Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31171 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bunch of Jobless Idiots. angry Who the hell do these guys think they are anyway?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Enlightened1: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sponspors of BH are as follows:-
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida
Atiku Abubakar
Momodu Sheriff
The mad dog Ciroma of the Northern Elders forum
Sultan of Sokoto
Theophilus Danjuma
Namadi Sambo(VP)
Buhari

Arrest those people mentioned problem solved. Those guys are the main sponspors and heavy weight behind the Boko Haram menance in the country. Their agenda is to use whatever means necessary to make the country ungovernable for the President. Immediately the President steps down from office, I bet you you won't hear about Boko Haram!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lanred81: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
I've said dis time and time again,dis religion encourages fight.Must ask Question: what does dat sword as it's logo signifies?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ICEMAN(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
May GOD punish Abu Qaqa!bh U are asking for an ass whipping!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by RichDad1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Unholy Prophet Mohammed Abu Qaqa[piss be upon him] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry unless blood suckers of a cursed religion angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by cyril83(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
Enlightened1: Sponspors of BH are as follows:-
Atiku Abubakar
Momodu Sheriff
Sultan of Sokoto
Theophilus Danjuma
Namadi Sambo(VP)
Buhari

Arrest those people mentioned problem solved. Those guys are the main sponspors and heavy weight behind the Boko Haram menance in the country. Their agenda is to use whatever means necessary to make the country ungovernable for the President. Immediately the President steps down from office, I bet you you won't hear about Boko Haram!!
but boko haram has been existing b4 GEJ regime even b4 yaradua,the gospel truth is that they want to islamise the whole country,take it or leave it
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by rodeo0070(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Based on what? should you force yourself on people?
STUPID SET OF PEOPLE...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by cyril83(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
lanred81: I've said dis time and time again,dis religion encourages fight.Must ask Question: what does dat sword as it's logo signifies?
you are very right,the sword in question signifies war agaist jihad but any muslim wil neve agree or tell u this meanin bcoz they know they are in bondage
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by NiceKid2(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
I learnt this sect was originally against western education and the establishment of sharia law in eleven (11) states of the North.

I also remember vividly that These were some of the agreements reached with ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo during a visit he paid to members of Yusuf’s family in Maiduguri sometime ago: Some of these conditions were also raised during the audience Obasanjo had with Yusuf’s family.
The conditions include an apology to the family of the slain Boko Haram leader, Mohammed Yusuf and the family of his slain father-in-law; compensation for losses suffered by the sect as a result of extra-judicial killings by the Nigeria Police and the release of all its detained members nationwide.
They are also demanding the trial of those involved in the killing of Mohammed Yusuf, his father-in-law and other top leaders of the sect.

So now, when did their mission suddenly metarmorphose into declaring Islamic kingdom in Nigeria? Why don't they just stick to one mission for crying out loud? May God help Nigeria and also help everyone involved in this fight against terrorism.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by drnoel: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
idirect: Those who are trying to create war between muslim and christian via boko haram are doing a great job and coupled with the retardeen helping hand.
May God help us all

looks like that war may be at our hands soon.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by oobim(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Akuko ifo!dat wil NEVER happent.maybe,they meant to islamise al northern and yoruba states,since yorubas have plenty muslims among them and hausas ar their masters.stinking religion!allah kuba bomb,u go tire.meanwhile,SE/SS brodas,get ya guns ready.God wnt come down to fight 4us.we shal defend ourselves.JESUS IS N WIL 4EVA B MY LORD N SAVIOUR,amen

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mama nkechi, abeg gimme a bottle of palmy make i take enjoy THIS FRESH AIR.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by mikeapollo: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Muslims do quote the Quran to highlight some of the teachings of peace/love that are similar to the Bible.
But what about the Hadith? What type of teachings/doctrines are contained in the Hadith?.
And why do they react violently whenever you criticise their religion/prophet? Inoccent people were killed and properties were destroyed around the world because someone drew a cartoon of Mohammed's picture in Denmark.

