Skyebank Oau and Zenith bank Oau.

You will also need to do your ID card, when the time comes, you will get the information. You will pay 400 or so. You will also have to open a file both at the PG college and at ur respective depts.

Pg students use the same calendar with the Ug students so I guess lectures starts by June.

Kebisrael, emperor650 abeg make una show.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johnnyhardex:
Am really surprise with the way matured minds and intellectuals reacts or throw tantrum/firework at each other(even jambite in undergraduate thread act/react with maturity). I believe this thread was created to help new entrant by supplying information on registration, admission, payment of fee, accommodation and other things. I have read the thread from first page to the 111th page... The last session new entrant seem to act/react with love/care and always rendering a helping hands to others through info and physical assistance.
# peace #oneLove
Oh oh. I'm a product of the last set. And I'm shocked to see fhat this new set, e get as dey be.
I'm not surprised some of my fellow colleagues aren't here to assist. Smh
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Akell and ikubvh, please you guys should stop already.

I'm sure Akell was just pulling ur legs @ ikubch
No love lost.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
segoslavia:

Yu welcome!
What semester are u now? And how far have your form A gone?
Heard from one of my friends in school today that pg college is not attending to u guys for now, they didnt approve a date for his oral defense till next semester starts.
I've not gotten to that stage yet. I will do my departmental seminar by June. Thanks again.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
avicky:

Once you are given your admission letter, you will be told to create a student account. When you do, u fill in ur necessary details. You will get to know your fees payable for the semester. To do that you need to buy access card 1350 and the amount you want to pay. You can get the cards at Skyebank Oau and Zenith bank Oau.

You will also need to do your ID card, when the time comes, you will get the information. You will pay 400 or so. You will also have to open a file both at the PG college and at ur respective depts.

Pg students use the same calendar with the Ug students so I guess lectures starts by June.

Kebisrael, emperor650 abeg make una show.
Thanks. I hope just thanking you won't get somebody boiling over!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
avicky:

No love lost.
Aren't you happy two guys are fighting kung fu because of you.
"Pulling my legs" I must extract an apology from him/her before I sheath my "weapon". I don't even know if Akell is IT/HER/HIM.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Aren't you happy two guys are fighting kung fu because of you.
"Pulling my legs" I must extract an apology from him/her before I sheath my "weapon". I don't even know if Akell is IT/HER/HIM.
grin it bawo? He is a him oh.
Not too happy because my boo will get to see all these.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Thanks. I hope just thanking you won't get somebody boiling over!
You ehn. I don't think so.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
avicky:

Then, if Akell is not "IT" he must fill in a CAPTCHA or what is it called, to be sure.

Never mind. Tell your "BOO" that we are on Interlude and enjoying the comic relief.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

You are right there. I am an African. I push things to logical conclusion. I rather "take" her than "side-chicking" Lucky you, I don't do Married ladies.
What earlier statement?
I'm still considering accepting your half-hearted congratulation. I'm not moved by flattery and frivolities.

if you want the other half of the congratulations, come and collect it. Johnnyhardex, Avicky, and all concerned new intakes, pls do well to accept my unreserved apology.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:

if you want the other half of the congratulations, come and collect it. Johnnyhardex, Avicky, and all concerned new intakes, pls do well to accept my unreserved apology.
Thanks Akell.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:

You have misappropriated the APOLOGY.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
segoslavia:

Ok. I will just zip it... guess i know how avicky felt when someone said she created confusion.

Curious minds
Always converge on same idea

Nice
Your different
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
avicky:

I've not gotten to that stage yet. I will do my departmental seminar by June. Thanks again.

Uwc!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bartork:

Curious minds
Always converge on same idea

Nice
Your different
wink
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
avicky:

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2016
issok..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2016
avicky:

Thanks Akell.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hollarbeece:
i'm having d same problem too.
Have you received your admission letter now? I was approved by pg board on the 18th of April and since then i'v not received my admission letter.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
avicky:

No love lost.
pulling? you mean i should wait until he "unhinged" my legs.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
avicenna1:

Have you received your admission letter now? I was approved by pg board on the 18th of April and since then i'v not received my admission letter.
yes I have, I think u have to go to the pg college to complain.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is what I saw at netque office today and I thought of sharing it.

5 Likes

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by haryomikun(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Hollarbeece:
yes I have, I think u have to go to the pg college to complain.
A friend of mine in a similar situation went to complain at the pg college and was told he has been rejected by the pg board but his tracking page is still showing approved by pg board. Why the contradiction?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
OAU admission is just too complicated. The management itself is a mess...

they should borrow a leaf from other schools na.

anyway, na them sabi
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hussyainy: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2016
My screen is bad to zoom.... W@ does it say?
tallsalako:
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
tallsalako:
Thanks alot
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Legendre2 post=45086940]
Thanks alot[/quo

Urw
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Legendre2:

Thanks alot

Urw
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Akell:
OAU admission is just too complicated. The management itself is a mess...

they should borrow a leaf from other schools na.

anyway, na them sabi
Hi Pal!
How are you?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
ikubch:

Hi Pal!
How are you?

yup! I'm good.
the weather just getting out of hand kind of sha...

hope all is well at your end

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.