Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! (5305 Views)

The Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud - Electricity Workers Tells Buhari / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Picture Of PHCN Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by strangest(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Seriously even if government want to settle them I believe 30percent of the whole entitlement should be okay for them. Who is going to settle those cybercafes,companies and industries that shut down just because they couldn't afford to run on diesel, who is going to pay me for all those foodstuffs that spoilt in my refrigerator just because the power that I paid for was not on all the time, who is going to pay me for all those electronics that I lost due to instability in power. Retaining them should be out of the question unless they are willing to upgrade themselves, I wonder how many of them that can use a computer talkless of running those softwares oyibo dey use monitor power generation and supply. Another issue will be how the privatisation is going to be.
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by tunjidj3: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
let gej think better and choose the better option for nigeria he is inform of the process and know the buyer if he choose well his name will be written in gold if otherwise he know what will happen to his generation unborn
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by omartins(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2012
PHCN/NEPA top official are the enemy of stable electricity in Nigeria, can Nigerians remember what happen to Bola Ige when he became the Minister of Power? The rate of embezzlement in Power sector is more than the politician. Thats why I dont, all the time blame the leaders because in individual home and offices, we are worse than them.
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by afm4ever(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
K,k:
Power supply have been constant for some time now. Pls they should leave it like this for us biko
is it what we are saying here?
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by AZeD1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
strangest: Seriously even if government want to settle them I believe 30percent of the whole entitlement should be okay for them. Who is going to settle those cybercafes,companies and industries that shut down just because they couldn't afford to run on diesel, who is going to pay me for all those foodstuffs that spoilt in my refrigerator just because the power that I paid for was not on all the time, who is going to pay me for all those electronics that I lost due to instability in power. Retaining them should be out of the question unless they are willing to upgrade themselves, I wonder how many of them that can use a computer talkless of running those softwares oyibo dey use monitor power generation and supply. Another issue will be how the privatisation is going to be.
Dude you are one ignorant fellow.
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by strangest(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2012
A-ZeD:

Dude you are one ignorant fellow.

I have seen the way your father has stolen from NEPA and you still want the government to compensate them... Truth hurts
Re: Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! by mikolo80: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Barnib2: . They don't deserve gratuity when u were the one that recruited them?. For ur information they have a binding contract with the Govt which has to be honoured in this case or else, it will amount to chasing shadows!
I SAID THEY DONT "DESERVE" WHETHER THEY HAVE GOOD LAWYERS IS ANOTHER KETTLE OF FISH.ALL I KNO IS IF THEY HAD BLOWN THE WHISTLE TEY TEY CORRUPTION WUD HAVE BEEN LESS BUT SINCE THEY FOLLOWED THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE,GOOD RIDDANCE

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / Buhari Charges Ministers To Work Harder As Exco Marks One Year / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.