Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA (6210 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Tyche(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: I have been vindicated again..

I've been saying this for time; ideology can NEVER make a person blow himself/herself up.

They drug these people...

Boko Haram = spooky Nigerian politicians + foreign covert war.

Islam has nothing to do with the bs.
?
Have you read any of their statements claiming responbility for an attack?
Are they on drug 24/7? Drugs are involved but ideology is their motivating factor.
Ideololy is far more potent than any drug you can imagine.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by boyendowed(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
It seems some people don't understand the power of indoctrination and brainwashing.Illicit drugs my foot

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
Billyonaire: 99% of suicide bombers are high on drugs, the fighters in Lybia used drugs 247 to take away the fear of death. With drugs, death is like computer game.

If drug use was the problem, a good amount of Americans would ge strapping bombs to themselves every freaking hour.

These bloody illiterates in charge of a country with great potentials like Nigeria just sicken the hell out of me.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Dede1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
I have once been told that narcotic and Islam do not get along very well. Does this NDLEA suggestion deduce Muslims are bunch of hypocritical zealots?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by eghost247(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
so your saying a bunch of junkies are blowing things uP
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
brownlord:

Meaning drugs is part of islam, or Muhammed dey take marijuana?
hahahahaha, I didnt say so, but is there something you wanna tell the muslims ?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
kingoflag:

If drug use was the problem, a good amount of Americans would ge strapping bombs to themselves every freaking hour.

These bloody illiterates in charge of a country with great potentials like Nigeria just sicken the hell out of me.
Please re-read my post and you will find need to understand it clearly with no bias. Drug users have intents and certain gratifications they derive from their demeanor, but crossing over to ether violently can be painless with drugs too, thats where drugs comes in handy for the to suicide bombers
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
You fools don't even know what kind of drug they're talking about here. grin

What's the average IQ of Nigerians? Probably below 30.

The drugs they're talking about here are not the common drugs you can pick up on the streets, fools

A country of ret.ards, governed by ret.ard.een. grin
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Please re-read my post and you will find need to understand it clearly with no bias. Drug users have intents and certain gratifications they derive from their demeanor, but crossing over to ether violently can be painless with drugs too, thats where drugs comes in handy for the to suicide bombers

Youre still not making sense. Now you go reread my post.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Youre still not making sense. Now you go reread my post.
Ego, is a great tool for static minds, but hey, water is a universal solvent, may be it could help dissolve some of your ego, I say, get a glass of water and please email a glass to me.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dede1: I have once been told that narcotic and Islam do not get along very well. Does this NDLEA suggestion deduce Muslims are bunch of hypocritical zealots?

As usual, youre here again disparaging others. You disparage[b] EVERYTHING EXCEPT[/b] Igbos and Christians.

Anyways, below is what I asked you in the other thread. I'm posting again just incase you havent gotten the opportunity to take a break from your security job to go log on the internet:

Dude, why do you always have to go around disparaging others' culture and beliefs? If youre not insulting Yorubas then its the Hausas, if its not Ijaws its the Binis. Like , SERIOUSLY, whats your problem? Do you have mental issues or is it just low self esteem? You always insult people with civilizations thousands of years old, with no respect for their past. How old is your ancestry or is it that you come from a place where theres no recognized authority thus confusion always reigns? Is it "every man for himself" where youre from or is their a hierarchy of sorts? How do you wake up your parents when they're asleep: do you gently touch them or do you give them violent Field-Goal type kicks to the back to remind them that its that time to get ready for work?

I ask all these questions because you come off as a beast that wasnt raised in a society/household that promotes "respect for others". I'll be very joyed if you'd reply me with an answer me as soon as possible, so that if theres any sort of misunderstanding from me (towards you) regarding your seemingly undomesticated attitude, all doubts can be put to rest and any necessary apologies can be tendered ASAP.

https://www.nairaland.com/981494/aide-gods-stopped-oba-benin/4#11349149
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: You fools don't even know what kind of drug they're talking about here. grin

What's average IQ of Nigerians? Probably below 30.

The drugs they're talking about here are not the common drugs you can pick up on the streets, fools

Basket mouth, what kind of drugs do they use?

Seems like you're familiar with it.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by slimming: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Boko Boys can never takes that
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What are both of you always fighting over ? Is there a blonde lady at stake ? I dont mind wrestling for her.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lmaooooooo

I was about to say "Please be kind enough to tell us about this new super-crack Muslims are being fed to blow themselves up".

