Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal (13420 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by KayDee4: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NOW. Haba !!!
Many people are just Illiterate. Robin Van Persie is not leaving Arsenal rightaway. There is a significant different between not renewing contract. my point is ROBIN VAN PERSIE still have One year left to spend with arsenal, and i'm 100% sure that he will still change his mind to renew his contract. He is not the first Arsenal Player that will say this, and not even the first player to say this. Many players have threatened by saying this so that their manager will buy the players they want, but they always end up renewing their contract.

Most of u are just illiterates....
Education is good O! Its really good to read and understand simple English. lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]
Hmmmm, ur'e 100% sure ? ? undecided undecided He still has one year, right and so did Nasri last season, but will Arsenal allow him see out the final year of his contract and leave on a bosman transfer nxt summer ? Not likely, they'll prolly wanna cash in. Even before today's public statement, it was almost certain he was leaving, the statement only takes him closer to the door and diminishes any hopes of an extension arsenal fans previously haboured and that's the cause of the sad and depressing comments. So my friend, it is not out of illiteracy.
[/size]
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by deb(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2012
ZUBY77: Good news for Chelsea.

Same good news when Fabregas and Nasri left, yet Arsenal still finished ahead off you in the same league
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by KazaaUpload: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2012
It's better he leaves
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Corona99(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Arsenal z dwn as eva, wid hz exit'
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by otumfour(m): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2012
The replies oooooo the replies...... grin grin grin
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by comradefery: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2012
kebsongeee: LET HIM GO TO HELL
Sorry guy, i understand u are a heartbroken Gunner........but that's one of the consequences of trophylessness!
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by comradefery: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2012
Very soon, Arsenal may become a club without Legends......just when their quality players approach the legendary status, another club will emerge from somewhere and hijack them, making Arsenal look like an alternate football academy for other clubs. Pitiable situation!
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by comradefery: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2012
deb:

Same good news when Fabregas and Nasri left, yet Arsenal still finished ahead off you in the same league
Mind you...finishing ahead of some one is not a trophy..........oh Arsenal!

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by andrew444(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Emperoh: His mates that left for a certain club on d blue side of manchester have all won trophies and u guys want him to stay put. In his shoes, I will move.
Name them: Nasri, Kolo Toure and even Fabregas that went to Barca don win trophy

Point of correction,fabregas has won 4 trophy,Club world cup,uefa super cup,spanish super cup,and copa de la rey,copa dela rey is like the english fa cup,that is a major trophy,so this shows you don't watch foorball saying fabregas has not win any trophy @ barca
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by banjul01: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2012
let RVP do whatever he wants.Quit or not,UP GUNNERS!!!
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Its good for the player jare. Good players will want to win medals but the big question is will he be able to acheive that with arsenal? look at Nasri, that small boy already a champion already. Abegii, i will do the same jare.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Obipat(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2012
Go to hell.injury prone maggot.just 1 season
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by tng(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2012
He had only one good season and now he wants to go? When he was injured the club supported him, and now this is how he pays back? City, Man-U or Chelsea can have him

You can say that again, though chelsea dont need him. Goodluck to him sha as age isnt on his side
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by purpinkx(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2012
"Soldier come soldier go ... Barracks remain " I love Fela grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by dotcomnamename: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=14pt]
Hmmmm, ur'e 100% sure ? ? undecided undecided He still has one year, right and so did Nasri last season, but will Arsenal allow him see out the final year of his contract and leave on a bosman transfer nxt summer ? Not likely, they'll prolly wanna cash in. Even before today's public statement, it was almost certain he was leaving, the statement only takes him closer to the door and diminishes any hopes of an extension arsenal fans previously haboured and that's the cause of the sad and depressing comments. So my friend, it is not out of illiteracy.
[/size]

Let me tel you the bitter truth, i bet you and pls go and write today's date down. Arsenal will have a year to prove he’s wrong leaving!
Robin Van Persie will never leave Arsenal. If u're not an illiterate too or bias, it's a common sense now. Ok, tell me, where is he gonna go? You dont know anytin.
He knows himself that Arsenal is too big to depend on a player !
I bet u, at the end of the reason,we win a trophy,he will definitely put pen to paper.
Wenger has already said this in an interview, that people forget that Robin has one more year in his contract and he WILL be an Arsenal player next season…..