I have some very good, wonderful, honest and peaceful muslims as friends. But what we keep hearing/seeing in places like Mali, Afghan, Yemi, Pakistan, Iran,Iraq, Algeria etc do not really support anything like peace!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by MeCorazon: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
All of you that think the christians they want to exterminate means only Northern christians then you are blind. Do you not know that southerners are also targeted? When they are through with northern Christians, they'll start with you. Look carefully at the map, they are coming towards you.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by pembisco(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
angiemartinez: i stil blive boko haram is more of a political fight, to religious fight. My praya is dat d govt shud do sumtin fast b4 dey kill all xtians in d north
i knw u ar stup1d bt i neva tot u culd b dis stup1d,slow-witted homosapien,hw kn u stl belv dt bk is political nd nt religious issue at current situatn,nonsense! Mtchewww
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Rodaliga: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A RELIGION OF TERRIORISM...TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS...NO OFFENCE OF U BETA RUN TO XTIANITY OR ELSE UR GRAND N GREAT GRAND CHILDREN STAND A RISK OF BECOMIN ONE..imagine a yoruba muslim supportin boko
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Rodaliga: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A RELIGION OF TERRIORISM...TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS...NO OFFENCE O U BETA RUN TO XTIANITY OR ELSE UR GRAND N GREAT GRAND CHILDREN STAND A RISK OF BECOMIN ONE..imagine a yoruba muslim supportin boko
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by manbuchai: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Biafra in my consciousness!!!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ddippset(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
like my man nasir, can i talk to the mayor, the governor and the mvtherfvcking president?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by idirect(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
drnoel:

looks like that war may be at our hands soon.
embarassed embarassed Sad but kinda true
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ziccoit: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
cyril83: you are very right,the sword in question signifies war agaist jihad but any muslim wil neve agree or tell u this meanin bcoz they know they are in bondage

Islam does not have any LOGO, EMBLEM, SYMBOL and the likes that represents it. All these things are nothing but nonsense. As for the Boko Haram, the group is lost and knows nothing about the religion of Al-Islam as preached by ABRAHAM, JESUS, NOAH, MOSES, and MUHAMMED. They are just a group of hungry id.o.ts that are hiding under religion to advance their political interest. If you still believe they are fighting the course of Al-Islam despite the heavy evidence to the contrary, you are on your own o.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by tayoccu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
In my honest opinion, these people need to be reminded they do not have monopoly on violence.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Immanuelar(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
..Pls dis boko boys will b like how many?100...?..200?...500?....1000?..someone pls guess.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by SLASHUNITED(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
WHAT ALL THIS IS TELLING US IS FOR US TO DIVIDE, I MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD
GO THEIR OWN WAY... AS FOR THE GOVERNMENT,, SHAME TO SO ALL BADLUCK JONATHAN
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ALTRUTH(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
The truth is that it would be good for the south (Igboes, yorubas & south southerners) to stay united and brake off from Nigeria. It is true that we have our differences but those differences are not as bad what we have all come to see that the Hausa/Fulani is capable of. These people have a history of carrying out gruesome killings against southerners/Christians. It is now obvious that the Hausa/Fulani is the problem of Nigeria. Take Sudan as an example. The Sudanese government is beginning to feel the impact of the breakaway of the south and have introduced austerity measures that sparked off demonstrations in Sudan. Let Nigeria split to North and South and let us see which part will suffer for it. It is time for southerners to unite, forget our differences and pursue a common course. I bet you that Southern Nigeria will develop much faster than it is doing now if we break off and stay united; we can always resolve our political differences. The Hausa/Fulani are drawing us backwards in this country; they have nothing to offer but bloodshed and destruction. They have ruled this country longer than any other ethnic group but will still not allow us have peace. If the middle belt decides to be a part of us, we can welcome them too. It wouldn’t even be a bad idea to build a huge fence separating us from the Hausa/Fulani no matter the cost. Then they can have their fill of shariah and Islamize themselves as much as they want.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by omoalaro: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
BeraBera: Nnaa na wa o! But I thought the Nigerian contitution while listing the fundamental human right included Right to freedom of association. Association cuts accross religious affiliation. Religion should not be by force or under duress. Therefore, live and let live!!!

You are right. Religion is not by force. The quran 2:256 said "there shall be no compulsion in religion". Quran 109:6 said "unto you your religion, and unto me my religion"

Boko haram does not represent Islam in any way. Those who kill others and commit suicide among them are going straight to hell according to the quran 4:29-30 "O ye who believe! Squander not your wealth among yourselves in vanity, except it be a trade by mutual consent, and kill not one another. Lo! Allah is ever merciful unto you. Whosoever doeth that through aggression and injustice, WE SHALL CAST HIM INTO HELL FIRE, and that is ever easy for Allah".

The quran said in chapter 5, verse 32 that who ever will take a life, it shall be like he has killed the whole of humanity and whoever will save a life, it shall be like he has saved the whole of humanity.

This is our religion. Anything different from this is not Islam.

