Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51169 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmatmg: PLS, U HAVE TO STOP IT.... STOP SLEEPIN WITH THOSE TEENAGERS. I HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH A STUDENT ONCE. WHEN WE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX, SHE SAID TO ME, 'GUY DONT DO IT OOOO OR ELSE NA YOU GO SUFFER',I PACKED MY JOHNTHOMOS AND EXCAPED FOR MY LIFE....
Lol.... guy this one get as e be.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
NLG_woodey: Simple!
Because---

The corpers are males and the students are females

Isn't that what males and females do
?
correct guy.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
babe_online:
MINOR=LESS THAN 18!!!!! You are a fuccking pedophile! angry angry angry angry
dude in AKS(Oron) na chics from age 18 and above dey dey ss2 and 3.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
guy, ur nxt song go soon b "i'm missin d luv at home."
yes ooo na my song now joor.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
searay: bros, u don join airforce be that as our people used to say, "he that eats the OWL's head is indebted to death". You'll find out very soon. Congrats for selling your destiny.
lol nothing. dey happen joor
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
UZORY007: Omo is was not our fault. During my time in Eleme Rivers state, i slept with more than 20 matured student and i make sure that none of them is a virgin. some of this girls are even more experience than some of the female Corpers i slept with. The male teachers in the school are even worse than we Corpers. I did not regret my actions and if i am giving the opportunity to serve again, i will pick same school and i will do it again.
correct guy, na true this gals in south south senior secondary are mature and above 18, no mind people wey dey here dey make noise.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Krinel: Na female copper i be but wetin my eye dey c pass me. Secondary schl girls like male coppers pass dia lyf even female twins wey dey my class don carry belle 4 one hausa copper.
my sis no mind many people here dey think say na male corpers dey go after this gals without knowing that they fall for male corpers like trailer wey fell break.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: get a deliverance of mind 4rm dz ur mentality. Yes it's a bad act 4 male or female kopas 2 b sleeping wt dr students, bosses or whatever. Their job is 2 serve their fatherland honourably.
Ur statistics of male & female chances of getting jobs after NYSC is wrong. There are millions of male corper who didn't fvck their students & still remained jobless 4 several years aftr NYSC.
About selling of destinies, don't let me activate spiritual mode.
Enough said.
gbam
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
jaydeeking: dia allawi have to be supplemented naw.
correct bros.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
manmustwack: See as grown men dey blame their own failures on toto.
Una sure say una go school?
Una see woman talk say prick kill am?
We deY .... toto coz e dey availiable.Full stop.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: see as guyz dey groove! thou this's exactly what i craved for initially but after i was posted to jigawa & received series of lectures abt their laws over thre, na to park well o. thoug, my fellow female corpers hav been hookng me up with calls that they would like to knw my ppa so they can pay me a visit.....hmmm, i stil dey thnk am sha.
my broda don't worry in ur next life u will serve in Akwa Ibom(oron tribe)
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
etochi11: Ok. Listen up everybody. Last yr, i commented on dis post. Now, am here again. My point is, am serving in a mixed skul. But,i d truth is, i saw 1 girl in ss3. She is good, God fearin and she encourages me very wel.(we d romance shaa.but neva had sex wit ha).. She is not here ppl. But i put it to u guys dat am gonna marry her cos she got all nid in a woman.. But Der is a problem.. Am from enugu and she is from imo state!! Any advice??
If u like her go for her no be her state u dey marry na but, as 042 boi i understand u sha cos we no dey hear good things about their gals.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
crimo4us: . You are one of the reasons why "NYSC" should stop posting corps members to our secondary schools. Am very sure you don't even know what to teach or how to teach, all you know is how to "POKI" your students. If you don't know, you are a big disgrace to the entire NYSC. Don't you know you are destroying the future of these young students? You are a "BOKOHARAM" in NYSC, only that you don't kill the flesh but you kill people's dream. I don't have enough word to describe the stupidity you use your hand to type on public forum.
