Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? (2608 Views)

How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by OmanIman: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2012
I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE OF MALLAM EL-RUFAI AND HAD A GREAT LAUGH AS IT DISTINCTIVELY DEPICTS HIS LIFE AND TIME IN OFFICE,THE DEMOLITION OF HOMES OF HELPLESS PEOPLE AND VICTIMS OF HIS ATROCITIES!SHAME!NEED I REMIND YOU ALL THAT HIS TRIAL OVER HIS ILLEGAL TRANSFER OF LAND OWNERSHIP FROM THE POOR TO HIS MANY "HAJIYA'S" AND "YARINYA'S" HAS AGAIN BEEN ADJOURNED TO SEPTEMBER...JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL SOMEDAY!SO AS LONG AS HE KEEPS TALKING,I WILL ALSO KEEP TALKING FOR ALL SELF-DELUDED THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES MUST STOP TAKING US FOR GRANTED...FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,LET ME HAVE YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THIS WORK OF ART!

Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Stallion77(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2012
Something tells me he even contributed to the high rate of crime sef....he should be hiding in a hole sef...Kai!
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Euroclydon(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2012
Na only for Naija,men go oppress the masses,thief money still dey parade himself wit pride and pomp! We bold o!
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by bubadaniel13: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2012
His end is near,people like El-rufai should bury their heads in shame,if i were him i will quiet because my hands are dirty.Olabode Goarge remarked that going to prison is turn by turn.El-rufai's turn will come soon in sha Allah.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Delafruita(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Euroclydon: Na only for Naija,men go oppress the masses,thief money still dey parade himself wit pride and pomp! We bold o!
Euroclydon: Na only for Naija,men go oppress the masses,thief money still dey parade himself wit pride and pomp! We bold o!
na only for naija,men go do their job astutely and receive condemnation.
na only for naija,person go siddon inside him room and convict person of crime

