Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Christmas Goat Missing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Goat Missing (11167 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / Christmas Goat!! *pics* / Goat Arrested For Robbery Since 2009. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Goat Missing by benjay1(m): 3:14am On Dec 01, 2007
[center]NEWS FLASH !!![/center]

This is to inform the general public that my christmas goat is missing.
According to reliable sources, this sexy ewure was last seen telling anoda female goat that she wants to go and visit hey guy living at ITUEN's neighbourhood.
Romour has it that ITUEN was seen yesterday by 13:00 GMT dragging a goat into his compound.
The probability of the goat still being alive wasn't confirmed before we went to press.
All efforts made by our correspondents to track ITUEN to hear his own side of the story has proven abortive.
Reports reaching us here shows that ITUEN is a professional at this act.
And previous attempts to bring him to book has never been successful.
Presently ITUEN has been declared wanted by the state police for GOAT THEFT.

Hence this is to inform all NLDers that a huge reward awaits anyone that can catch ITUEN with my GOAT.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by kronkykay(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2007
I just hope say no be the one wey im carry come house yesterday.

tessy na im be arrange the goat meat pepper soup.

sorry ohh, but the thing been make so much sense.

*licking fingers*
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Migines(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2007
@Bengay
abeg nor ves. Tessy brought the goat meat pepper soup to the office and said she waz celebrating the demise of naijagurl so i tot it waznt a bad idea so. . . . But DAMN! dat goat is one ofa kaind!
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by saucekid(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2007
*tasty is the word*
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by ndumart: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2007
Funny indeed
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Oracle(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
Ituen is a proffessional at the act.
Thatz funny
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by clemcykul(f): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
there is a barawo in this land!

*goes to backyard and locks up goat from iteun's sticky hands* grin grin grin grin

@ben jay u try expose the ole grin grin

@iteun? wink grin
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by saucekid(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
*the guy sabi tif well well,he just dey pretend for NL*
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by benjay1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2007
Migines:

@Bengay
abeg nor ves. Tessy brought the goat meat pepper soup to the office and said she waz celebrating the demise of naijagurl so i tot it waznt a bad idea so. . . . But DAMN! that goat is one ofa kaind!

Enters NLD with two police officers, OC, thank God they are already confessing.
You guyz should do your job.
sergeant grabs kronkykay and migines' shokoto , Mr-man both of you are under arrest for long throat. anything u say here will be used against u in cell.

ITUEN is still at large. Anyone with useful information about his whereabouts should contact me ASAP.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Migines(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
*tessy gives the the cops a taste of the goat and they took it to thier office to check for unlawful internal assault. And they set mig free*
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by saucekid(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
*goat evidence sample is brought into the evidence room*
i am the evidence sampling officer grin grin grin
you know what that means!
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by benjay1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
I thought we were supposed to be our brother's keeper ?
Too many long throat in the room.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Migines(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
Brothers, goat meat all jhoin.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by saucekid(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2007
abi??
sweet goat meat peppersoup, clem sabi cook ooooo
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
funny one poster
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by foryouigo: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2007
see nairaland's i want to tell about mdsock and kronkykay
one day md and kronkykay go to street to look for something to eat in the nearby cateen suddenly they saw some goat eaten in the bsuh so mdsocks now guess to cacth the goat and take it home to cook,nowkronkykay now say musmusmusmus and the goat come to them and kronkykay now catch the gaot and the goat belong to one police man in the stree
An d one woman saw them when they are thieving the goat now the OC now go to thier house to search for the care but unfortunately the have killed the and they have started roastingand the police man NOW TELL THE HEY YOU HAVE KILLED MY GAOT SO YOU ARE UNDER ARESST SO HTEY ARESST THEM AND HE START SAYING HINNNNNNN THEY HAVE KILLED ME I GO DYE THIS NIGHT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Migines(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2007
YOU av killed me. This is just about the worst writeup i've read on NL. I'll advice u to quickly modify dis msg.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2007
foryouigo:

one day md and kronkykay go to street to look for something to eat in the nearby cateen suddenly they saw some goat eaten in the bsuh so mdsocks now guess to cacth the goat and take it home to cook,nowkronkykay now say musmusmusmus and the goat come to them and kronkykay now catch the gaot and the goat belong to one police man in the stree
An d one woman saw them when they are thieving the goat now the OC now go to their house to search for the care but unfortunately the have killed the and they have started roastingand the police man NOW TELL THE HEY YOU HAVE KILLED MY GAOT SO YOU ARE UNDER ARESST SO HTEY ARESST THEM AND HE START SAYING HINNNNNNN THEY HAVE KILLED ME I GO DYE THIS NIGHT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

What is this rantings, I think this small kid is a Nursery 1 kid in a Apoun Nursery school  grin

I can't even decode one word there,
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2007
YOU av killed me. This is just about the worst writeup i've read on Nairaland. I'll advice u to quickly modify this msg.

abi oo , thank you
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by SugaLips(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2007
foryouigo:

An d one woman saw them when they are thieving the goat now the OC now go to their house to search for the care but unfortunately the have killed the and they have started roastingand the police man NOW TELL THE HEY YOU HAVE KILLED MY GAOT SO YOU ARE UNDER ARESST SO HTEY ARESST THEM AND HE START SAYING HINNNNNNN THEY HAVE KILLED ME I GO DYE THIS NIGHT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

I'm lost. undecided
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Migines(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2007
He must av attended "corner-corner nursery and primary school"
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by topeteadr(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2007
My GOD, the christmas goat i bought is missing.
Where is ituen *cocks gun and head 4 ituens' house* ituen will surely pay 4 this.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by benjay1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
You guyz shudn't murder this poor boy.
Who knows maybe his english teacher was deaf and dumb.
I think he was taught to read and write with sign language, so his f*ck-up is justified.

Meanwhile, ITUEN has been apprehended hiding under tessy's bed.
The yeye boy dey kirikiri maximum prison now. NLDers are free to take beans to him.
grin
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by kronkykay(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
foryouigo:

WHATDAFUCK?

for a newbie like you, you don't just come in here to say what actually can't come out of your mouth.

you prolly tot this out thru your a55hole. no wonder you are so full of 5hit.

if i tell say i understand one sentence for here now,,,, ,,,, then i go fit tell you say Jesus na ibo man for sure.

Please if u ain't good at jokes,,,,, ,,,,,don't trynna push hsrder than this

don't be sad either, coz the world probably needs some stupidiy from you
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by topeteadr(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Foryouigo
what's the name of ur school.
I guess u must be 4rm the niger delta.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by benjay1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2007
Na waooo ona don too yab this guy now, Afraid no gree am post any more comments.
@Foryouigo Guy feel free to blow any form of Ibon, Na my thread grin
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2007
foryouigo:

Wat da Bleep??
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by Uche2nna(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2007
One more reason for rubbermaid to rant about the state of ninglish on NL grin
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by topeteadr(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2007
Uche2nna, u're fcu!<ing right.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by dele9000(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2007
Lol!see how u guys just attacked d guy, i'm even scared of posting a joke myself now just cos of d reply i dread from havin from u guys
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by topeteadr(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2007
Damn.
Re: Christmas Goat Missing by MrTurkey(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
he he he (small small laughter) the goats are coming home to roost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Said "Send Me A Hot Pic Of U" (photos) / Difference Between American Post And Comments And Nigerian Post And Comments / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.