Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? (6405 Views)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews / Are Olodumare And "god/allah" The Same Entity/concept/word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

what did they receive from God that he denied? It seems that you don't post garbage like you used to. Hope you are not running out of point?

Lol. . . it's true that I don't post garbage - never have done that, and never will. Only illitrates pretend to have been reading garbage in my posts and rejoinders.

Now, a few things I find in the revelations of the Biblical prophets that Muhammad both rejected and denied:

(a) Moses referred to God as FATHER:

Deuteronomy 32:6
Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise?
is not He thy FATHER that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee,
and established thee?

Please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

(b) Isaiah also referred to God as FATHER:

Isaiah 63:16
Doubtless thou art our FATHER, though Abraham be ignorant of us,
and Israel acknowledge us not: Thou, O LORD, art our FATHER,
our REDEEMER; thy name is from everlasting.

Isaiah 64:8
But now, O LORD, thou art our FATHER; we are the clay,
and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Again, please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

(c) Jeremiah also referred to God as FATHER:

Jeremiah 3:19
But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee
a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations?
and I said, Thou shalt call me, My FATHER; and shalt not turn away
from me.

In the above verse, God makes the proclamation that His people should call Him "My FATHER". Yet again, please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

Or do you want to deny that Moses and Isaiah and Jeremiah were calling God other names and NOT "FATHER"?

Also, are you going to deny that Moses and Isaiah and Jeremiah are part of the Biblical prophets that Muhammad said he believed in their revelation? So, did Muhammad believe in the revelations outlined above where God is known as FATHER?

babs787:

You are still here demanding for revelations when you have been served contradictions from the inspired book of God, missing verses, later insertions etc.

I hear grin . . so you have now acknowledged that there are 'contradictions' in the "inspired boo of God", abi? Didn't Allah in the Qur'an claim that he was the one who inpired those books you now call "the inspired books of God" and then ridicule them so nonchanllantly because your illietracy is at work?

Your Allah must be so confused about your scholarship when he reads your allegations. Please let us know when you deny to Allah's face that he did not reveal those books! Then we can see how hypocritical Muslims are and will do anything to deny their own Qur'an.

babs787:

I even gave you list of unfulfilled prophecies attributed to Jesus.

Oh yeah? Did Muhammad not claim as a prophecy as well that Jesus will SOON descend among Muslims? How soon is Muhammad's "SOON" - after 15 centuries? grin

babs787:

Lastly, we all know that God gave Moses and Jesus revelation, do we say

1. God gave moses the Pentateuch?

You simply a dunce. Go find out the meaning of Pentateuch and Torah and then come back let's sort out your illiterate confusion.

babs787:

2. Do we say the letters of Paul, third party sayings, etc is part of the revelation given to Jesus
4. Cna you please tell me what the revelation given to Jesus contains?
5. Can you tell me what the revelation given to Moses contains?

Why do you like repating your bloviates as if that alone is a better way to demonstrate that you so dense? Haven't you asked the same otiose questions in another thread and now come here to repeat them after my answers? Yet, you Muslims are fond of crying that SysUser was posting the same article in several threads.

Wake up and deal with the verses I offered as to God being referred to as FATHER. Did Muhammad confirm that same revelation anywhere in his Qur'an? If no, can you account for the LIES he told and pretended to have believed in them?

If Muhammad was not man enough to tell the truth without being such a hypocrit, I'm so so glad I left Islam for those who still love the deceit they cannot verify from his bloviates. And you're only making matters worse by LYING for Allah.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
May God help you , Lord God Almighty I have tried , to make you him see reason.

His blood is on your head,

The above was not properly written , the following is the correct version:

babs787 May God help you , (Lord God Almighty) I have tried , to make you see reason.

Your blood is on your head,
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2007
@olabowale once again you have shown yourself to be very good at deflecting and side stepping the truth.
The parable as quoted below is a simple one:

First of all why are you trying so hard to do ATTACHE to the bible, is your quran not truthful enough to stand on its own and withstand the revelations of falsehood with it and in it.

