Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her (2928 Views)

Do Not Paint Me Black Cos I Told You What I Wanted / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by DONOTEGA(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is my true life story that a friend i took into my house and feed for more than 3months inturn saw how lovely my girlfriend was and suddendly became very jealous and started wooloing her on my behalf.
He went as far as telling my girlfriend that i have 5 different girls that i dont love her and i have even giving birth to a child while i was still in the university and all these are patoligical lies. Now i dont know what to do.
i need your advise please.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Confront ur frnd
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by DONOTEGA(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
chidyhels: Confront ur frnd
thanks
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2012
Ask your friend to leave your house if he is still there.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Csami(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2012
Blow his brains out. #just saying.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by 190: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2012
use him for blood money undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by toyemz(f): 3:16am On Jul 08, 2012
tell her he has aids
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by ijebabe: 4:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Your friend is doing this and you're confused? He is not a friend to begin so you better wise up! Throw that guy out of your house to begin with but not before confronting him. Infact, confront him infront of ur girl so that she sees him for the liar he is. The fawkkking lowlife! How did you find out sef
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Tyche(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2012
Did you say friend? Confront, send him packing and watch your girl.
If she falls for his tricks, then walk a way from her.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2012
Kick the guy's backside outta the door but before you do, arrange for a situation where your girl is hater and tell him to repeat all he has been saying
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2012
DON OTEGA: This is my true life story that a friend i took into my house and feed for more than 3months inturn saw how lovely my girlfriend was and suddendly became very jealous and started wooloing her on my behalf.
He went as far as telling my girlfriend that i have 5 different girls that i dont love her and i have even giving birth to a child while i was still in the university and all these are patoligical lies. Now i dont know what to do.
Your grammar is enough to paint you black. . . Just saying.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2012
Chai. Gbagaun overplenty. OP must be a Jonathan.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by ebamma(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2012
i got an ak-47 for sell,it could help your cause
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by zone77(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2012
guy hw did u find out.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Mynd44: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2012
ogugua88: Chai. Gbagaun overplenty. OP must be a Jonathan.
More like a Patience
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by anderson1994: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
Csami: Blow his brains out. #just saying.
Yes please kill the **motherfucker*****
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by mspookie: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
what kind of paint will he be using? Premier paint, deluxe paint or berger paint?
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Poster is a capital mumu!!! To some extent, U can't trust ur broda wit ur GF talk more ur friend.. Infact, i'm tire of dis bullsh1t women are causing wit their 2 boobi's & golden hole(hell hole).. Mtcheeeew!
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
I can't keep such friends. I will ..........
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
And then dem go say person wicked!
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by GaussS: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
why do i feel the op made up this story
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Woke4all(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
190: use him for blood money undecided
wink
190: use him for blood money undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
190 is right, use him for blood money
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Abeggi(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2012
DON OTEGA: This is my true life story that a friend i took into my house and feed for more than 3months inturn saw how lovely my girlfriend was and suddendly became very jealous and started wooloing her on my behalf.

Have you considered the possibility that your GF is being manipulative ? Am pretty sure Ahab, if he were alive today, will tell you that Jezebel was " lovely ".
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Have you considered the possibility that your GF is being manipulative ? Am pretty sure Ahab, if he were alive today, will tell you that Jezebel was " lovely ".
Wasn't she? I though the bible said she was beautiful
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2012
@OP
Yes, your friend is wicked but you should know that life is not a bed of roses...........
IMHO I wouldn't be quick to lay all the blames on your friend, but equally blame your GIRLFRIEND. What kind of BS r/ship you guys had that she doesn't TRUST you and instead believe what a guy comes to tell her? Is she stoopid enough to believe anything anyone says (without any proof whatsoever)? When you told her that it was a lie, didn't she BELIEVE YOU? Are the words of this guy more important to her?............ Why don't she simply ask the guy to provide the name and contacts of these other girls, so she can confirm their existence FOR REAL? It should take you less than 10mins to squash this silly beef with your gf, providing that all what your "friend" is saying is a lie, of course.

Anyway, if you gf is quick to believe what this guy is telling her, then maybe (just maybe) she was just looking for an excuse to move on with her life. You better check yourself and the women you want to lay claims on.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by koozy(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg_gi:

but she was kinda hot tho
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Abeggi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wasn't she? I though the bible said she was beautiful

The expression that a person is "lovely" goes well beyond the subject's physical attributes.
Re: My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her by Abeggi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
koozy: but she was kinda hot tho

The expression that a person is "lovely" goes well beyond the subject's physical attributes.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? / Confessions Of A Scandalous/ Romantic Nairalander / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.