Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301786 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
I'm yet to receive my admission letter having been approved by the pg board since 18th of April. I went to the netque office last week to complain and after checking their system I was told its rejected by pg board. I was so confused and I had to check my phone again and I saw approved by pg board on my tracking page then I showed it to the man. I later went to the department to find out what the problem was and the hod told me that I have already been admitted by the department and in fact I have been given a supervisor. So she said I should go back to the netque office to complain that the problem is with them. However, I went back to the netque office and I was asked to check one register to confirm if they've received my transcript. So I saw my name on the register indicating that they've received it since 11th of march. The man later told me there was no problem that I should expect my admission letter this week but up till this moment I haven't received it. I don't know if something is wrong.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by noordean(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2016
Legendre2:
It seems I am the only student of Physics on this thread.
Best of luck brother. Thanks for the other day. just make sure u get a good supervisor. lot of wicked lecturers in that department. I finished from dia,if u need any info don't hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 11:25am On May 05, 2016
avicenna1:
I'm yet to receive my admission letter having been approved by the pg board since 18th of April. I went to the netque office last week to complain and after checking their system I was told its rejected by pg board. I was so confused and I had to check my phone again and I saw approved by pg board on my tracking page then I showed it to the man. I later went to the department to find out what the problem was and the hod told me that I have already been admitted by the department and in fact I have been given a supervisor. So she said I should go back to the netque office to complain that the problem is with them. However, I went back to the netque office and I was asked to check one register to confirm if they've received my transcript. So I saw my name on the register indicating that they've received it since 11th of march. The man later told me there was no problem that I should expect my admission letter this week but up till this moment I haven't received it. I don't know if something is wrong.

Get in touch with that same man that told you to expect your admission letter, you can possibly go back to him sef, keep disturbing netque people. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2016
avicenna1:

Have u been given student registration number..... (I think it's d next thng after "PG approval "wink......If u have been given Reg number.... den relax abt d admission letter. if not keep disturbing them at Netque office

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 05, 2016
tallsalako:

Get in touch with that same man that told you to expect your admission letter, you can possibly go back to him sef, keep disturbing netque people. Good luck!
Thank you so much I will do tgat
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
honsaint:

Have u been given student registration number..... (I think it's d next thng after "PG approval "wink......If u have been given Reg number.... den relax abt d admission letter. if not keep disturbing them at Netque office
No I haven't been given student registration number.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
It looks like I'm the only Chemistry student on this thread...Na wa o!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Kejilee(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2016
For news update on sport ,politics ,entertainment ,education ,uni/poly campus jist ,health tips,technology, etc visit www.smartbrainsng.com .Thanks

We keep u informed #pls rebc

#Mr Lee
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by fitaphobia: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
gracefulpillar:
Any African History students here?
Yes I'm here but Economic History
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 1:38am On May 07, 2016
fitaphobia:
okkk!!is like am d only African history here...hw far about materials
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 10:23pm On May 08, 2016
#20DAYSTORESUMPTION# #50DAYSTOCOMMENCELECTURES#
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bjaybalo(m): 3:31am On May 09, 2016
Botov:

the netque portal is netque.oauife.edu.ng

Thank you @Botov
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:09am On May 09, 2016
Botov:
#20DAYSTORESUMPTION# #50DAYSTOCOMMENCELECTURES#
20days to resumption l tot we are resuming June 22nd?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by fitaphobia: 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
gracefulpillar:

fitaphobia:
gracefulpillar:

Am also a fresher. Let's reason on whatsapp 08065689573
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
gracefulpillar:

20days to resumption l tot we are resuming June 22nd?

From the information gathered thus far,we are resuming together with the undergraduate freshers since we are equally postgraduate freshers because "they" said undergraduate and postgraduate use the same calendar or so and by that May 28th is our resumption date.
#I stand to be corrected#
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Oduok(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2016
Good evening members of this distinguished room. Please I need assistance from PG students in Chemical Engineering. I'm a serving corps member in Osun State. I chose Osun as my first choice because of my interest to run an MPhil degree in Chemical Engineering. My research proposal is on Refining of Vegetable Oils. I need information on possibility of having a supervisor with this research interest. And any other thing I would need to know. Thank you
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Oduok(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2016
I'm looking at M.Phil in Chemical Engineering. Specialization: Plant/Chemical Process Design. Research Proposal: Design and fabrication of a vegetable oil refining plant
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 5:36pm On May 10, 2016
Any Cretaceous or Recent 'Palynomorph' in the house? Please let's connect, I need materials o.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Princelharry1: 8:19pm On May 11, 2016
Pls wen exactly r we resuming and d sch fee lik for freshers
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hussyainy: 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
If you are in need of accomodation, self con, @ Ede road, 50naira bike from school gate, holla or text @ me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Princelharry1: 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Hussyainy post=45614123]If you are in need of accomodation, self con, @ Ede road, 50naira bike from school gate, holla or text @ me. Your phone numbr plz
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by srone(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2016
Call me on : 08079653940

[quote author=Princelharry1 post=45624281][/quote]
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by srone(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2016
Hussyainy:
If you are in need of accomodation, self con, @ Ede road, 50naira bike from school gate, holla or text @ me.

Call me on : 08079653940
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hussyainy: 9:08am On May 15, 2016
07062918133 [quote author=Princelharry1 post=45624281][/quote]
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
HOW MUCH ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2016
noordean:
Best of luck brother. Thanks for the other day. just make sure u get a good supervisor. lot of wicked lecturers in that department. I finished from dia,if u need any info don't hesitate to ask.
You're welcome bro
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Emir86: 7:12am On May 17, 2016
Good day to all, pls who knows when the portal will be opened
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 7:40am On May 17, 2016
Emir86:
Good day to all, pls who knows when the portal will be opened

Nobody knows, we are all monitoring online and 'inland' activities.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Greatowete: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Hello guys. I'm new here. Passed out in March and Want to do Msc in OAU. Any idea if the Forms are still on sale? That's if I can still apply for this session?
Pls assistance is needed. Thanks. WhatsApp 07035528183
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
Greatowete:
Hello guys.
I'm new here.
Passed out in March and Want to do Msc in OAU.
Any idea if the Forms are still on sale?
That's if I can still apply for this session?

Pls assistance is needed.
Thanks.
WhatsApp 07035528183

1. Remove ur phone number from d post to avoid fraudulent ppl.
2. form is not yet out, those that re admitted are yet to resume self.
3. I THINK form will probably be out by August for Rain semester.
4. Follow d thread here... most of our grt ppl here will be available to give u info. esp wen d form is out
Thks

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 1:25am On May 18, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of The Postgraduate Christian Fellowship (PGCF), OAU. I humbly welcome the fresh students.

@ PGCF, we care for your total welfare. Freshers welcoming & orientation is one of our packages for you among others.

Our worship centre is @ PG Hall, block I & J Attic.
We'll love to see and to welcome you.

PGCF.......,caring for your total welfare.

2 Likes

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
Jerrychanana:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of The Postgraduate Christian Fellowship (PGCF), OAU. I humbly welcome the fresh students.

@ PGCF, we care for your total welfare. Freshers welcoming & orientation is one of our packages for you among others.

Our worship centre is @ PG Hall, block I & J Attic.
We'll love to see and to welcome you.

PGCF.......,caring for your total welfare.

Bro,thank you so so much. Can we get a mobile number in case we need to reach you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.