Consider this there was a student one was name Christian, the other was name Muslim, they were both wanted to give a presentation of who had the best research concept to Lecturers. On the day of their presentation it was discovered that they both had slighlty similar presentations, hence their researches were crossed checked, area of both similarities was then compared it was then found out that Muslim's research contained a particular step that indicated "Hydrogren + oxygen + chlorine = Water". It was correspondingly found out that a particular step in Christian's research indicated that "Hydrogen + Oxygen = Water". Unfortunately it was known and understood that if a single step in their research is wrong then their whole research can longer be substantiated, because for their researches to be correct then their whole steps taking in the research must be correct.

The lecturers having had a wealth of understanding about how Water is formed now have to decided and answer three things:

1. Which of the two (christian and muslim) copied the other

2. Which of the two mentioned steps are correct

3. Which of the two researches is correct

So everyone (So babs787, olabowale and other muslims included) therefore my question is this:

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE THREE ANSWERS TO THE THREE QUESTIONS WOULD BE

So finally once you have decided on what the answers to the three questions would be kindly now relate that to the issue "about Bible versus quran" , "About Jehovah GOD versus allah"

The ball as it is said , it in "ya kart"

the relationship between hydrogen and oxygen to give water is a simple , I simply identified the elements that combine to form water, I was not telling you about number of atoms of which elements that combine to form waterr. Once again you have smartly avoided the real issue at hand and use perverted logic to answer a question without actually answering it
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2007
SysUser:

@olabowale once again you have shown yourself to be very good at deflecting and side stepping the truth. . .

Once again you have smartly avoided the real issue at hand and use perverted logic to answer a question without actually answering it

I said it: they are artful dodgers. grin That is why I no longer entertain their games of "answer my questions" in as much as Muslims will never give you an answer to simple questions.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2007
Mr slow-witted babs787,

I was waiting for your reply to either CONFIRM or else DENY that Muhammad never truly believed in the revelations of the Biblical prophets. Here again are my questions for your confirmation - a simple outline without your frantic drama will be well appreciated:

@babs787,

Now, a few things I find in the revelations of the Biblical prophets that Muhammad both rejected and denied:

and established thee?

Please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

Again, please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

from me.

In the above verse, God makes the proclamation that His people should call Him "My FATHER". Yet again, please show us where Muhammad EVER referred to God as "FATHER" and we may see the simple fact of whether Muhammad actually believed in what the Biblical prophets taught!

Or do you want to deny that Moses and Isaiah and Jeremiah were calling God other names and NOT "FATHER"?

Also, are you going to deny that Moses and Isaiah and Jeremiah are part of the Biblical prophets that Muhammad said he believed in their revelation? So, did Muhammad believe in the revelations outlined above where God is known as FATHER?

Wake up and deal with the verses I offered as to God being referred to as FATHER. Did Muhammad confirm that same revelation anywhere in his Qur'an? If no, can you account for the LIES he told and pretended to have believed in them?

If Muhammad was not man enough to tell the truth without being such a hypocrite, I'm so so glad I left Islam for those who still love the deceit they cannot verify from his bloviates. And you're only making matters worse by LYING for Allah.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2007
olabowale you said and i quote
@SysUser: Nice try. Excepts the matter/material that is in question is not as easy as your water formation experiment.

Actually the matter of salvation which I is a very simple one because , [1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.], ,so if you follow me you might understand:

1. In the beginning God created man in His own image this means man was PERFECT AND WITHOUT SIN when he was created

[Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
]

2. Man committed sin and became imperfect and was cursed with Spiritual Death and Physical Death
[Gen 3:9  And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Gen 3:10  And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Gen 3:11  And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Gen 3:12  And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
Gen 3:13  And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Gen 3:14  And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Gen 3:16  Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Gen 3:17  And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Gen 3:18  Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
Gen 3:19  In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

]