May Allah console the families of those victims of this injustice and help us to bring to justice very quickly those madmen behind these abhorrent and unislamic carnage.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by strangest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Enlightened1: Sponspors of BH are as follows:-
Atiku Abubakar
Momodu Sheriff
Sultan of Sokoto
Theophilus Danjuma
Namadi Sambo(VP)
Buhari

you forgot to add El-rufai and their money laundering chief sanusi
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Immanuelar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
John chapter 16 vrs 2.."THEY SHALL PUT YOU OUT OF SYNAGOGUES:YEA,THE TIME COMETH,THAT WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK HE DOETH GOD SERVICE"...brethren...dis is happenin nw!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
This's just crazy!! How can they be terrorizing the country like this and the gov't hasn't been able to put a stop to this foolishness?!! Enough!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by omoredia: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED!
Before you can comprehend Islam you need to understand the sheer criminal brutality of prophet Muhammad.

Muhammad created God in his own image and bestowed upon his god – Allah his own characteristics, personality, desires and ambitions. Prophet Muhammad was a true prophet of extermination, murder, slaughter, Molestation, terror, torture, hate, slavery. These are crimes against humanity. In order to justify and sanction his great crimes Muhammad made up the teachings of the Quran. The teachings of Allah only represents Muhammad’s barbarous personality.

A child molester. Wife abuser. Molester. Murderer. Torturer. Terrorist just a small sample of the criminality of Muhammad listed below

Muhammad was a hands-on Fuhrer Prophet. He not only ordered mass murder, torture, Molesting of sex slaves but he personally beheaded his enemies, Molested their women, plundered their property, and sold the women - he and his men did not want as sex slaves and their children into slavery to raise funds to finance his jihadi armies. The prophet owned 40 slaves.

Following is a listing of prophet Muhammad’s crimes against humanity. If Muhammad was alive today, he would be arrested and sent to the Hague. In America, he would be arrested for child molestation and sentenced under Jessica’s Law to 25 years

A child is the very essence of Moral Perfection. To take a child and sexually molest the child is evil. To molest a child while proclaiming to be a prophet is a despicable evil act. To involve a child in a massacre is a depraved horrid act of pure diabolical evil.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT NONE OF THESE DEPRAVED, CRIMINAL ACTS ARE CRIMES TO MUSLIMS. THEY ARE ALL HOLY, DIVINE ACTS TO BE EMULATED BY ALL MUSLIM MEN. THEY ARE ALL SUNNA.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by uzoholdings(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pls christians all over nigeria, you can see what boko harams said,that they will continue to be killing christians all over nigeria untill nigeria turn to islamic country.shall we sit down and be watching them kill us and take our properties? Since our goverment can not defit and stop them,so what shall we do? To avoid more killings or war lets the country be split into two. islamic country and christian country.i think that will solve the problem.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Bastiger(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote
author=DeCleff]Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for last week's
series of attacks in Plateau state which left scores of innocent
Christian men, women and children dead including a serving Senator, Dr.
Gyang Dantong, and the lawmaker representing Barkin Ladi in the state
house of assembly, Gyang Fulani, at a mass burial in Maseh, Plateau
State.

Boko Haram in a statement signed by their spokesman, Abul Qaqa, also
called on Christians in Nigeria to accept Islam if they want these
attacks to stop. NaijaPundit brings you the statement from Boko Haram
below;
The Jama’atu Ahlissunnah Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad, is grateful to Almighty
God and hereby makes it known to the world of our success and attack on
Barkin Ladi and Riyom in Plateau State on Christians, security agencies
and members of National Assembly.

Like we said earlier, Christians in Nigeria should accept Islam, that is
true religion, or they will never have peace. We do not regard them as
trusted Christians as some illiterates are campaigning because it was
Christians that first declared war on Muslims with the support of
government.
Like we said, we shall continue to look for government officials; they
will not have the rest of mind. We will attack their homes and security
agencies in the same way they are attacking us and destroying our houses
that we been renting. We will continue with what we did in Rijiyar Zaki
in Kano State.

To the general public, particularly those in Kano that are dragging
their heads into this fight by supporting security agencies. Let them
learn from what happened to people in Kurna quarters. From now on anyone
found wanting should have himself to blame. We do not have any agenda
than working to establish Islamic Kingdom like during the time of
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) no matter what will happen to us.

We heard the information going round that new National Security Adviser,
Sambo Dasuki has gotten means of reaching us for a dialogue, that is a
new lie.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/christians-in-nigeria-should-accept-islam-or-they-will-never-know-peace-boko-haram[/quote]

And yet someone will wake up and support dialogue with these scum of the earth who derive joy in spilling innocent blood.piss on you and you damned islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.