Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (1766 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by BABSIN(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
Any confirmation
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by BABSIN(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Senator Gyang Dalyop Datong (Plateau North, PDP) has been shot dead by gunmen while attending a burial ceremony today.

A statement from the Plateau state commissioner of Information, Abraham Yiljap confirmed the shooting.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/171168-breaking-news-plateau-pdp-senator-killed-in-attack
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by jmaine: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
The Beroms will go livid with this assassination . . . . The Elites are getting extinguished lipsrsealed . . .
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by kettykin: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
The Clouds are gradually getting filled and saturated , very soon the storm will start
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by jamace(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is terrible! shocked
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
A nation at war
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by feelamong(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Maybe now d govt will take this issue of the wicked fulani herdmen serious once and for all
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by alaoeri: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
A signal for war that place won't be at peace anytime soon bcuz there 'll be reprisal attack a whole senator no wonder GEJ refuses to travel to the trouble state.
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by edoyad(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
God Damn, watch how blood will flow. I wouldnt want to be near that local Government Area any time soon . embarassed
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
It will really be difficult to curtail reprisal attack. Nobody to trust in this situation. This is bad
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by Abagworo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Each time I read news of Plateau I just dey laugh. I always warned them against Jangs tribalistic utterances. He went ahead to rig Jos North election and armed his youths to kill Hausas. The best solution to this crisis remains for all Nigerians and the world to hands off and let Hausas and Beroms fight to the last man. Whoever wins takes the loot.

Isi kote ebu, ebu agba ya.
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by Osama10(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
From Bad to Worse.
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by koruji(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Imagine such primitive instincts.

What follows after that fully militarized "winner" is done vanquishing his enemies? You think he is just going to throw his weapons away, and become a "dove".

Anyway, I have said my own every Nigerian should prepare his/her defenses, and be ready to off anyone that attempts to visit violence on him/her household at sight.

Abagworo: Each time I read news of Plateau I just dey laugh. I always warned them against Jangs tribalistic utterances. He went ahead to rig Jos North election and armed his youths to kill Hausas. The best solution to this crisis remains for all Nigerians and the world to hands off and let Hausas and Beroms fight to the last man. Whoever wins takes the loot.

Isi kote ebu, ebu agba ya.
Re: Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead by OAM4J: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2012

(1)

GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members / This Is New Nigeria After National Confab In 2014 / Full Text Of Pastor Bakare’s Speech For Which Channels TV Pulled His Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.