Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,166 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (5534 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2009
J-CzAr:

The Bible says so.
na wetin u talk abi u go follow bible?
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olanajim(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2009
@topic,
I wonder how it is for a woman to slap a man. I prays it never become our lots. Anyway, fashola has mobile clinics already so it should be a decent fight. Someone has to go with ambulance.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by whitelexi(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2009
A woman has never slapped me before. . . and i've been a real bad boy sometimes. At 6"1' and with an average weight of 97kgs, a hand as big as an average girl's head. . . I dont think they wanna try that with me, whether or not i do retarliate - A true instance of 'Prevention is better than cure' grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Eshyy(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2009
If ur chic notices dat u donot hit women dey start doin funny stunts lyk dat, as a guy i made it a rule 2 neva hit dem,
there was dis girl i dated once she's d troublesom typ, broke up wit her, she attends my bday party uninvited saw anoda girl wit me & boom trouble starts, she actualy slaped me in front of my guests and friends, í said & did notin. The next day i just called an ex who's a razz girl and paid d oda chic a visit. I sat & watched her and her bein beaten to pulp. Later she apologized. So u c, neva hit a woman there's hundrèds outside 2 help u wit dat.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Eshyy(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2009
If ur chic notices dat u donot hit women dey start doin funny stunts lyk dat, as a guy i made it a rule 2 neva hit dem,
there was dis girl i dated once she's d troublesom typ, broke up wit her, she attends my bday party uninvited saw anoda girl wit me & boom trouble starts, she actualy slaped me in front of my guests and friends, í said & did notin. The next day i just called an ex who's a razz girl and paid d oda chic a visit. I sat & watched her and her bein beaten to pulp. Later she apologized. So u c, neva hit a woman there's hundrèds outside 2 help u wit dat.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Eshyy(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Eshyy(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Eshyy(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
I gbadun u jare though I neva pray for such to hapun but it it hapuns, There are lots of ways to deal wit such a situation. Even silence is a very good way of punishment.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by kaykaybaba(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
and you just had to say that five times. oh well. i don't know, its never happened to me and if it ever does i pray its the angel in me that comes out to respond, not the devil grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2009
Wonders shal nava end. But I tot the bible said darkness and light cannot live together. Its either there is darkness in the absence of light or the light is present & darkness disappears. How com u carry an angel and a devil together at d same time?
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2009
Wonders shal nava end. But I tot the bible said darkness and light cannot live together. Its either there is darkness in the absence of light or the light is present & darkness disappears. How com u carry an angel and a devil together at d same time?
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2009
E neva hapen 2 me b4 o but if e hapen,i go beat d gal lik say na man i dey beat, she chop witch or na liverpool fans she b.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2009
E neva hapen 2 me b4 o but if e hapen,i go beat d gal lik say na man i dey beat, she chop witch or na liverpool fans she b.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2009
ewoh! U no dey wit u oooooo. na OYO u dey o
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by olugbon01(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2009
ewoh! U no dey wit u oooooo. na OYO u dey o
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Druss(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2009
If she does that then I am walking away. Reason - She doesnt respect me and I am not dating any woman that doesnt respect me.

The reason of 'no control' is a crap one. Will she slap her parents when they get her angry - Will she slap her boss?

First slap - I walk away forever.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by KennyG6(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2009
walk away!
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by xzit(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2009
Its quite a daring feat for a woman to raise her hand to hit a man. Most people won't take it, I for one will not take it. But what is of importance is the instant reaction. I can tell you what I will love to do, strip her bare and tie her to a tree for a whole day. But that of course is exactly what I wont do cos I think its very wrong to hit a woman. Nevertheless, the probable option for me would be to smile and walk away, except of course the slap is so much as to steal that smile, then I'll just walk away; from her at that instance and from the relationship from that instance.
If she's just a friend, then that too is over. A man should never hit a woman.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Druss(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2009
If a woman slaps me on my left chic,i will turn the other one for her.

yes o turn to the right chic - and when she has slapped both chics, either let them deal with her or get replacement chics. Such girls are like buses - you miss one catch another one!! tongue
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by 4llerbe(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2009
End of dt relationship period! What bull are u all spouting? If i beat her u hear all manner of things n all dese same pple will be saying she shld leave u. If she hits me, 2 bad. Its ova. Animal in human skin. Taboo, imagine my son seeing his mother slap daddy. Emotional scarring.[color=][/color]
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by gentleemmy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
undecided undecided undecided Just, em em em infact I no know wetin to advice but if she wan try am again, hang her hand, no beat am sha, then make una sort una self out - as in settle the difference(s)
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by gentleemmy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
undecided undecided undecided Just, em em em infact I no know wetin to advice but if she wan try am again, hang her hand, no beat am sha, then make una sort una self out - as in settle the difference(s)
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by whitesturd(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
It is wrong 4 a lady to hit a man for whatever reason but should in case it happens,no matter how gentle a guy is,no body can take such.but to avoid trouble,the guy should just walk away cos if he should retaliate,then things go spoil.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
I will simply smile like this grin and tell her common baby that was a sexy slap , can u please give me another one.

Hurt Of Previous Relationships, Affecting The Present One / Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol / Who Knows What She Did?? [picture]