Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (30613 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Bluemoon1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
The one that bothers me is why they use weird colours like red, purple,etc....the eyebrow should look natural not make u look like a clown and they draw it in weird shapes too
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Dubemkelly(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Damn! Its so disgusting,weird n provocative....I prefer dey shave dem nd nt allowing it bushy rada dan scrapping evryfin off nd @night,dey luk scary n gosh a witch on a mission,can't luk 'em on d face WTF
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by 11thGoldTREE: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
didinet:
i thought i was the only one who considered this silly - God gave you black eye brows - you shave it off, and then draw another black eye-brow on - why? absolute craziness! why shave it in the first place? What they don't understand is that there is a reason why God put the eyebrow there in the first place - it is to protect the eye socket upper bone and to prevent it from cracking when it is hit against a hard object

Lol
Who told u that is the reason why God created the eye brows?
lol really! I used to think the eyebrow was just God's beautification never knew it was protecting any thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User / Perfect Hair Styles For Little Children This Chrismas / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.