Then again, he might be talking about "bath-salts". lmao

smh
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Billyonaire: What are both of you always fighting over ? Is there a blonde lady at stake ? I dont mind wrestling for her.

Me, shymmex fight?
LOL!!
You sure say your billionaire wifey will like you wrestle for a blonde? shocked
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaooooooo

I was about to say "Please be kind enough to tell us about this new super-crack Muslims are being fed to blow themselves up".

Then again, he might be talking about "bath-salts". lmao

smh

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Tyche(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
What inspires these guys is way beyond drugs (which have a temporal effect).
The three things that inspires them are
1. Ideology
2. Ideology and
3. Ideology.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by nagoma(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
NDLEA - No be Igbo de do drugs?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
nagoma: NDLEA - No be Igbo de do drugs?

Na dem, but they have no "ideology" behind it. tongue
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin

If na true, Spirit_of_Okija would have been long gone by now grin grin

Ileke no be lie o!!

By now I for be serial Killer .. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Macky2(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Drug has nothing to do with Boko Haram. How many have they caught intoxicated? 9ja always has where to put the blame on.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Me, shymmex fight?
LOL!!
You sure say your billionaire wifey will like you wrestle for a blonde? shocked
Promiscuity is a necessary evil bro, its a boring world without flirting and drinking...
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Ileke no be lie o!!

By now I for be serial Killer .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you na.

Billyonaire: Promiscuity is a necessary evil bro, its a boring world without flirting and drinking...

I see. Well, what can I say?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by kiyosaki1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
This made me to recall a few years ago, when I was posted to Maiduguri,Borno state capital to relief one of my then colleague on leave. I practically saw drug abuse at his highest in that town.Because of the sharia law and being a predominantly Muslim community it is not fashionable for the ladies and most guys from strict Muslim home to drink alcohol, which is an offence with grave attendants punishment under the sharia law.Here is my first hand experience .My first babe in the city came to my house very early on one Saturday morning ,as I have some work to do in the office, I had to leave for the office ,and by that time like 8 am in the morning she was already sleeping,by the time I came back in the evening around 6 pm she was still sleeping I was alarm and ______
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Elueme: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
LWKMD, This NDLEA get format sha! See another yahozee, them want find their own in case of possible Boko haram rehabilitations. Aboki no they drink o.... Nobody rehabilitates terrorists, NAIJa govt should not try themselves o... But the NDLEA boss has got good advisers, nice yahozee format
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is the drug they're talking about here:

The general perception of a suicide bomber is someone indoctrinated with religious fervour. However, authorities have always claimed that much more than simple indoctrination is required to carry out suicide attacks. Medical tests and research seems to be justifying this understanding. High-level sources say the drug given to suicide bombers is called Pervitin, which is a chemical derivative of methamphetamine, a psychoactive stimulant.

Methamphetamine, which is commonly known as meth, is available in Pakistan in the form of medicine by the name of Ritalin, says Dr Mukhtar Azeemi, senior psychiatrist at the Lady Reading Hospital. Its availability is scarce because of potential misuse, he adds. The drug is usually used for treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Non-prescriptive use of the drug can cause paranoid psychosis, a term used to describe “loss of contact with reality” which helps users achieve their target without giving anything else a thought.

Pervitin was also used in Nazi-Germany. German paratroopers caught behind British lines were described as ‘fearless and berserk’, marching further than was considered humanly possible. Also Japanese kamikaze pilots were documented to be high on meth.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/28976/what-goes-into-the-making-of-a-suicide-bomber/
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by kiyosaki1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
So I had to be forced to wake her up,and demanded explanations for this unusual behavior , and she narrated to me that she was high on benylin with codein, she further told me she normally takes two on a normal day,that this will make her high and her mouth will not smell alcohol she further said _______
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by amosy007: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: You fools don't even know what kind of drug they're talking about here. grin

What's average IQ of Nigerians? Probably below 30.

why dnt u tell us then d great wise
one that is wiser than d world
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by ebamma(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
and the name of the drug is JIHAD
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
so how many southern drug barons have blown themselves up?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by NaMe4: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
NDLEA Well done.
This your finding seems to be the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Before we think say na 'gworo' dey cause am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC / N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment / Photos: Cars Swim As Heavy Rainfall Flood VGC Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.