4. God decided to redeem man to his original status of PERFECTION by sending His only begotten Son (God Himself in the Flesh) because no matter what man tries to do save himself he would never be saved and redeemed (e.g. sacrifise of goats was useless)
[Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ]
[1Co 15:21  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. ]
[Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
]
[Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
]
[Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
]

5. Finally all that man has to do to get back to the initial state of PERFECTION is to accept Jesus Christ as is Lord and Saviour, because Christ has paid all the price for the sins of man
[Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. ]
[1Ti 1:15  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. ]

So olabowale just like , my simple parabable was simple , so God's plan for you and I is also simple.
[1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.]
Jer 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

It is only the devil , through allah and mohammed that is causing a lot of confusion about  grin cool"bad  photocopy of early teachings hence need for the update of the corrupted message passage from allah to be update to version 2.1 version 2.2 version 2.3 , cheesy ;Dand so on" "compulsory need for a muslim convert to know the complex detail of the quran which cannot be revealed to a mortal soul like non-muslims grin grin", please
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
@babs787,

You have always accused me of being an escapist when you have failed to see simply that I'm often away because of my busy schedules. I deliberately had to be late for my appointment just to see how civil you can afford to be. Unfortunately, it turned out that you unceremoniously took to your heels and logged off without a word more.

I'm not a showman like you are. All I wanted was a simple answer to my request: stop LYING for Allah.

That is why I offered you a reference point for us to hold a proper discourse. So, I'll try and repeat the offer again and wait for your confirmation or response whenever you come back. Enjoy the opportunity to launch your rascal slickers when I'm away. But for the present, kindly offer a sound simple answer to either CONFIRM or DENY the fact that Muhammad rejected the revelation of the Biblical prophets as given earlier:

Here again are my questions for your confirmation - a simple outline without your frantic drama will be well appreciated.

and established thee?

from me.

If Muhammad was not man enough to tell the truth without being such a hypocrite, I'm so so glad I left Islam for those who still love the deceit they cannot verify from his bloviates. And you're only making matters worse by LYING for Allah.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2007
Pilgrim.1, PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGTHY, I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE ONCE  A MUSLIM, cheesy
Please gist me when did you leave the kingdom of darkness, for the kingdom of light .

Your conversion to a Christian explains a lot about you knowledg of the quran,

PRAISE GOD FOR YOU

I really thank God for you

You are just like my mother who was once also a muslim but is a Christian.

Also one of my former university lecturers who came from a muslim family , experienced a lot of pressure when he became a Christian.

olabowale, grin

One by one God bring people over from the Kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
@SysUser,

SysUser:

Pilgrim.1, PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGTHY, I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE ONCE A MUSLIM, cheesy
Please gist me when did you leave the kingdom of darkness, for the kingdom of light .

Your conversion to a Christian explains a lot about you knowledg of the quran,

PRAISE GOD FOR YOU

One of these days I'll give you more gist about my conversion. I really must rush away to work now (I manage two jobs).

All the same, I am so full of praise to God Almighty who mercifully forgave me and cleanesed me from my sins! Especially because in my stupidity as a Muslim, I had insulted and ridicled the name of Jesus Christ! Yet, not only did God forgive me my great evil, He also gave me the gift of eternal life and the assurance of the Holy Spirit! The day I became born again, I could hardly believe the reality that Jesus makes in the life of those who believe in Him as the Bible teaches by simple faith.

Praise Him forever and ever!! Amen!! cheesy
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2007
pilgrmil.1

okay tilll , then I pray that The Lord God Almigthy would bless the works of your hand,
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2007
pilgrmil.1

okay till then , then I pray that The Lord God Almigthy would bless the works of your hand,
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1:
a) Moses referred to God as FATHER:

and established thee?

: If the present Bible's recording of all the Biblical Prophets, calling God Father, supposedly, is your litmus against Muhammad (as), then why would the same Bible not record Adam calling God father, and Noah calling God father and Ibrahim calling God father, indeed all Biblical Prophets calling God father?

