Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (30393 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by israelbenzion: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Why is this Op guy discussing girly stuffs. Could he be gay? undecided
Was tinking along that line too.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by israelbenzion: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2012
I love that artistic side of women. They ar very creative wen it comes to fashion and I assure u, it gives maximum thrills.
U call them sluts, I call them beautiful, exciting and e.r.o.t.i.c!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Decryptor(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2012
israel ben-zion:
I love that artistic side of women. They ar very creative wen it comes to fashion and I assure u, it gives maximum thrills.
U call them sluts, I call them beautiful, exciting and e.r.o.t.i.c!
And i know that the likes of you will consider havin s3xual intercourse with a woman on her period is also erotic! SMH
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Gudintent: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2012
I am a lady and I ask the same question too
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Tinkybabe(f): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2012
I guess it's because some have scanty eyebrows(men are lucky to have full brows) which are weirdly shaped .
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by ginger2: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2012
Why is this Op guy discussing girly stuffs. Could he be gay? [b][/b]

You want him to discuss about guys? which is more gay ?
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Smhart1(f): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Am a lady and i cant imagine myself shaping it not to talk of shaving it off, thou i ask myself the same question... Not that am totally natural but doesnt see any sense in shaving it off.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Azumy(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2012
kombats: and dis rubbish made d front page
i guess u r jst as d mumu galz who shave eye brow nd draw back cos dis is a vry serious sin in d sight of God as a muslim any woman who does it is commitin a gr8 deal of sin.so shout ur trap nd dnt make commnt jst 2 exercise ur thumb! See gud reasons 2 positive post dat comdemn indencency.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Gen2jaynee: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2012
deeplow: That thing is really ugly.makes em look like freaks.I avnt seen any girl it looks good on.well,they say girls do things to impress guys.that must mean some dudes like em.I wonda wat kind of dudes those are.

And to those of u that keep asking why a topic makes d front page,go and open ur own koboland and decide what you want on the front page.if a topic doesn't interest u,Ignore it and check another.
hahhahahahahaahah...so so on point.......let dem open dere own koboland....and mak d best frontpage,de wil neva apppreciate,yeye peeps...*nice one bro*
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Gen2jaynee: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Yahaya blessing: Dem say gals not guys in de house,.wel na to make some fine and some resemble monkey
hahahahahhahhahahah...LWKMH
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Pasblack(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
its like removin tiles in ur bathroom and replacing it with a rug.
It will be messy and stink. . . . .
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by poweredcom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Why is this Op guy discussing girly stuffs. Could he be gay? undecided

You must be casted in a pit full of scorpions why do you coin people suggestion with gay what has gay has to do with this he was tryig to make a suggestion about fenales and its natural and you are here typing rubbish from ur shit brain
Did he say why do males shave their eyebrow and draw it or rhe otherway I hate it when people misuse the gay word bitch
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by nikkyshyne(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
poweredcom:

You must be casted in a pit full of scorpions why do you coin people suggestion with gay what has gay has to do with this he was tryig to make a suggestion about fenales and its natural and you are here typing rubbish from ur shit brain
Did he say why do males shave their eyebrow and draw it or rhe otherway I hate it when people misuse the gay word bitch
You go dey ok.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by efe22(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
crackhouse: Because ladies live artificial life. Everything about them is artificial. Artificial hair, artificial pupil, artificial eye-lids, artificial nails and even artificial love. I am sure they are not satisfied the way God created them.
And God is very angry with them. SMH they look like TIGERS(ESSES)
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by kandiikane(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
My question is, why do women paint their lips beige(for example) and then put dark Daaark lipliner(e.g. Pink)

Anyway, op, I don't know why. But it's definitely a hotmess.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by mimicue(f): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Shaping Ɣ☺ΰя eye lashes is part of neatness. But shaving everything is so wrong becos I consider is as a fashion disaster it makes u look older and its not it ​☺ķªª¥ at all and d way some use eye liners and pencil so disgusting.. U guys shld ask urself why u do shave ur beards it for neatness and for u to look presentable same as shaping of eye lashes... I shape my eye lashes a lot and when I do that I use a touch of brown eye pencil on it just little to make it look full and nice and it goes with my skin colour and blends a lot wiv it.. Buh some women will use black or red dats a no no... So I don't support shaving it all up and drawing it again its jst disgusting smiley
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Azumy(f): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2012
mimicue: Shaping Ɣ☺ΰя eye lashes is part of neatness. But shaving everything is so wrong becos I consider is as a fashion disaster it makes u look older and its not it ​☺ķªª¥ at all and d way some use eye liners and pencil so disgusting.. U guys shld ask urself why u do shave ur beards it for neatness and for u to look presentable same as shaping of eye lashes... I shape my eye lashes a lot and when I do that I use a touch of brown eye pencil on it just little to make it look full and nice and it goes with my skin colour justifyin urslf kawai! and blends a lot wiv it.. Buh some women will use black or red dats a no no... So I don't support shaving it all up and drawing it again its jst disgusting smiley
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Goldenheart(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
who knows......
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Princessaleeza: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Most of d lady taut it ll make them look more beautiful wit der heavy colour riot makeup,but no it worsen d case.when it rough i shapen it & leave it witout any eyeliner.Afterall der is notin wrong in shapen d eyebrow cos men shave der bears when its rough.look natural with little makeup.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by gruppom: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
poweredcom: Because girls are the most confusing being on earth mumuness of dem and how did this make the front page sef

Is your mom female and included among the confused beings. You arte utterly shallow. This is like asking why some men add socks to thier underpants. People have a different perception of what is beautiful. Red might be your thing and because the other likes green does not make him stupid.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by poweredcom(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
gruppom:

Is your mom female and included among the confused beings. You arte utterly shallow. This is like asking why some men add socks to thier underpants. People have a different perception of what is beautiful. Red might be your thing and because the other likes green does not make him stupid.