2 Likes

Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by folex101: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2012
Nemesis will surely catch up with him,.........the blood of those he rendered homeless cry to God everyday for justice.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by HammedSodiqq: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Good one Oman. This picture is a perfect reflection of the travail El -rufai subjected peace loving and tax-paying legal residents of Abuja to. With an inhuman face and an inconsiderate government force(NPF), he illegally demolished people's houses, rendered many homeless, ceased people's plots of land and reawarded same to his wieves, and family members. One must not also forget the way and manner in which he allocated plots of land and revoked those legally acquired in Abuja. Though the case has been adjourned, the saying that light always prevail in its fight against darkness must not be forgotten. God has exposed him. Masqueradeing himself as a saint to hoodwink people will not set him free. He has failed, and must bury his head in shame. The law will soon catch up with him
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by amdy08: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2012
I call him the beast.who made So many nigerians homeless.wot baffles ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ is dat the Animal stl has followers on social media,sharing same ideologies wt him.the day of reckoning is near 4 thiefrufai.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by MurphyT1: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2012
I cnt help but weep at the sight of this, innocent, helpless Nigerians being brutally rendered homeless without human pity by a selfish, inhuman, wicked man...I Neva thought he will Relinquish power someday, I thought he will remain in power all the days of his life acquiring chunks of land for himself, infants in his family, nysc girls, and faceless tom, dick and Harry ... But thank God for God, who listens to the cry of the oppress, and change all this in due time...whether the court shift d case to sept or dec, the law must surely catch up with him, Nigerians will rise up against this illegal acquisition of properties at the expense of the poor. After committing all this atrocities, he has the impetus, the odacity, to criticize govt, probably he has forgoten so quick, or he thinks Nigerians are fools...cameleonic personality, a deceiver, who is still eager to devour as many as he can..the Lord will help us
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Walecole74: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
A philosopher once said that " ...societal norms demands that individual should endeavor to maintain an intra and interpersonal relationship with one another..." .this pictorial representation of Elrufai's life and stay in the office is a juxtaposition of the provoked feeling of Nigerians whom he failed to understand the aftermath of pains he inflicted on them for his own selfish interest. It is also a reflection of lives that were lost in the course of Elrufai's administration. .here I can see frustration, restlessness, Illegal destrucion of human properties. Haba. Haba and this man still crave to be heard in this country'.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by HammedSodiqq: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
El rufai is simply a seeker of relevance. He is also orchestrating his gimmick so as to have Nigerians believe that he is a good man. I'll skip demolition of people's houses, revoking and reawarding of plots of land illegally, arbitrary sale of Govt facilities, and his other excesses for another day. Thank God the law is gradually drawing closer to handing him his deserved sentence. What provokes my thought is his recent post( with Victoria Ohaeri), where he queried JTF for demolishing houses used as bomb factory in the north. The implication is that he is sympathizing with the Harams, while jettisoning actions of JTF. A man that demolished law abiding citizens house suddenly queries demolition of houses used as bomb factory? Haba! El-rufai is obviously a religious extremist, an unrepentant tribalist, who does not have the interest of the nation at heart. he will be exposed soon. Nigeria is ours, we must guard it jealously from El-ruffians
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
[size=18pt]
Delafruita:
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by amdy08: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Delafruita:
Delafruita,ur name sounds like dt of thiefrufai,am not surprised.wen I saw omans post,I knew his disciples Will show up.u need 2 beg Nigerians 4 4gvness.u r a traitor 4 allingning wt d beast(el rufai).dnt wori,I promise u Wil go down wt rufai if u dnt retrace ur steps on time.use ur head!
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Boeing412: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
honeric01: [size=18pt][b][/b][/size]
SIT DOWN YOU FOOL!WHICH WORK ELRUFAI DO?DOES THE STEALING AND CORRUPTION CHARGES AGAINST HIM JUSTIFY ITSELF?MAYB HE GIV YA PAPA HOUSE!THIEF ALL OF U!EL-RUFAI NA VAMPIRE O!C AS HE CHOP POOR MAN IN THE PICTURE SEF!LMAO grin
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by princenayo: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
I wonder why people like El_rufai should still be walking around the street of Abuja after inflicting such pains to Innocent Nigerians.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by silica(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
cry its amazing how soon we forget. This man was indicted by a tribunal set up to review his tenure as BPE boss and they recommended that he be barred from holding any piblic office. Am shocked that El-rufai can still stand in d public and make noise and sound like public advocate despite the attrocities he committed as BPE boss and FCT minister. Now he is making noise and some of us have suddenly developed amnesia and we are still listening to him... Such men should be lynched.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by sensydin: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Your time is up.....el-rufai,......Nigerians can no longer be deceived by your holier than thou attitude, your atrocities have exposed you.........and it's a MUST you face the consequences......elerugberu eeee oooo, na your load o, wa gbe... Carry your load oooo, na your load o, wa gbe.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Kunlebabs375: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Going back memory lane, the alagbara Elrufai's was refers to as Mr. Demolition, imagine the name and he was very desperate to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, that wa why he has said repeatedly that the person that must succeed Obasanjo then must be someone that will continue with the reform programmes of the present administration, it is in this context that the reform team talked about paradigm shift, even when the so-called reforms are not having any positive, desirable and appreciable impact on the people. But what kind of leader would El-Rufai be with all the atrosities that he commited in the country?First the point must be made than 150,000 school children were deprived the golden opportunity of benefiting from the basic education in the Federal capital territory (FCT), as a result of demolition exercise in the satellite towns and villages by El-Rufai. A number of private schools were demolished without provisions for alternative for pupils of the affected schools to continue their studies, while the number of those in public schools drastically reduced due to the facts that only a negligible number of non-indigenes are living in areas where indigenes were spared the demolition. Most public schools have experienced a steady decline in the population of students, some are battling to cope with an unprecedented influx of new students as parents who were victims of the demolition were forced to relocate their families to neighbouring settlements within and outside the FCT including Mararaba, Masaka, Ado and Keffi, all in Nasarawa State. It was a serious concerns then that as more settlements fall to El-Rufai’s bulldozers, the number of drop-outs in the FCT the were beyond imagination.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by hakanai(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Delafruita:

^^^^^Gbam!!!!Without doubt the FCT would have being worst than Lagos before fashola.he made the difference when he was minister of the FCT.He brought pain to people, who in there heart of hearts know they acquired or use lands not designated for there use/purpose.I don't know of anybody who lost his property in such a case that does not have an issue or case to answer.They come out shouting all over but calm them down you will find fraud and disregard for laws in the FCT development plans.They choose to buy there way or do as they please with impunity.When the bulldozer comes the shout foul play while they have no case.Some were on leased lands and governments gave them enough time to make money and return.When asked to quite you hear them shouting and pretending. The same man targeted and pulled down Ibrahim mantu's house and so many other big wit properties in Abuja.Pulled down religious places including mosque and enforce laws with regards to speakers,such that today the national mosque in Abuja speakers are not loud enough to travel beyond its walls.
He enforced a standard that brought beauty to Abuja.You liars are just trying to spoil his name.He cleared street hawking,begging and prostitution.I remember even Gov. Fashola commended him, asked for his solution to same mess in Lagos.He created the green zones,enforce the strict compliance on buildings and other things with the FCT that attracted investors in estate development.He may not be perfect but without doubt an undisputed and tested effective administrator.In terms of corruption,the same man expose the senators who asked him for money to influence the budget for the FCT.Haters will continue to hate.Like they say "what ever you do with the donkey he will still feed on straw" undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by hakanai(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
OmanIman: I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE OF MALLAM EL-RUFAI AND HAD A GREAT LAUGH AS IT DISTINCTIVELY DEPICTS HIS LIFE AND TIME IN OFFICE,THE DEMOLITION OF HOMES OF HELPLESS PEOPLE AND VICTIMS OF HIS ATROCITIES!SHAME!NEED I REMIND YOU ALL THAT HIS TRIAL OVER HIS ILLEGAL TRANSFER OF LAND OWNERSHIP FROM THE POOR TO HIS MANY "HAJIYA'S" AND "YARINYA'S" HAS AGAIN BEEN ADJOURNED TO SEPTEMBER...JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL SOMEDAY!SO AS LONG AS HE KEEPS TALKING,I WILL ALSO KEEP TALKING FOR ALL SELF-DELUDED THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES MUST STOP TAKING US FOR GRANTED...FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,LET ME HAVE YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THIS WORK OF ART!

^^^^^ How much did they pay you for the smear campaign.Abi you are on of the illegal property owners in ABuja?
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Paid job.El rufai organized abuja ,How much were you paid.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by honeric01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Boeing412:
SIT DOWN YOU FOOL!WHICH WORK ELRUFAI DO?DOES THE STEALING AND CORRUPTION CHARGES AGAINST HIM JUSTIFY ITSELF?MAYB HE GIV YA PAPA HOUSE!THIEF ALL OF U!EL-RUFAI NA VAMPIRE O!C AS HE CHOP POOR MAN IN THE PICTURE SEF!LMAO grin

Every male in your generation will forever remain fools.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by jamace(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
This thread smells like that belonging to a member of the "30 laptops in Abuja". This is because most of the contributions smell like that of the union of "30 laptops in Abuja". Abeg, make i TAKE COVER. grin.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by MurphyT1: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
[b][color=#990000]^^^^^Gbam!!!!Without doubt the FCT would have being worst than Lagos before fashola.he made the difference when he was minister of the FCT.He brought pain to people, who in there heart of hearts know they acquired or use lands not designated for there use/purpose.I don't know of anybody who lost his property in such a case that does not have an issue or case to answer.They come out shouting all over but calm them down you will find fraud and disregard for laws in the FCT development plans.They choose to buy there way or do as they please with impunity.When the bulldozer comes the shout foul play while they have no case.Some were on leased lands and governments gave them enough time to make money and return.When asked to quite you hear them shouting and pretending. The same man targeted and pulled down Ibrahim mantu's house and so many other big wit properties in Abuja.Pulled down religious places including mosque and enforce laws with regards to speakers,such that today the national mosque in Abuja speakers are not loud enough to travel beyond its walls.
He enforced a standard that brought beauty to Abuja.You liars are just trying to spoil his name.He cleared street hawking,begging and prostitution.I remember even Gov. Fashola commended him, asked for his solution to same mess in Lagos.He created the green zones,enforce the strict compliance on buildings and other things with the FCT that attracted investors in estate development.He may not be perfect but without doubt an undisputed and tested effective administrator.In terms of corruption,the same man expose the senators who asked him for money to influence the budget for the FCT.Haters will continue to hate.Like they say "what ever you do with the donkey he will still feed on straw"