What is going on is that the Bible is inconsistent. It is because of the fact that your most ancient relied upon manuscript, is many centuries after the fact. And the Bible is based on Greek materials as if any of the Biblical Prophets from hedean islands/Greece. The revelations were revealed in Aramaic/Hebrew. These are non European languages, but semitic. Very similar to Arabic. The revisions, editions and versions and of course the initial activities of the pens changed what the prophets left in order to fit the agenda of the privileged class and the role of one name writers and of course Saul/Paul are links of the total process of the corruption.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: : If the present Bible's recording of all the Biblical Prophets, calling God Father, supposedly, is your litmus against Muhammad (as), then why would the same Bible not record Adam calling God father, and Noah calling God father and Ibrahim calling God father, indeed all Biblical Prophets calling God father?

First, that is not the litmus test for Muhammad. I only presented that as a small point of reference to babs787 to clam his arrogant nerves of boldly LYING for 'Allah'. If he is humble enough to seek a good dialogue, he will find pleasant occasions for helpful exchanges, and not his usual Islamic exculpations that has become his second nature!

Second, the Biblical prophets are not programmed robots who endlessly repeat the same thing over and over again. They spoke as they were inspired by the Spirit of God - and what they called God was what I offered in my post.

Third, your query about Adam and Noah is an Islamic thing that you're seeking to drive into the Jewish scriptures. The Bible does not represent Adam as a prophet; and Noah was not a writing prophet either. The idea of Muhammad referring to Adam as a "prophet" was a fabrication - and if I ask you to substantiate Adam's prophecies, you will have nothing to show for it!

Fourth, the FACT that the Biblical prophets knew God as FATHER was the reason why I made a selection of those prophets were far apart in TIME and CIRCUMSTANCES! t is interesting to see just HOW these prophets demonstrate the divine FATHERHOOD of God:

~ Moses expresses it in his remonstrance of Israel

~ Isaiah confesses it in his supplication to God

~ God speaks through Jeremiah that He wishes us to call Him our "FATHER"

In various ages and circumstances, God's desire has been that we may know Him for who He is - He is Our FATHER! And that is why when Jesus came and taught us how to pray, His first words in addressing God were: "Our Father who art in heaven!"

Fifth, I deliberately chose the OT verses to show that even before Christianity was established, the Jewish prophets already knew God as FATHER! It is interesting that while the default Muslim claim is that the Torah and Injil are LOST, the truth is that the same Torah has existed all through the ages with exactly the same words quoted in those verses where God is known as FATHER! There was not a single time when those words were never in the Torah!

That is why I would like any Muslim who is intelligent enough, to rather show us WHEN in HISTORY the Torah vanished completely from existence! You cannot make such a rascal claim simply because an illiterate Muslim 'scholar' LIED that it happened, and then you want us to throw our thinking faculties away and just believe such an hideous LIE!!

More than this, we should also remember that the Qur'an never claimed to have been given to "correct" the Bible - that is another ugly and shameless LIE!! If Muslims who make such dubious statement will have a bit of shame and stop lying for 'Allah', they should simply acknowledge that the Qur'an claims to have come to CONFIRM what was contained in the Biblical scriptures!!

My dear olabowale, I am not a scholar; but I knew enough while I was a Muslim to be able to bleach the hideous lies of any Muslim who attempts to cheat the public by such propaganda!

If Muhammad actually came to confirm what was in the Torah and the OT prophets, then my small question was this:

Did Muhammad ever refer to 'Allah' as FATHER - just as the prophets called God FATHER??

If he did not, what then can you offer to reconcile the LIES that Muhammad declared in the Qur'an when he postulated that the Qur'an was given to "confirm" the Biblical scriptures when we know for a fact that he was actually denying them and also lying against them?

I'm sorry if my strong language rattles your nerves. But I'm sick to the back teeth with such shameless lies that have been paraded by such shameless Muslims for far too long - and they have the temerity to DEMAND that Christians answer their stupid questions when they have a sick conscience against simple truth!!