Fool is my mum a girl or a matured woman we are talking of young ladies ok so you wanna diss me ok ur mama sef is confused cuz she shaves her eyeleshes to rub pencils
@nikkishyne

Speak up and defend urself
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by safarigirl(f): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2012
Tinkybabe: I guess it's because some have scanty eyebrows(men are lucky to have full brows) which are weirdly shaped .
my sister, people with scanty brows have no reason to shave theirs, it's those with bushy ones that shave, bushy brows look good on men, primitive on women, like bushy pits, at least that's what a man told me. Btw, shaving off completely wouldn't make your brows seem fuller. I don't have to shave, tweeze or shape cos I got scanty brows, it's those with full brows that bother with such, besides, I HATE eye pencils.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by safarigirl(f): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2012
gruppom:

so you support deceit as long as it achieves it's aim? This is like saying it's okay for gurls to pad up their b00bs to seem fuller, what happens when things get heated and your lies are exposed? The guy or gurl go just vex comot. Not everyone is comfortable with living in deceit, some people want their loved ones to love em for who they ARE not who they APPEAR to be. One day eye pencil go finish for market, then una go dey use charcoal.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by kandiikane(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2012
@safarigirl, bushy eyebrows are said to be the best and can easily be shaped and manipulated. I am not talking shaving off completely, but shaping them very nicely. Thin eyebrows are harder to manipulate because you don't want to take too much off by plucking or threading.

I have had to repeated pluck and thread so my eyebrows can grow and become fuller.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by gruppom: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2012
poweredcom:

Fool is my mum a girl or a matured woman we are talking of young ladies ok so you wanna diss me ok ur mama sef is confused cuz she shaves her eyeleshes to rub pencils
@nikkishyne

Speak up and defend urself

Ok, if i understand your weak brain, your mom was born a man and now she is a woman with bushy Brows, interesting i feel your pain. Its clear you are traumatised. My mum is a Prof as well as ano ex-DVC, if she is confused must be from years of teaching people like you MOSDEF not a brow or no brow issue. If you must know i do not pluck, wax, peel my hair. Totallnl au naturale!! Only wierd thing i do is paint my lips black because i am proudly black and a rebel at heart. Do indulge me with a reply
onl
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by gruppom: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2012
safarigirl: so you support deceit as long as it achieves it's aim? This is like saying it's okay for gurls to pad up their b00bs to seem fuller, what happens when things get heated and your lies are exposed? The guy or gurl go just vex comot. Not everyone is comfortable with living in deceit, some people want their loved ones to love em for who they ARE not who they APPEAR to be. One day eye pencil go finish for market, then una go dey use charcoal.
Before red lipstick women use blood. Don't trim yoyr hair or where clothing to cover areas with defects please be free- the naked mad man in his true form is without deceit abi? Its human nature to want to be perceived in a different manner. The more your insecurities the more you strive to be perceived differently. You can't tell me that you have not heard of men wearing girdles. Its a personal mind thing and related to. Many factors (social, behaviuoral). Even dogs exhibit similar traits wanting to be seen as top etc. For some ladies well... They think it makes them attractive to men. It also may be a phase. Note that i am not defending rather explaing why some people draw some patterns that could be considered wierd!!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by gruppom: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2012
Decryptor: And i know that the likes of you will consider havin s3xual intercourse with a woman on her period is also erotic! SMH

Israel, hmm such talks make me want to visit already. And to Poster, seriously you bring up such issues here- don't get me started
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Skii(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
The next thing you know, they will start looking for Brazilian hair to fix there
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by dandagreat(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2012
The new trend I saw recently is that some girls now shave off their eyebrows and use a tattoo to draw anoda one.
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by safarigirl(f): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane: @safarigirl, bushy eyebrows are said to be the best and can easily be shaped and manipulated. I am not talking shaving off completely, but shaping them very nicely. Thin eyebrows are harder to manipulate because you don't want to take too much off by plucking or threading.

I have had to repeated pluck and thread so my eyebrows can grow and become fuller.
personally I've never had a reason to do anything to mine, love em as they are. And if I had bushy brows I'd never touch em anyways cos all that stuff isn't my thing so it's even better that I got em naturally trimmed and shaped, the gurls I know with bushy brows find it a bother cos the more you trim, the faster it returns. I definitely do not want to be battling bushy brows or drawing weird maps on my face cos of lack of it. Btw, why do we always meet at fashion section?
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by kandiikane(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol, because I'm a fashion mod.

Skii: The next thing you know, they will start looking for Brazilian hair to fix there

Loool!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Temmy4real1(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
190: Smh
efe22: And God is very angry with them. SMH they look like TIGERS(ESSES)who told u ladies don't appreciate God 4 who dey are.
190: Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? / Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / ”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.