[/b][/color]
@haka_nai in as much as u r entitle to your own opinion, I respect that fact but u hav to b factual also when u say certain things... Are u aware that during el rufia's tenure, he forcefully evicted 800,000 ( confirmed) residents using a myth he created about Abuja master plan to convince people that the plan justified and necessitated the systematic violation of housing rights of hundreds of thousands of people so that Abuja would not become 'another Lagos' . The use of tear gas, beating and other methods of violence were use to carry out this evictions, without allowing people retrieve properties from their homes, is this fair? Tell me...mayb u just want to b economical with the truth....
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by abes(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
30-Laptop squad. Not hard to detect.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by princenayo: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
I do not belong to any group that unnecessarily smear peoples' image, but truely speaking, Mallam El_Rufai actually sent my uncle packing to the village and some many other families sent to the hinterland by his demolition exercise
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by amdy08: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
@haka_nai in as much as u r entitle to your own opinion, I respect that fact but u hav to b factual also when u say certain things... Are u aware that during el rufia's tenure, he forcefully evicted 800,000 ( confirmed) residents using a myth he created about Abuja master plan to convince people that the plan justified and necessitated the systematic violation of housing rights of hundreds of thousands of people so that Abuja would not become 'another Lagos' . The use of tear gas, beating and other methods of violence were use to carry out this evictions, without allowing people retrieve properties from their homes, is this fair? Tell me...mayb u just want to b economical with the truth....[/quote] in as much as I believe in beauty and ambience, I'm against dehumanization which d "el-ruffian" administration in FCT represented. The inhuman ways thru which he carried out d eviction of people from their homes without even giving them a chance to pack their belongings makes my heart bleed. I begin to wonder why he now comes out on twitter, etc to present himself as a "sanctimonious holy impeccable innocentia". The side effects of his atrocities must surely continue to haunt him wherever he goes, AMEN
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by BeraBera(f): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
In as much as I believe in beauty and ambience, I'm against dehumanization which d "el-ruffian" administration in FCT represented. The inhuman ways thru which he carried out d eviction of people from their homes without even giving them a chance to pack their belongings makes my heart bleed. I begin to wonder why he now comes out on twitter, etc to present himself as a "sanctimonious holy impeccable innocentia". The side effects of his atrocities must surely continue to haunt this Vampire wherever he goes, AMEN
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
OmanIman: I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE OF MALLAM EL-RUFAI AND HAD A GREAT LAUGH AS IT DISTINCTIVELY DEPICTS HIS LIFE AND TIME IN OFFICE,THE DEMOLITION OF HOMES OF HELPLESS PEOPLE AND VICTIMS OF HIS ATROCITIES!SHAME!NEED I REMIND YOU ALL THAT HIS TRIAL OVER HIS ILLEGAL TRANSFER OF LAND OWNERSHIP FROM THE POOR TO HIS MANY "HAJIYA'S" AND "YARINYA'S" HAS AGAIN BEEN ADJOURNED TO SEPTEMBER...JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL SOMEDAY!SO AS LONG AS HE KEEPS TALKING,I WILL ALSO KEEP TALKING FOR ALL SELF-DELUDED THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES MUST STOP TAKING US FOR GRANTED...FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,LET ME HAVE YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THIS WORK OF ART!

Smear campaign at el-rufai's personality wont stop him from being the best minister in fct till date.Whose persons houses did he demolish that were illegal ? Those that got land through the backdoor or the uncounted shanties he demolished to pave way for new districts and zones in the city.Abeg,show us legal buildings he demolished and not your usual campaign of calumny against his personality.
To me,el-rufai still remains the best minister that contributed to the reclaiming of Abuja masterplan.
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
princenayo: I do not belong to any group that unnecessarily smear peoples' image, but truely speaking, Mallam El_Rufai actually sent my uncle packing to the village and some many other families sent to the hinterland by his demolition exercise

Is your uncle's building legal ?
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by Genius100: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
Isn't it funny? El Rufai destroyed houses that were illegally built, yet people are denigrating him. These are the same people that will be complaining about corruption in Nigeria and how things do not work in Nigeria. Looking at the number of mo-rons on this thread insultng El Rufai, it's obvious things won't get much better in Nigeria anytime soon
Re: Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? by KingGeorge1: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Elrufai hope u knw wat d law of karma means?cos the atrocity u committed against d very pple u now claim 2 b fighting 4 will surely catch up with u,if not 4 anytin their tears n painz will speak against u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Less Northerners On Nairaland? / Popular Radio Program, ‘akwa Ibom Today’ Banned On AKBC- Connoisseur.com / Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.