Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,306 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men (14014 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal? / How Come Ghanaian And Nigerian Men Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2012
Bitty, dude stop exaggerating. The average Zim and Ghana chick prefer their own men.
Some date Nigerian men because they have a preference for them or that is the particular man they chose to be with.
Don't let this stuff get to your head. I am not hating AT ALL. I admit Naija men have a unique "swagger" if you will lol but don't keep creating these nonsensical threads which in the end always end up with insults and eventually LOCKED.

@ ppl generalizing, you don't like it when your demographic or group is stereotyped, so don't do it to others.

Life is NOT that serious.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I thought women like whomever they are attracted to?

lol it's common sense...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2012
onila:

hehe now thats a lie. .many ghanaian girls both whores n decent ones r dating nigerian men round the world

ghanaian men 2 weak n boring for them grin
Weak? No country in Africa has more boxing titles... Only sluts and dogs like Nigerian or non-Ghanaian men!!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2012
amiskurie:
U are the liar man,Ghanaian women loves nigerian men.
I personally experienced it while i ws in Ghana.Nigerian men are energetic unlike ghanaian men.
Your peniss is too small how can any woman get excited?? Like I said only whores/ very poor whores ...Nigerian women love Ghanaian men though but we go for only the high end type and NOT THE WHORES.0

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by pleep(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Weak? No country in Africa has more boxing titles... Only sluts and dogs like Nigerian or non-Ghanaian men!!
Why don't u get off our site u cuntbag.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Apparently not.

What is so hot about Nigerian men that other men doesnt have??

Big teeth ... Boko haram behavior... Bad breath etc

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 6:03am On Jul 10, 2012
pleep: Why don't u get off our site u cuntbag.
Bring it on cheesy if you are going to talk about girls what do you expect? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2012
You will NEVER see a Ghanaian man with a Nigerian villager... When you see a Ghanaian man with a Nigerian woman it will only be the best of the best....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PhysicsQED(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2012
Why was this moved to the culture section? What's cultural about this?

The OP is well known for starting ethnic or sectional topics and this is just one of many.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by pleep(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Bring it on cheesy if you are going to talk about girls what do you expect? grin
i just find it confusing why people who obviously feel hatred, jealously (or whatever it is) towards nigerians feel the need to create accounts on a Nigerian website.

i'm sure u don't see Nigerians cooning around on ur sites do u?
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PhysicsQED(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2012
pleep:

It goes both ways.

Both sets of trolls (Nigerians and Ghanaians) have nothing better to do, apparently.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by sarutobie(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2012
pleep: i just find it confusing why people who obviously feel hatred, jealously (or whatever it is) towards nigerians feel the need to create accounts on a Nigerian website.

I have noticed that guy/smooth crim jumping on any naija thread..clear sign of inferiority complex..I didn't see any thing wrong in the title of this thread..but he had to decend so low as to call any of his sisters dating naija men as whores...jobless internet warrior..
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2012
pleep: i just find it confusing why people who obviously feel hatred, jealously (or whatever it is) towards nigerians feel the need to create accounts on a Nigerian website.

Wanna bet lol... Go to any major Ghanaian site coon grin
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2012
sarutobie:
I have noticed that guy/smooth crim jumping on any naija thread..clear sign of inferiority complex..I didn't see any thing wrong in the title of this thread..but he had to decend so low as to call any of his sisters dating naija men as whores...jobless internet warrior..
My job is to tell it as it is... GH girls don't mess with punks!! No Ghanaian wil EVER feel inferior to a Nigerian but many of us will not accept for our dignity to be insulted

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2012
PhysicsQED:

It goes both ways.

Both sets of trolls (Nigerians and Ghanaians) have nothing better to do, apparently.
I landed on this site by accident and I realized Nigerians obsession with Ghanaians... I will keep you in check!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by sarutobie(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: My job is to tell it as it is... GH girls don't mess with punks!! No Ghanaian wil EVER feel inferior to a Nigerian but many of us will not accept for our dignity to be insulted
I laugh in swahili!..where is the dignity in terming your sisters whores because some of them prefer nigerian men?..
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2012
sarutobie:
I laugh in swahili!..where is the dignity in terming your sisters whores because some of them prefer nigerian men?..
Only the whores do.. You will rarely meet a high class Ghanaian woman with a Nigerian or other African... It is a simple fact!!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by sarutobie(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only the whores do.. You will rarely meet a high class Ghanaian woman with a Nigerian or other African... It is a simple fact!!
You are pathetically deluded..cut down on the amount of naija hatorade you gulp down every morning..
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2012
sarutobie:
You are pathetically deluded..cut down on the amount of naija hatorade you gulp down every morning..
Just stating the facts

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2012
i always said jaybee is an id-iot!
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Your peniss is too small how can any woman get excited?? Like I said only whores/ very poor whores ...Nigerian women love Ghanaian men though but we go for only the high end type and NOT THE WHORES.0

gh guys r cool but not that attractive!
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only the whores do.. You will rarely meet a high class Ghanaian woman with a Nigerian or other African... It is a simple fact!!

kofi annan daughter married a nigerian

i know many other high class ghanaians who r married 2 nigerian men
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by seunny4lif(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2012
Lol,ghana people are the most weakest human being i hav ever meet.Asking anybody dat hav been to libya b4,u knw dere stories.Even niger reps guys are men more than dem.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Skywalker5(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
seunny4lif: Lol,ghana people are the most weakest human being i hav ever meet.Asking anybody dat hav been to libya b4,u knw dere stories.Even niger reps guys are men more than dem.

