Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (4858 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is a counter thread to the one posted earlier today: https://www.nairaland.com/2705907/ladies-what-top-5-things
Guys, let's see your view ooo...Ladies, grab a chair, sit back, relax, eat pop corn, read and enjoy!

I'll start first:

1) First of all, religious and presentable.
2) Intelligent and understands sarcasm.
3) Interesting personality with good sense of humor
4) Can speak good English. Too much gbagaun will cause headache.
5) And of course Can cook (we all know the road to a nigga's heart wink).

Oya guys, feel free to add yours!!
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by misspicy(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
grabs my chair grin

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by AgbalagbaOle: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
butt
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by AgbalagbaOle: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Religion Beauty.. Attitude.. Sense of humour (understanding) Bedmatic..
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Beauty
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
AgbalagbaOle:
butt
5 not 1. Butt?? seriously?? Even if she's dull??
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by AgbalagbaOle: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:
5 not 1. Butt?? seriously?? Even if she's dull??
No mind me jare.. first to comment hustling thingz ni.. I'll edit it sha.. lolz
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by sulmeza(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
religion...beauty...intelligence...attitude/character...her cooking.. tongue......
it's just a wish tho...it's veri hard to come across a lady wit all one's preferred attributes...so one jst av to cut nd grade...lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by fran6co(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
1_she must b fun to b with 2_she must not b a dullard 3_she must have good homely character 4_she must b supportive 5_she must b a Chelsea fan.

......lov my bae
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
AgbalagbaOle:

No mind me jare..
first to comment hustling thingz ni..
I'll edit it sha.. lolz
Hehehe....I thought as much. Sorry you were beaten to it grin tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
is five even enough...there are other things like attitude, cleanliness, accent etc.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by awesome11(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ladies, grab your pen and take some notes...
Ehn ehn.

1. She must be intelligent with that rare feminine ability to engage in constructive arguments.

2. Her outlook on the issues of life should not be too dissimilar with mine.

3. Obviously, she must have quality moral rectitude.

4. She must be physically attractive to me. ( Averagely tall, dark with graceful steps)

5. She should have that hunger to continually improve her mind and deploy it for the betterment of our lives.

By the way, there's nothing that is more distasteful to me than a dirty lady!

# Great sex skills. Not a lady that will just stay there like a log of wood.

I acknowledge those standards may be too high. But then, that is exactly the reason I've been on this continual race of improving my life. Hopefully. it will be worth it.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sulmeza:
religion...beauty...intelligence...attitude/character...her cooking.. tongue......
it's just a wish tho...it's veri hard to come across a lady wit all one's preferred attributes...so one jst av to cut nd grade...lol
But it's very possible as well if you are patient enough to wait.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by AgbalagbaOle: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:
Hehehe....I thought as much. Sorry you were beaten to it grin tongue
L grin L
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by cosby02(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
1. Cool headed
2. Naturally beautiful
3. Big sexy ass grin
4 Black, bold and real.
5. Sexually active and hot.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:
Ladies, grab your pen and take some notes...
Ehn ehn.

1. She must be intelligent with that rare feminine ability to engage in constructive arguments.

2. Her outlook on the issues of life should not be too dissimilar with mine.

3. Obviously, she must have quality moral rectitude.

4. She must be physically attractive to me. ( Averagely tall, dark with graceful steps)

5. She should have that hunger to continually improve her mind and deploy it for the betterment of our lives.

By the way, there's nothing that is more distasteful to me than a dirty lady!

# Great sex skills. Not a lady that will just stay there like a log of wood.

I acknowledge those standards may be too high. But then, that is exactly the reason I've been on this continual race of improving my life. Hopefully. it will be worth it.
Was just about quoting you to ask if you know the standards you have set are pretty high. It's a good thing you know already. It's really a big ask to get a lady with all these qualities you have mentioned. Are you sure you are not that 31 year old who has never been in a serious relationship?? lol. I do hope you find who you are looking for!
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Yendysthesage(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
B
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Yendysthesage(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
A
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
cosby02:
1. Cool headed
2. Naturally beautiful
3. Big sexy ass grin
4 Black, bold and real.
5. Sexually active and hot.
All these will fade eventually. She can't be hot or sexually active forever. What about other qualities other than the physical aspect?
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by cosby02(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:

All these will fade eventually. She can't be hot or sexually active forever. What about other qualities other than the physical aspect?
Cool headed, bold and real.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by donholy28(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
smart
neat
beautiful
tall
good sense of humor
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by awesome11(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:

Was just about quoting you to ask if you know the standards you have set are pretty high. It's a good thing you know already. It's really a big ask to get a lady with all these qualities you have mentioned. Are you sure you are not that 31 year old who has never been in a serious relationship?? lol. I do hope you find who you are looking for!

Noo.. I'm actually ten years younger and I've been into serious relationships.

But then, I don't think that blend of qualities should be too difficult to get. Review them and you'll discover it's nothing really out of this world.

I dread ladies with a mind that is scared to think and with dependency mentality...

What type of ladies do you like?
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by 3Dee(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
1. Neatness
2. Intelligence
3. Knows how to pray
4. Trustworthy
5a. Humility

5b. If she's blessed here and there lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by sulmeza(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:

But it's very possible as well if you are patient enough to wait.
lol..it's quite possible...buh not worth waiting for....u can wait till u clock 60 nd u'll still be unable to find ur dream woman....
ma thought is..if u lucky enuf to meet a lady with most of ur preferred attributes(nt necessarilly all),then she's good 4 it...
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Kingsasian(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by oshe11: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2015
1 if she is dangote's dauta
2 dat meks ha neat, inteligent, klassy, etc
3 if she cnt cook, we sure cn afford d services of a maid kos she is 'dangote's dauta
4 shud b respectful n Godfearing(a huge task 4 Dangote's dauta bt am allowed to wish, eh?)
5 submissive n loves me more dan ha dad's moni
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by willbob(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2015
She must be rich
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by harffie(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2015
1) Beautiful 2) Intelligent 3) Big boobs 4) Baby skin (light or dark) 5) Neat

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Simplicity
Intelligence
Talk less
B(.)(.)bs tongue tongue
Layed back (reserved)

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2015
sulmeza:
lol..it's quite possible...buh not worth waiting for....u can wait till u clock 60 nd u'll still be unable to find ur dream woman....
ma thought is..if u lucky enuf to meet a lady with most of ur preferred attributes(nt necessarilly all),then she's good 4 it...
Year you are right bro
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:

Noo.. I'm actually ten years younger and I've been into serious relationships.

But then, I don't think that blend of qualities should be too difficult to get. Review them and you'll discover it's nothing really out of this world.

I dread ladies with a mind that is scared to think and with dependency mentality...

What type of ladies do you like?
I don't mean you won't get them. But we all know the kind of ladies we have these days. The type you is rare. That's all.

Check the original post to see my type wink
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2015
oshe11:
1 if she is dangote's dauta
2 dat meks ha neat, inteligent, klassy, etc
3 if she cnt cook, we sure cn afford d services of a maid kos she is 'dangote's dauta
4 shud b respectful n Godfearing(a huge task 4 Dangote's dauta bt am allowed to wish, eh?)
5 submissive n loves me more dan ha dad's moni
Just get clay and mold her na tongue

Eating Of Vaginal Causes Pink Lips / 7 Important Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl / The New Girl....jerry's Avenge