Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51210 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Caprison(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
etochi11: Hahahaha!!! Bois aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊ oτ̣̣̥ smiling.. Йą small children we d talk of ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ dis Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!! ₪☺ b undergraduates.. Innocent children with innocent mind
no children intown r innocent dis days o...
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pappythinko(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
arcbabe: The way u are doing it to other people's children and enjoying it,that is the way people will also do to ur children eventually. The law of karma,what goes around comes around.
In ma last comment regrettably i admit to hve commited that sin of immoralty. Please will law of karma still come to haunt me after several days of fasting n prayer for God to have mercy on ma soul?? if Yes what do i do now?? ma conscience is still dsturbn me. pls reply asap.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Krinel(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na female copper i be but wetin my eye dey c pass me. Secondary schl girls like male coppers pass dia lyf even female twins wey dey my class don carry belle 4 one hausa copper.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences.
get a deliverance of mind 4rm dz ur mentality. Yes it's a bad act 4 male or female kopas 2 b sleeping wt dr students, bosses or whatever. Their job is 2 serve their fatherland honourably.
Ur statistics of male & female chances of getting jobs after NYSC is wrong. There are millions of male corper who didn't fvck their students & still remained jobless 4 several years aftr NYSC.
About selling of destinies, don't let me activate spiritual mode.
Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Localamos(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
I think I can help answer your question.... It's because you're stupid and bumb.

Daz all
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Ryda(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
I am a corp member also, so why do we like doing it? It's FUN and I like it.

check ur brain e be like say d tin dey shake..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by goodgood2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pappythinko(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Krinel: Na female copper i be but wetin my eye dey c pass me. Secondary schl girls like male coppers pass dia lyf even female twins wey dey my class don carry belle 4 one hausa copper.
some hausa corp members sef no dey carry last. I always think dt they detest fornication passionately.. May God deliver sinning corp members sha, and may He also blot my sins away.. A sinful life is a shameful life and i can't agree less.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by jaydeeking(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
dia allawi have to be supplemented naw.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by saintneo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!
Big hypothesis! I never had anything with a female student....come to think of it I never had female students. Yet I hustled for more than a year before I started working where I never liked.

If I have the opportunity to do NYSC again, I would fûck everything that walks even goats(just kidding)

NB: I was one of the best in my set. And, I applied for jobs as if I created the adverts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by manmustwack: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
See as grown men dey blame their own failures on toto.
Una sure say una go school?
Una see woman talk say prick kill am?
We deY .... toto coz e dey availiable.Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by kumbalo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
ogbesco: There is absolutely everything bad 4 a male copper to have sexual intercourse with a female students. Thats fornication(sin against GOD)
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by abuliveyoung(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
see as guyz dey groove! thou this's exactly what i craved for initially but after i was posted to jigawa & received series of lectures abt their laws over thre, na to park well o. thoug, my fellow female corpers hav been hookng me up with calls that they would like to knw my ppa so they can pay me a visit.....hmmm, i stil dey thnk am sha.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by berbajiday(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol, may God forgive your sins, girls young enough to be ur younger sister. smh
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by OOLUSEG(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ poster, i think u lack emotional intelligence. you're sleeping with students that u're supposed to be a role model to, and u call it fun? where is ur respect and dignity? assumingly u dont even fear God. what u're calling fun is noting but child abuse, taking undue advantage of under age girls that re put in ur custody. u & ur likes are noting but criminals and pedophiles!!!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by VirginFinder: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
@OP
I pray that the sinful fleshy nature in my life that is making me envy you should die in Jesus' Name.Amen.

I spent most of my service year living in a fellowship.So I missed.Or lemme say, God shielded me.

Was originally posted a secondary school but turned it down.

No regrets!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by An0nimus: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
pappythinko: In ma last comment regrettably i admit to hve commited that sin of immoralty. Please will law of karma still come to haunt me after several days of fasting n prayer for God to have mercy on ma soul?? if Yes what do i do now?? ma conscience is still dsturbn me. pls reply asap.
God has forgiven you, you have to forgive yourself and move onsmiley send me a pm if you want to talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by An0nimus: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Virgin Finder: @OP
I pray that the sinful fleshy nature in my life that is making me envy you should die in Jesus' Name.Amen.

I spent most of my service year living in a fellowship.So I missed.Or lemme say, God shielded me.

Was originally posted a secondary school but turned it down.

