Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal (13418 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by ebamma(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
let him leave,afterall ian wright left and arsenal were still a top team,dennis berkgamp retired and we were still a top team,thierry henry left and we were still a top team and even cesc fabregas left and we still in top four,arsenal is bigger than any player,lets keep the faith fellow gunners.

2 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Ogetogeo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
pls someone should get muki some buckets. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by norrisman: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
******OBITUARY*************

2004 - 2012

Here lies the remains of Robin Van Persie, Arsenal flop for 7 seasons and 1 season wonder

He will not be missed.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
dabrake: who wan associate with a never-winning finalist like bayern munchen?

Here we go again. Dayo will certainly reply.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Hotdiamond(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
;Darsenal. . . . Hmmm business as usual. May be they should go to BARCELONA and learn How to WIN TROPHIES
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by boyendowed(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
They should sell him now.He was even a flop at the European championship
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by DerMeister: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Those saying he should go to hell or f*** off should suck a goat's d1ck, cos he has every right to do what he wants... If arse-nal mgt don't want to win trophies, and he wants to win, then they have to part ways so the team isn't split before the season starts...

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by sheyguy: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
kebsongeee: LET HIM GO TO HELL
why is it that most arse*** fans are always bitter with player leaving the club? They hated on the likes of Henry, Nasri, Ashley Cole and Fabregas. To me, i think it is a sign of immaturity on the side of those hating.

dahdah: Well said RVP. For not asking for a pay rise shows your mentle. But if Wenger doesnt add a recognise center back, Midfielder and another goal keeper, and sell the likes of Aeron Ramsey, Djorou, Diaby, squallachi, Marouan Chamck, Manuel Almona, Lukas Fabianski, then you have every reason to look for trophies else where. A player is remembered for the trophies he won. Even the very lousy Nasri now has a League medal and why not you. You deserve it morethan every other person for being true to us and Arsenal

the guy is free to leave even if wenger shld sign those players u suggested.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by boyendowed(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
sheyguy:
why is it that most arse*** fans are always bitter with player leaving the club? They hated on the likes of Henry, Nasri, Ashley Cole and Fabregas. To me, i think it is a sign of immaturity on the side of those hating.

the bolded names do not belong in the same sentence. No true Arsenal fan hate on Henry or Fab4

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
Bitter gunners as usual. I said it in the Giroud thread that RVP is going..They thought I was joking.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
sheyguy:

This happens in every club amongst the more passionate fans. I can remember when Rooney played hardball to get a better offer. He was torn to shreads even death threats if he went to City but when he eventually signed he became angelic. That's the downside of fanhood.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by 9jaman007: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
WHO WE SELL ISN'T HALF AS IMPORTANT AS WHO WE BUY. ARSENAL SELL RVP ASAP NOW THAT WE HAVE TIME TO INVEST WISELY. BUT WILL WENGER SPEND WISELY SMH!!!
ANYWAYS RVP THANKS FOR LAST SEASON.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Emperoh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
His mates that left for a certain club on d blue side of manchester have all won trophies and u guys want him to stay put. In his shoes, I will move.
Name them: Nasri, Kolo Toure and even Fabregas that went to Barca don win trophy
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by vizman4i(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
he will sign.... sad sad sad sad sad sad na shakara he de dooooooooooooo
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by ochukoccna: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks for last season [the only injury free one you had]
Thanks for letting us finish third
Wish you the best in Citeh
Thank you Citeh for the 20 mill pounds [minimum] we get for RVP.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by kalufelix(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Let him go elsewia wit his smellin head & badluck...who even wants 2 hav a dutch player in his team again dis days...mtcheew
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by RichDad1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
emmysenior: We nw hv Podolski and Olivier, if he likes he shld join eyimba... tongue
Same old story cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and the trophy-less drought continues cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool Worthless Arse-Anal
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Switup: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Robin Van Persie will not extend Assenal's deal.......... Heeeyaaaaa!!!
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by onandon: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
I guess the management promised him "Fresh Air" (again) and he has realized unlike Nigerians that it's just another scam. Make your move RVP .. Don't be deceived again, emulate Torres.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by dotcomnamename: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NOW. Haba !!!
Many people are just Illiterate. Robin Van Persie is not leaving Arsenal rightaway. There is a significant different between not renewing contract. my point is ROBIN VAN PERSIE still have One year left to spend with arsenal, and i'm 100% sure that he will still change his mind to renew his contract. He is not the first Arsenal Player that will say this, and not even the first player to say this. Many players have threatened by saying this so that their manager will buy the players they want, but they always end up renewing their contract.

