Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Can She Elope With The Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Elope With The Guy! (1638 Views)

Can U Elope Wit Ur Lover? / Why Do Reasonable People Elope? / Can You Elope With Your Lover At The Expense Of Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Elope With The Guy! by chy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2006
A friend of mine is in love with a guy who she met since childhood days
the guy recently proposed to her but her family are against it
that the guy is from a neighbouring town
please watz ur view on this before my friends disappears as am tying
she is packing to leave for an unknown destination an dshe is the only child of the parents
soommmmmmmebody heeeelp
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by nobledanie(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2006
Chy,

we have talk can we chat on yahoo? at any rate if your friend loves the guy i guess they both don't have a choice than to elope
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by Zahymaka(m): 2:36am On Apr 05, 2006
Eloping is running away. They should be able to take their stand and show the family that they're serious.
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by gem87(f): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2006
elopin is good as long as you hv enough money
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by babymine(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2006
Not advisable.
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2006
this is not the best of situations at all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2010
bump
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by hanslibs(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
chy ask ur friend this if she is on a burning ship and she can only leave that scene on a speed boat with one other person, and she has choice to pick btw her dad and her boyfriend who would she had chosen.
if she really loves him n him to her then they should take a stand after-all is they both against the world, i can only but wonder how deeply in love they are.
Re: Can She Elope With The Guy! by oyebanji(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
I think she will be causing her parents more pain if she elopes than if she stays and convince her parents.

Pls advice her not to elope, parents are like that and with persuasion and prayrs if the guy is the right person, they will allow them be.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ring / My Cousin Wants To Marry A Widow. Is It Right? / Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.