Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16331 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Advice To Ladies by zone77(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches.

It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.

Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself?

Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle infront of you?

Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?

Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, you have to choose a human being, like the rest of us.

Any woman you see enjoying a great relationship worked on that relationship. There are no short cuts. Perfectionism may work well in a novel, movie or television show, but in real life it will frustrate you, and lead you to massive pain.

Are you compatible with this guy? Can you live with him in peace without going crazy? If your answer is yes, then you are in a very good place.
You can deal with the ‘minor’ details later. However, if your answer is no or if you had rather dip your hand in a pot of boiling oil than spend time with this guy, I will suggest you look for another guy. Not having lots of money is not a good reason to give up a great relationship.

A guy may have lots of money but be abusive and insensitive to your feelings.If this guy, who doesn’t have lots of money, makes you feel on top of the world emotionally, then you should think about how to work out the financial angle in your relationship. Think and pray through. But don’t throw it away. Not just yet.

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around. If you don’t want to get married to a short man who will do anything to make you happy, would you rather he was tall and mean to you? A man’s height or physique will not make you happy. Stop delaying your marital destiny by desiring the wrong things. The media sells us the picture of the perfect man with well formed, a perfect body, a perfect job, an IQ of 180, perfect teeth, a nice apartment, a great car,etc. If you want one of those men, you will have to find them in that magazine and no where else. The fact is that if you want a good man, you must be willing to work on the relationship. You should be vary suspicious of any man who looks too perfect. In fact, I will advise that you step back and watch him closely.

67 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
Good.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Boring
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by cindyrella(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
Boring Crap!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Killz! Ctrl+alt+del plzzz....

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by ajirapsy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
@all; give the bloke some kudos. He must have spent some time writing it.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Switup: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
*Y.A.W.N.S* COULDN'T EVEN READ A THING....... NO PARAGRAFYING+MUCH PARAMBULATING= WASTE OF NL SPACE cry.

*Y.A.W.N.S* COULDN'T EVEN READ A THING....... NO PARAGRAFYING+MUCH PARAMBULATING= WASTE OF NL SPACE
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by nikkie90(f): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
THE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well :DTHE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well

7 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2012
nikkie90: THE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well :DTHE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well
From your perspective? Well from mine, you and the OP are the same person how vain is that?

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by zone77(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2012
nikkie90: THE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well :DTHE BEST POST SO FAR.......From my perspective though , keep it up my guy, uv written well

tnx dearie,u made me feel dt my post n my research wasnt in vain.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2012

You are certainly with a brain in your head.. i also saw senses in this post. if you're a man, just replace the "woman" part with "man" to get the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2012
zone77:

tnx dearie,u made me feel dt my post n my research wasnt in vain.

You're making sense bro. for those who can't really, can't think or don't like the truth, they can keep screaming boring.. tomorrow is always there to remind them of yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by 2goodbobo(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2012
For those of you saying the post is bad and boring, can you kindly tell me if there is really anything as Mr Perfect? @Poster, nice post and keep it up. Those that are beefing you are just doing so because you stroke their cords!

4 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2012
Ñice one there but the same applies to guys looking for the perfect lady.

3 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2012
sweet post.. cheesy... nice one... wink.. dont mind kolomentals on nairaland, they are born irrational critics.. angry

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by kennyjvip: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2012
dats y some pple will say they dont like maths.cos they ar not ready to learn lazy pple
i love dis bros

2 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy said the same ish over and over again... grin

Why are you advising them, anyway? undecided undecided

Everyone is their own source of happiness... Each to their own. undecided

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Is there a shorter version of this sleep inducing epistle please?undecided

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Heartbreak is a bytch. undecided

Girls can sure turn a nyggah out...

Girls made the OP stutter. grin

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Tsmooth1(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
@mynd kilo de ti ofin gbe eru ti won ren e? woman wrapper.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by shagaman: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2012
where is Rokiatu been long i saw the name on Nairaland...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Dimples316(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Swit up: *Y.A.W.N.S* COULDN'T EVEN READ A THING....... NO PARAGRAFYING+MUCH PARAMBULATING= WASTE OF NL SPACE cry.

Hey what do you mean there were no paragraphs? I saw paragraphs up there and thought his written english was mmmmmwwwwwaaaahhhh kisskisskiss

zone77:

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around.

Me like hairy men, so I won't be hating that or looking to work around it but pls no hairs under the armpits and groin area.

Fat men on the other hand I cannot work with that, they need to work that one out themselves. Because I know first hand that weight loss or gain is entirely up to an individual.

So if a brother wants to be with me he has got to lose some weight if he's packing too much pounds in fat. All in all great post but we women already know these things, though some of us have a hard time getting our brains to act on it.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by ifihearam: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2012
The tin long sha
All dsame nice one sha
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
@mynd kilo de ti ofin gbe eru ti won ren e? woman wrapper.
Shoboleyoke ki lo kan e? Elenukorimaso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Your Childhood Crush? / Story Of A Slave, Her Man And Mistress Enjoy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.