Now listen very carefully, Robin Van Persie will definitely sign a new contract with Arsenal. This will be the case because a lot of the speculation surrounding whether he will stay or not is based on qualitative data. According to the media Van Persie said that Arsenal have to prove that they want to challenge for trophies. That is a criteria that is immeasurable. How can you prove something like this? By spending 100 million? By buying more and more players that may or may not play well? By changing staff? By doing a pinkie swear?

This is more of a gambit on Van Persie’s side just to get the club into shape and make some people sweat. It reminds me of Rooney a few years back threatening to leave MU until he got assurances they would strengthen the club (and a big pay rise).

Club Statement: Robin van Persie

Arsenal Football Club has issued the following statement with regard to Robin van Persie's future:

"

We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the Club.

"We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."
LOOK AT THE CLUB STATEMENTS LINK, obviously Robin Van persie will renew his contract provided that arsenal fufil their promise..

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/club-statement-robin-van-persie

Illiterates, don't reply to this, instead go back to school pls....
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by zicobaba2012(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2012
dayokanu: Who wan associate with a useless and trophyless club like Arsenal
Dayokanu I knw is not everybody av sense......do way u talk shows dat u av no club and u talk out of sense......up gunners
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by dotcomnamename: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2012
zicobaba2012:
Dayokanu I knw is not everybody av sense......do way u talk shows dat u av no club and u talk out of sense......up gunners

I agree with u. 100% RIGHT

You nack the wall
Gbammmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Let me tel you the bitter truth, i bet you and pls go and write today's date down. Arsenal will have a year to prove he’s wrong leaving!
Robin Van Persie will never leave Arsenal. If u're not an illiterate too or bias, it's a common sense now. Ok, tell me, where is he gonna go? You dont know anytin.
I bet u, at the end of the reason,we win a trophy,he will definitely put pen to paper.
Wenger has already said this in an interview, that people forget that Robin has one more year in his contract and he WILL be an Arsenal player next season…..

Now listen very carefully, Robin Van Persie will definitely sign a new contract with Arsenal. This will be the case because a lot of the speculation surrounding whether he will stay or not is based on qualitative data. According to the media Van Persie said that Arsenal have to prove that they want to challenge for trophies. That is a criteria that is immeasurable. How can you prove something like this? By spending 100 million? By buying more and more players that may or may not play well? By changing staff? By doing a pinkie swear?

This is more of a gambit on Van Persie’s side just to get the club into shape and make some people sweat. It reminds me of Rooney a few years back threatening to leave MU until he got assurances they would strengthen the club (and a big pay rise).

Club Statement: Robin van Persie

Arsenal Football Club has issued the following statement with regard to Robin van Persie's future:

"

We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the Club.

"We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."
LOOK AT THE CLUB STATEMENTS LINK, obviously Robin Van persie will renew his contract provided that arsenal fufil their promise..

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/club-statement-robin-van-persie

what trophy are u reffering to? av heard this for yrs now. listen to Persie himself

Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by tubolancer(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2012
He has the right to leave the club.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by dotcomnamename: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Demdem:

what trophy are u reffering to? av heard this for yrs now. listen to Persie himself

Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

U need fresh air... Illiterate graduate !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by KayDee4: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

[size=13pt]
you are a complete id1ot if your inane analysis/comment makes you feel smart enough to come in here and call people 'illiterate' . angry
[/size]
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by realsammie(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
that is why my SWEET ARSENAL is the best. even if he finally leaves wenger will mould another world class player. check this out...
from IAN WRIGHT to HENRY
from RAY PARLOUR to DENNIS BERGKAMP
from ASHLEY COLE to CLICHY
from CLICHY to GIBBS
from VIERA to FABREGAS
from FABREGAS to SKILLFUL WILSHERE
So if he wants to go let him go

GUNNERS TILL I MEET BABA GOD
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by dotcomnamename: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt]
you are a complete id1ot if your inane analysis/comment makes you feel smart enough to come in here and call people 'illiterate' . angry
[/size]