Most of u are just illiterates....
Education is good O! Its really good to read and understand simple English. lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by arantess: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
Dis must be GEJ's fault..
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by gurushill: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
yeah. soccer is the real game but robin van peries aaaah

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by iykescream: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Arsenal is not a club(no offence to arsenal fans),it is a business empire.it has a policy n priority-not trophies,but profit.it is not a top club,but a top 4 club.it is obvious that arsenal priorities n that of RVP do not allign,so it is only wise that there shud b a partting of ways.such is life.it is only a mad man that keeps doin d same thing(in this case 4 8yrs)n xpects a diff result.players come n go,club still dey,so arsenal fans dont get workd up over players leavin.if u had wat they wanted they wud not go.pray it does not get 2 a point wen u cannot attract competitive players
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by mallorca(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Juventus is his final destination
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by ksmartdope(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
emmysenior: We nw hv Podolski and Olivier, if he likes he shld join eyimba... tongue
ℓ‎​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ guy u funny ooo
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by ksmartdope(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NOW. Haba !!!
Many people are just Illiterate. Robin Van Persie is not leaving Arsenal rightaway. There is a significant different between not renewing contract. my point is ROBIN VAN PERSIE still have One year left to spend with arsenal, and i'm 100% sure that he will still change his mind to renew his contract. He is not the first Arsenal Player that will say this, and not even the first player to say this. Many players have threatened by saying this so that their manager will buy the players they want, but they always end up renewing their contract.

Most of u are just illiterates....
Education is good O! Its really good to read and understand simple English. lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
please tell dis illiterates ooo
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Akainzo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
iykescream: Arsenal is not a club(no offence to arsenal fans),it is a business empire.it has a policy n priority-not trophies,but profit.it is not a top club,but a top 4 club.it is obvious that arsenal priorities n that of RVP do not allign,so it is only wise that there shud b a partting of ways.such is life.it is only a mad man that keeps doin d same thing(in this case 4 8yrs)n xpects a diff result.players come n go,club still dey,so arsenal fans dont get workd up over players leavin.if u had wat they wanted they wud not go.pray it does not get 2 a point wen u cannot attract competitive players

The only thing that has changed in those 8 years is this: RVP played a full season without injury shocked shocked shocked

Why wasn't he making this much noise 3 years back when he was spending 8 months in a year on the treatment table? Now that his food is done, he wants to be making shakara. Not to worry, Flamini did the same thing after one good season out of 6, we all know how it ended.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by folahann(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Here, Arsenal replies
The Club has issued the following statement with regard to Robin van Persie's future:

"We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the Club. We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."

http://www.facebook.com/Arsenal/posts/10150933966522713]
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by ayox2003: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Henry, Ashley Cole, Fabregas, Nasri, Kolo Toure, Clichy all left the barren club to achieve their dreams... and now Van Pearsie.....Dont worry, even Emirate stadium will soon be sold to a fruitful club. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep consoling yourselves.

Frawzey.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Bastiger(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
dayokanu: Who wan associate with a useless and trophyless club like Arsenal

ass
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by isaco(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2012
Lets see if Arsenal ll not win anythin till Jesus comes. Well, It is now clear dat trophy n money are now more important than appreciation. Arsenal was their for him, but he is not their for d club now dat is needed most. Let c wat happens to Arsenal n Himself later in d day. Goodluck both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton And Hove Albion Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 16th December 2018 / Chelsea V Brighton (0 - 0) On 20th April 2021 / Middlesbrough Vs Chelsea FA Cup (1 - 0) On 9th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.