No regrets!
funny prayer lol
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by babyphaze07(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
There is one adage in Yorubaland. 'squirrel is eating banana and it is shaking its bumbum and enjoying it, the squirrel did not know that what is sweet to taste can kill'
Guy, go and check your HIV and AIDS status. Then you will know if you can continue to enjoy yourself overthere........
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Christmasdon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sex is not everything.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Bayoigbekele(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Add me:2216E6AA... Drops ur pins too
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by saintol(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I've read all your comments and analysis. One thing that you should all knw is that the world is govern by 2 main theories, Realism and Idealism. So i can classify ur analysis so far to be in either 1 of the 2. Idealism believes in Morality while Realism has no such belief,what is important to Realism is 'ur personal interest'. In life there are 'necessary evil' and 'bad good act'. What really determines if ur act is gud or bad is the consequence of such act - this is in line with the consequentialist theory. Based on my experience,interaction and observation in life, sometimes u will say in the near future, 'Had i knw,...' i would have or i would have nt. That it is as a result of slping with females while serving that makes sm pple nt to get work is both correct and wrong. On the issue of destiny swap, it could be vice versal o, so u never can tell, what if the corper is taking the destiny of those pple he or she had slpt with. For me, every1 is just making comment base on his or her sch of thought. I do what i feel like doing, i dont follow public opinion remembering that it is nt every1 that has good life that is good and it is nt every1 that has bad life that is bad. Only God knws better jare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
saintol: Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I've read all your comments and analysis. One thing that you should all knw is that the world is govern by 2 main theories, Realism and Idealism. So i can classify ur analysis so far to be in either 1 of the 2. Idealism believes in Morality while Realism has no such belief,what is important to Realism is 'ur personal interest'. In life there are 'necessary evil' and 'bad good act'. What really determines if ur act is gud or bad is the consequence of such act - this is in line with the consequentialist theory. Based on my experience,interaction and observation in life, sometimes u will say in the near future, 'Had i knw,...' i would have or i would have nt. That it is as a result of slping with females while serving that makes sm pple nt to get work is both correct and wrong. On the issue of destiny swap, it could be vice versal o, so u never can tell, what if the corper is taking the destiny of those pple he or she had slpt with. For me, every1 is just making comment base on his or her sch of thought. I do what i feel like doing, i dont follow public opinion remembering that it is nt every1 that has good life that is good and it is nt every1 that has bad life that is bad. Only God knws better jare.
Ok. Listen up everybody. Last yr, i commented on dis post. Now, am here again. My point is, am serving in a mixed skul. But,i d truth is, i saw 1 girl in ss3. She is good, God fearin and she encourages me very wel.(we d romance shaa.but neva had sex wit ha).. She is not here ppl. But i put it to u guys dat am gonna marry her cos she got all nid in a woman.. But Der is a problem.. Am from enugu and she is from imo state!! Any advice??
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pappythinko(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
babyphaze07: There is one adage in Yorubaland. 'squirrel is eating banana and it is shaking its bumbum and enjoying it, the squirrel did not know that what is sweet to taste can kill'
Guy, go and check your HIV and AIDS status. Then you will know if you can continue to enjoy yourself overthere..
Amputating d head has never bn a panacea 2 headache.pls give advice n stop decreeing HIv to anoda person's life.Even Jesus christ didn't condemn d biblical adulterous woman.He gave an advic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by onlineresource: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
just a quick note...
do you know that awka ibom is the second highest HIV/AIDS carrier in nigeria...
if you dont, now you know. so those of you that are serving at akwa ibom, be very careful and i advise that you stay away from sex...
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Vincent41(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
d33j@y85:
0mo austino I 4 like redeploy to ur area so I can take sum of d load off ur hands smiley

maka chiii laugh wan tire my pant
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Gabson91(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
to me service year is a time to draw closer to God cus u r on ur own witot ur parents wit u,hell is real n d fire never quenches,ask ur self dis,if i die where am i goin,fornication is a sin against d holy spirit,i no holy pass but he who has ears let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is so embarrassing that the administrators will bring this post to the front page showing our acceptance of evil. Austinor says he likes sleeping with minors and under aged girls and we go ahead to put this in the front page. Do we not know that it is illegal to have sex with under aged or are we ignorant of the law. Fornication is evil and should not be encouraged in anyway whatsoever. A BIG SHAME ON THE ADMINISTRATORS AND A BIGGER ONE TO AUTINO FOR THIS EVIL POST. 12-16 year old girls are getting pregnant for coppers and all we can do is encouragement. BIG BIG SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
because you have a dick and they have pussies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pappythinko(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gabson91: to me service year is a time to draw closer to God cus u r on ur own witot ur parents wit u,hell is real n d fire never quenches,ask ur self dis,if i die where am i goin,fornication is a sin against d holy spirit,i no holy pass but he who has ears let him hear.
Chai.... i done die! and it can't be forgiven. bruhx abeg where is it written in the bible that fornication is a sin against the holy spirit..?? I beg to know no be say i wan use strong head.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by crimo4us(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
I am a corp member also, so why do we like doing it? It's FUN and I like it.
. You are one of the reasons why "NYSC" should stop posting corps members to our secondary schools. Am very sure you don't even know what to teach or how to teach, all you know is how to "POKI" your students. If you don't know, you are a big disgrace to the entire NYSC. Don't you know you are destroying the future of these young students? You are a "BOKOHARAM" in NYSC, only that you don't kill the flesh but you kill people's dream. I don't have enough word to describe the stupidity you use your hand to type on public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by richeyy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
pappythinko: In ma last comment regrettably i admit to hve commited that sin of immoralty. Please will law of karma still come to haunt me after several days of fasting n prayer for God to have mercy on ma soul?? if Yes what do i do now?? ma conscience is still dsturbn me. pls reply asap.

You seem contrite, just so you know: God's mercy is endless. I believe He's forgiven you a long time ago, you have to believe it and forgive yourself.

@Topic: fornication is not just an ordinary sin, you sin with and against your body. Note: it's 'with and against' your body. That makes it complex. And to make matters worse, its with "little children". God have mercy on us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.