Silly cow, see grammar grin grin
Olofo, go back to school my friend.
I don't have time 4u. I'm busy !! Ode...
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
arsenal fans really disgust me,you are all the same everywhere
now una dey abuse the boy left right and center
the boy has not asked for pay raise,he has not asked for so crazy things but where is arsenal going to in the next few years which were the same questions henry,cesc,nasri,glichy and co asked before they left.when will you guys ask your board what are the plans for arsenal football club.no player wants to play for ever and have nothing to show for it.
RVP scores 37 goals last season and still yet not 1 panda medal to show for it.even carrol with him no football sense get carrington (whatever) cup,ask your board the right questions and then u guys are doing something,if this was the 1st time it happened,yes must be the player's fault but wow! all your captains have been doing same for a while now including some top players
check in-house fans,check in-house
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
realsammie: that is why my SWEET ARSENAL is the best. even if he finally leaves wenger will mould another world class player. check this out...
from IAN WRIGHT to HENRY
from RAY PARLOUR to DENNIS BERGKAMP
from ASHLEY COLE to CLICHY
from CLICHY to GIBBS
from VIERA to FABREGAS
from FABREGAS to SKILLFUL WILSHERE
So if he wants to go let him go

GUNNERS TILL I MEET BABA GOD
u compare clichy to cole and compare fabregs to wilshere
abeg stop dat joke
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Silentical: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soldier go, Soldier com. Let him go if he wants to.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Silentical: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
Arsenal should not dye because of RVP
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by 1025: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
na waa. is very bad to deal with sadists. look at what wenger has turned my brothers into. van persie is an idiot, he is an obasanjo, arsenal was there for him when he was injured now he wants to leave. judas, babangida, idi amin, goat, monkey and any name arsenal fans can remember.
in economics, we were told that buyers buy at the cheapest possible rates while sellers sale at highest possible rates. what is a crime in a player serving one team patiently for 7 years and deciding to try his luck elsewhere maybe for 2 more years? why is it that arsenal fans will course, insult, boo, harass every player that leave the club? all the players u have, u signed from somewhere. are their own clubs behaving like u guys or are they wishing them well as we at chelsea are wishing eng. dr. bar. chief,sir Didier Drogba(phd, ond, gce, c in c, goc, efcc, opc, anc, acn, etc)?
uncle Drogba, it shall be well with u where ever u are. the hands of God will remain upon u and ur family. we will continue praying for u forever. you are a 3 in 1 player.
pls arsenal fans, learn from me. i beg you all with the name of our almighty God who made drogba and mikel.
that reminds me, MIKEL has done six seasons with chelsea winning almost every major trophy at club levels. i envy you my brother Mikel. my prayer is that u will never see a wenger in ur carrier. you will never play in any arsenal like club. the good Lord that started ur carrier with chelsea will lead you through man city and real madrid. too much money will be your second name. our 50 million man, anything and everything ur leg touch this season shall be goal. u are a winner and i am glad to have u.
finally, torres and mata won world cup, champions league and euro 2012 so i ask, any arsenal player win anything? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. winners na winners. God bless chelsea for their winning mentality.
i can't wait for arsenal to start another skilful and trophy - less season. you guys think we are here for children's football.
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

U need fresh air... Illiterate graduate !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

u simply cant even mention one single trophy the gunners are targeting as requested next season and u simply went offensive. is this how ur brain work by default?
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
It is quite obvious Van Persie will leave Arsenal even if they won all the trophies available for last season not because of trophies but for the cash. Mind you he is not getting younger anymore and he needs to save for the raining day.
He should also bear it in mind that he may never repeat the goal scoring abilities of last season because many EPL defenders would focus more on him, no Alex Song or Walcot to give telegraphic pass to score as usual and going by his antecedent of being injury prone I guess buyers should be cautioned not to sign a longer contract so that they won't enter mugu motor
Re: Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal by hercules07: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Just because RvP is ready to prostitute himself for the money doesn’t mean AFC has to. Just tell him now. No sale to City. You have two weeks to find a club abroad able to meet our valuation of 25million or whatever it is. If you can’t that isn’t our problem. After that window, preseason starts and we will not entertain an offer from anyone and you will prepare for our season. At the end of it you can re-sign or go as a free agent. Hope you have a good year or no one will be in the market. Source http://aculturedleftfoot./

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 6th April 2024 / Chelsea V Brighton (0 - 0) On 20th April 2021 / Brighton And Hove Albion Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 16th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.