If Muslims want to discuss anything with Christians, they should hold two simple things close to their chest:

(a) a heart for truth without pretentious motives

(b) respect for fellow discussants without demanding anything (such as "oya, answer my question. . . and when you finish, more will follow"wink.

Ater entertaining such illiterate attitudes for far too long, I think it is about time that I put a stop to such stupidity and bleach those self-applauded no-brainers by stating the FACTS straight out of the Qur'an! I am still waiting for where 'Allah' ever LIED to such Muslims that the Qur'an came to "correct" the Bible!! angry What a shameless LIE!
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

What is going on is that the Bible is inconsistent. It is because of the fact that your most ancient relied upon manuscript, is many centuries after the fact. And the Bible is based on Greek materials as if any of the Biblical Prophets from hedean islands/Greece.

I will not be taking issues with you at this level, because you are not seeking to deliberately lie as do other Muslims. Your problem is that you assume so many things without carefully checking your assertions. Since they are merely assumptions, then I can discuss with your in a patient manner. . . until you invite something else.

First, we have to understand that just because Greek was a language spoken by the disciples, it does not therefore presuppose that they were from Greece! grin Quite to the contrary. However, we should understand that Greek was spoken by far so many people than people in Greece; and a walk through history will help clarify this point:

[list]
For centuries, the Greek language had existed in multiple dialects. As Greeks under Alexander the Great (356–323 BC) colonized from Asia Minor to Egypt to the Indus Valley these dialects were combined to form the Koiné (Κοινή; "common"wink. Imposing a common Greek dialect allowed Alexander's combined army to communicate internally. The language was also learned by the inhabitants of the regions that Alexander conquered, turning Greek into a world language.

The Greek language continued to thrive after Alexander, during the Hellenistic period (323 BC to 31 BC). During this period t[b]he Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible[/b], appeared.

For many centuries Greek was the lingua franca of the eastern half of the Roman Empire. It was during Roman times that the Greek New Testament appeared, and Koiné Greek is also called "New Testament Greek" after its most famous work of literature.[/list]

Source: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Greek#Hellenistic_Greek_.E2.80.94_Koin.C3.A9)

[list]
The Hellenistic Koine brought significant changes in vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar, and some of these changes have persisted into Modern Greek. The time of rapid change initiated by Alexander, though, lasted from about 300 BCE to 300 CE. The histories of Polybius, the discourses of Epictetus, and the Christian New Testament all date from this period and are good representatives of the Koine.
[/list]

Source: (http://www.greek-language.com/historyofgreek/)

The point in all this is that Greek was not localized just in "Greece", but was indeed a language that was widely spoken by many people beyond the borders of Greece. cheesy

Secondly, you should please see that the whole Biblical documents were not just in Greek, but also in Hebrew and Aramaic (especially the Old Testament).

olabowale:

The revelations were revealed in Aramaic/Hebrew.

Which is which? I'll need to understand you so that I don't pressume things that you did not intend to say.

olabowale:

These are non European languages, but semitic. Very similar to Arabic. The revisions, editions and versions and of course the initial activities of the pens changed what the prophets left in order to fit the agenda of the privileged class and the role of one name writers and of course Saul/Paul are links of the total process of the corruption.

To be fair, if you only drop your biased hatred for Paul, you will see how wrong you are, and how hugely you have been misinformed.

First, it was not Paul who wrote the verses I quoted from the OT prophets who referred to God as FATHER! Please go and check out the facts.

Second, Paul was not the originator of Christianity, neither did he write the Gospels, nor did he write Isaiah 9:6 that clearly states that the Messiah would be called the MIGHTY God!

If these are FACTS already existed long before any scribe thought to scribble anything in any copy, why accuse Paul for what you cannot pinpoint at all? Why do Muslims blindly hate Paul for accusations which have no evidence but based on their prejudices?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by alexis(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2007
Alhaji Olabowale - I haven't been around sir, I have been very busy with work. The reason I haven't given the surahs is because I haven't had time to dig them up. I will do that in due time.