Lol...Am happy to be called the Boko Haram of NYSC grin
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
pc guru: i was tempted actually the girls really made it hard for me, especially when the stupid headmistress announced my age to them, as the students and i were 3 years different, its was hard for me though i made it without sleep with secondary school students due to my strong-will. but uni and village babes grin at least i tried.
I enjoyed Village gals tooo. Dude, some people on this thread don't understand that female students in rural area are mature and not the 12-16yrs we see for town. the youngest i bleep was 19yrs of age.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
g
kheart: How u go take hold konji for a whole year?
i wonder ooo
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
bykes: bros take am easy ooooo.i served in akwa ibom state in 2005/2006.a lot of male corp members were infected with HIV during there service year.something wey dey sweet dey kill join
bros i know dat naa, we re told by the camp director then and i use protection.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
K_ONE: what do you expect when the gorillas (lectures) that taught you guys also sleep with female students. A mango tree does not produce pawpaw you know
True talk K ONE.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
nenergy: Your fellow corps members are planning their lives beyond nysc, you its "free" kitty-cat that is freaking you.smh Place of promiscous Assignment..(PPA)
LOL grin grin
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
d33j@y85:
Omo I blame the gov't na dem send us go to skool to serve ... Me sef I knackd 25+ babes (all over 18+ in age) for my skool wey I serve dem no gree make I rest smiley anyways the male teachers der r worse den any Corper na dem put me on to d thing. Also d gals r very stoopiid dts y most of dem r 19-20 in ss2 lolz
lol....bros na true u talk ooo the male teacher are worse na them first call our attention to it.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
my cousin is serving in a sec.sch in akwaibom and he said these things are not true
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2013
fubbyy: my cousin is serving in a sec.sch in akwaibom and he said these things are not true
where is he serving?, if his in Uyo,eket town or ikot ekpene town he will not get that fun. Another thing is that most corpers dey form big boiz for their host communities, they dont interact with the natives but, my fellow corp member that served at OFFI-ORON(an Oron tribe) where friendly with the natives, we do go their houses and they do come our corpers lodge to charge fone because their is no electricity in the village.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
o42austino: where is he serving?, if his in Uyo,eket town or ikot ekpene town he will not get that fun. Another thing is that most corpers dey form big boiz for their host communities, they dont interact with the natives but, my fellow corp member that served at OFFI-ORON(an Oron tribe) where friendly with the natives, we do go their houses and they do come our corpers lodge to charge fone because their is no electricity in the village.
he is serving in uyo main town
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
fubbyy: he is serving in uyo main town
Then he will not know what am talking about.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
o42austino: Then he will not know what am talking about.
so such thing doesn't happen in uyo?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
fubbyy: so such thing doesn't happen in uyo?
it maybe happening but i guess it will be very low.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
o42austino: it maybe happening but i guess it will be very low.
why
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=fubbyy]why[/quotefirstly, those gals in SS classes over there at UYO are minors so it will be wrong for him to sleep with them cos kids in township do go to sch earlier so those at uyo will be minors. secondly socially factors, cos the corper will not like to be seen associating with minors and will not like his mates to see him sleeping with a minor.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by lorddaywalker(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Instead of crucifying som1,why dnt d ladies tried to remember where and who spoiled their lives too,the guys should also try to count how many young and old they hav banged. STOP ACTING LIKE A SAINT HERE. Som gurls can't even remembr hw many guyz dev banged,. No one is holy so stop condeming others people actions. "Let who hasn't committ this sin cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by lorddaywalker(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2014
These holy brothers and sisters don start,hmmm mak I no talk sha,but na dem way worse past,na dem dey do coded abortion pass. Dey do bro samuel and sister ester bt dey bang demsef. Mcteeeewwww. U tink say u fit dciv baba God?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2014
I will look for one clean, aged indigene to Bleep,.... That's better... but my friends in IMO and abia did the same ooooh... those villagers bam!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by cooljude(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
I would still go for service. But i go dey mature when i dey handle different situations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.