So your point is this. Nigerians are better than Ghanians.point noted but how do you justify that?
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by anonymous6(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
onila:

kofi annan daughter married a nigerian

i know many other high class ghanaians who r married 2 nigerian men

That is because kofi Annans daughter is half Nigerian, her mother is yoruba Nigerian; Kofi annan's first wife was a nigerian and second wife is white

"Ama Annan the 1st daughter of former United Nations Secretary General (1997 to 2006)-Mr Kofi Annan- who was a 2001 recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, has decided to take a plunge into marital hood and her husband to be is Adepoju Adedeji, the France based son of Professor Adebayo Adedeji, the Executive Director of the African Center for Development & Strategic Studies (ACDESS), just like Ama's dad the Professor was formerly with the United Nations.

Ama-42 is the elder sister of Kojo Annan-38, and both are Kofi Annan's children from his 1st wife-Titilola Alakija, whom he married in 1965 and divorced in the early 80's,Ama is a certified Financial Analyst & a graduate of the venerable London School of Economics and the New York Institute of Finance. She is the Managing Director of Mid-Ocean Shipping Company."

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201110/72170.php

"NEWS-ONE gathered that Ama Annan has a Nigerian mother by name Titilola Alakija, Kofi Annan’s ex-wife."
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201110/72298.php

"In 1965 Kofi Annan married Titi Alakija, a Nigerian woman from a well-to-do family. Several years later they had a daughter Ama and later a son Kojo. The couple separated in the late seventies. In 1981 Annan fell in love with Nane Lagergren an accomplished lawyer working at the U.N"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Annan#Personal_Life

So kofi Annan's daughter is half Nigerian, so I wouldn't count her because she will have a nigerian influence in her because of her mother

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
onila:

gh guys r cool but not that attractive!

In your dreams grin grin I will say you either have not met a good cross-section or you are meeting Nigerians pretending to be Ghanaian grin grin grin Like I said in my short stay here all of you will learn what it means to be the kings of Africa or at least in the presence of one. Even though Ghanaian men are better looking than Nigerian, Men don't have to look good. Women do! Only a real man understands this grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim:

In your dreams grin grin I will say you either have not met a good cross-section or you are meeting Nigerians pretending to be Ghanaian grin grin grin Like I said in my short stay here all of you will learn what it means to be the kings of Africa or at least in the presence of one. Even though Ghanaian men are better looking than Nigerian, Men don't have to look good. Women do! Only a real man understands this grin grin grin

ghanaian men 2 short and 2 black grin
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
onila:

ghanaian men 2 short and 2 black grin

I believe you are talking about Nigerian men like Goodluck Jonathan who rules you! grin grin grin

There is nothing wrong with being black or even short... I'm black and , tall most of the Bad breath, Boko Haram Nigerian men I see around are pathetic regardless of height and color and just not what a high class Ghanaian woman would want anything to do with... You see, you will always be below us in every single facet tongue grin grin grin grin and we will always look down on you!! The way you think alone is worthy of looking down on and surely we will continue to do it. wink cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I believe you are talking about Nigerian men like Goodluck Jonathan who rules you! grin grin grin

There is nothing wrong with being black or even short... I'm black but, tall most of the Bad breath, Boko Haram Nigerian men I see around are pathetic regardless of height and color and just not what a high class Ghanaian woman would want anything to do with... You see, you will always be below us in every single facet tongue grin grin grin grin and we will always look down on you!!

Ghana is a great country, no doubt. .I am happy 2 see a fellow west African country do well. .I wish you guys can help ivory coast(my other beloved country) do well
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
onila:

Ghana is a great country, no doubt. .I am happy 2 see a fellow west African country do well. .I wish you guys can help ivory coast(my other beloved country) do well

Ghana and Ivory Coast are very similar countries. Both are predominantly ethnically Akan and historically the same people colonized by 2 different countries Britain and France. Prior to the war there it was the best country in West Africa but, now is a failed state. I believe with their new election they will find peace and be among the best countries in West Africa sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghana and Ivory Coast are very similar countries. Both are predominantly ethnically Akan and historically the same people colonized by 2 different countries Britain and France. Prior to the war there it was the best country in West Africa but, now is a failed state. I believe with their new election they will find peace and be among the best countries in West Africa sooner than later.

oh cool. .it seems Ghana iz the only west african country doing well @ the moment undecided
Nigeria=great economy but bad governance
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Za21dwe4f

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complexities Of Relationships / Happy Birthday Dechandel! / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.