Now, if I bring up the surahs and show them to you - what then? will you accept them or will you turn a blind eye as you always have? or will you give me the same lame explanation that angels accompanied gabriel and that the 'holy spirit' is gabriel trash that you have been posting all along?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: When I said the Bible, even though some of your Brothers, eg. Kokojunkie, I believed corrected me that OT is not the Bible. It is as if he said that NT is the Bible and OT is Tourat. I asked them to correct by Princess and the people that will make that mistake. But apparently, he has not done that, since you quoted OT and tagged it as from the Bible. When mentioned the Bible in my response to your OT prophets calling God father, I did not exclusively attach the OT corruption to Saul/Paul. If you wanna tell us that he has a great hand in it, you are free to do so. However we see his great influence in what we see as discrepancies of the NT, regarding to what is in the OT. We see that the 3 godhead hypothesis, which never pass the test of analysis to become a theory, at least with the Muslims who refused its 'blind faith prerequisite,' and the salvation of soul through blood, death on the cross, (even though the soul that dies on the cross is cursed, but none the less, its okay for this noble soul to be cursed anyhow for salvation. Yet as we asked that Hitler was a good Christian, so were his clique; would they go to paradise? All we hear is shhhhhhh, silence), resurrection, etc and of course the rendering of the 10 commandments to become irrelevant, and other strange additions in the NT, all of them has some doing by Paul! But my dear Princess, you conveniently shunned my question to you, why then did say Adam, Noah and Ibrahim not call God father? They were Prophets, right? Noble Prophets, would you not say? Again the inconsistency abound in the Bible! Or are there some verses available that abrogated others, as a process of gradually building up the faith in the hearts of worshippers/believers and then later the legislations, as in the case of the process of revelations of the Qur'an? My dear, am giving you all kinda escape route. take one and you will see where I will take you.

First, we have to understand that just because Greek was a language spoken by the disciples, it does not therefore presuppose that they were from Greece! Quite to the contrary. However, we should understand that Greek was spoken by far so many people than people in Greece; and a walk through history will help clarify this point:
: Your statement above is so absurd, in that just because Greek was spoken by far so many people than the the people in Greece, this is the reason the 'Word of God, as in revealed text,' should be changed from what God preferred it in and hence revealed it in. By the way where is the original manuscript of the Prophets, from which the most ancient Greek manuscript was developed? You do not about this do you? It has been destroyed by the evil hands that changed the true contents of the revealed Tourah, Sabuur and injiil, in their clever attempt to keep you in the dark, so that their dubious corruptions can stand, because there is no referencing material to challenge them with.

I want you to go back with others and retake material that will qualify you for introduction to Islam 101. You need to cleanse your heart. I will be in England soon. You will introduce me to those who prayed and turned you to this. These are evil doers finding every which way to ignore God, just by simply believing that somebody who was innocent died for their sins. wow. what is their own responsibility to God? How is this man who never knew them and not from their tribes and never was sent to their tribe will be responsible for their disbelief? How?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by stag: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2007
you have all enlightened me more even about the bible and of islam.i sign up relax and read ideas contributed but it seems to me like we attack each other rather than answer the question.not that u cannot clarify things to each other but please lets try not to be too personal with others' responses.thanks
still waiting to be enlightened moreride on brothers

NEXT POSTER. . .
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
stag:

you have all enlightened me more even about the bible and of islam.i sign up relax and read ideas contributed but it seems to me like we attack each other rather than answer the question.not that u cannot clarify things to each other but please lets try not to be too personal with others' responses.thanks
still waiting to be enlightened moreride on brothers

NEXT POSTER. . .

