Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. (653 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. by Nadoson: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
Their is this girl i so much luv wit passion & intends 2 mary her, her parants & her siblins liks me wela evin my own family liks her 2 but d problem is she dosn't call me 4rm tim 2 tim 2 knw hw im doin unles i call her, wit dat wenva i tink of letin her off my mind by tryin 2 delete her 4rm my heart, but her moda, her sista nd my own family always call me bak 2wards her.
so i dnt knw if she wud lik me as a husband. Pls advic me.
Re: D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. by pendo89(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
you seem lost.find yourself first,know what u want and who you are.
Then stop reacting to people cz need to have a mind of your own before you can win and keep a girl's mind.
i dont think she's really that into you.
Re: D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Some people just don't like phone calls. It might not be the fact that she does not love/like you
Re: D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. by Skii(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
Is it by phone call?
Guy before you take any drastic step, start looking for other signals. Not saying that you should be suspecting her ever second, but if a girl is not into you, there are signs that she gives off that can help u tell...so in other words..."shine ya eye!!"

1 Like

Re: D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. by Nadoson: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44. Tnx 4 ur gud knwleg & undstndn.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Make Better Managers Than Men? / Is This True About Women & Men? / The Perfect Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.