Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? (897 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Man Fakes Death Before Proposing / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? by Kpakam(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2012
I Neva Wanna Remember This But I Just Can't Help It,Have u ever Lost Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death Before?Plz Give Me a Clue as to how u were able To Move On
Re: Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? by Mynd44: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2012
I have once. It was hard and hurtful but you just have to move on with your life.
Even as I am typing this, I still miss her
Re: Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? by Switup: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
fact is i havent.... Bt here's ma problem: a guy has been stalking me for over a year now. Reason I look, act, and walk like the first chich he loved who died of Ashma, only, am not into him. When he told me this, i felt pity for him(althoug i still havnt gt any feelinz for him)
Re: Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? by Kpakam(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Swit up: fact is i havent.... Bt here's ma problem: a guy has been stalking me for over a year now. Reason I look, act, and walk like the first chick he loved who died of Ashma, only, am not into him. When he told me this, i felt pity for him(althoug i still havnt gt any feelinz for him)
You ain't Serious,Ashtma?Dat Guy Is Nuts
Re: Share Ur Xperiences,have U Ever Lost Your Boy/girlfriend To Death Before? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Swit up: fact is i havent.... Bt here's ma problem: a guy has been stalking me for over a year now. Reason I look, act, and walk like the first chich he loved who died of Ashma, only, am not into him. When he told me this, i felt pity for him(althoug i still havnt gt any feelinz for him)
Have you thought that the guy might be lying? You know guts are running outta tricks to use on girls and so, they are coming up with all sort of ideas and innovation. This type is call the emotional attack angle and from my point of view, it is working

(1) (Reply)

MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person? / What Is Really Really Bad About It?? / Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.