Seems to be the trend in Religion Forum it seems. You only wish people would ignore more of the same and try a new approach more.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: When I said the Bible, even though some of your Brothers, eg. Kokojunkie, I believed corrected me that OT is not the Bible. It is as if he said that NT is the Bible and OT is Tourat. I asked them to correct by Princess and the people that will make that mistake. But apparently, he has not done that, since you quoted OT and tagged it as from the Bible. When mentioned the Bible in my response to your OT prophets calling God father, I did not exclusively attach the OT corruption to Saul/Paul. If you want to tell us that he has a great hand in it, you are free to do so. However we see his great influence in what we see as discrepancies of the NT, regarding to what is in the OT. We see that the 3 godhead hypothesis, which never pass the test of analysis to become a theory, at least with the Muslims who refused its 'blind faith prerequisite,' and the salvation of soul through blood, death on the cross, (even though the soul that dies on the cross is cursed, but none the less, its okay for this noble soul to be cursed anyhow for salvation. Yet as we asked that Hitler was a good Christian, so were his clique; would they go to paradise? All we hear is shhhhhhh, silence), resurrection, etc and of course the rendering of the 10 commandments to become irrelevant, and other strange additions in the NT, all of them has some doing by Paul! But my dear Princess, you conveniently shunned my question to you, why then did say Adam, Noah and Ibrahim not call God father? They were Prophets, right? Noble Prophets, would you not say? Again the inconsistency abound in the Bible! Or are there some verses available that abrogated others, as a process of gradually building up the faith in the hearts of worshippers/believers and then later the legislations, as in the case of the process of revelations of the Qur'an? My dear, am giving you all kind of escape route. take one and you will see where I will take you.
: Your statement above is so absurd, in that just because Greek was spoken by far so many people than the the people in Greece, this is the reason the 'Word of God, as in revealed text,' should be changed from what God preferred it in and hence revealed it in. By the way where is the original manuscript of the Prophets, from which the most ancient Greek manuscript was developed? You do not about this do you? It has been destroyed by the evil hands that changed the true contents of the revealed Tourah, Sabuur and injiil, in their clever attempt to keep you in the dark, so that their dubious corruptions can stand, because there is no referencing material to challenge them with.

I want you to go back with others and retake material that will qualify you for introduction to Islam 101. You need to cleanse your heart. I will be in England soon. You will introduce me to those who prayed and turned you to this. These are evil doers finding every which way to ignore God, just by simply believing that somebody who was innocent died for their sins. wow. what is their own responsibility to God? How is this man who never knew them and not from their tribes and never was sent to their tribe will be responsible for their disbelief? How?

Do you care to make sense when you address issues to me? No disrespect, but the one reason why I put you on the iggy botton is because you make such a pitiful whinging and yet arrive at absolutely no sense at all!

Please bear your concerns in a coherent manner, as long stories that say nothing at all do not interest me these days.

If there's anything you have that bothers you, please let me know precisely what it is!

Cheers.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by focused(m): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2008
. "Hydrogren + oxygen + chlorine = Water".

grin grin grin Hydrogen + Oxygen + Chlorine will give you an acid and will never give you water.

Only Hydrogen + Oxygen will give you water.

I just pray that God will open the eye of the Islamist on this Nairaland so that they can differentiate good from evil. (Amen)
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 01, 2008
is someone drinking hypochlorous acid as water?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 5:03am On Jan 01, 2008
davidylan:

I have often wondered if that is the case! grin
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by focused(m): 2:34am On Jan 02, 2008

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The people drinking hypochlorous acid as water are the Islamist , that is why they act like psychotic donkeys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2008
focused:

The people drinking hypochlorous acid as water are the Islamist , . . . grin grin

Relax. Dem so soon come back and salute you with more hydrochlorine formula for 'pure water' grin
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by stag: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by dot2002(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
skfa1 if that's your Jesus, then He's different from mine.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Profkenny1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
NO,we're not serving the same God, ours(christians) is GOD while theirs is god.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by muhsin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
Prof kenny:

NO,we're not serving the same God, ours(christians) is GOD while theirs is god.

I smile in Aramaic wink
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
pilgrim.1:

I was waiting for your reply to either CONFIRM or else DENY that Muhammad never truly believed in the revelations of the Biblical prophets. Here again are my questions for your confirmation - a simple outline without your frantic drama will be well appreciated:

and established thee?

from me.

Confirmed truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself / Why Do We Go To Church!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.