Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,764 members, 7,834,556 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! (1595 Views)

Ghana vs Nigeria again / The Hausa-fulani May Not Exist In The Next 50 Years / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Dejiro(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
These are views were derived by monitoring comments on Nairaland and major Newspapers; you may disagree please.
I will however only welcome comments that are civilized, non-personal and well composed.

1) I see GEJ contesting 2015 election, if he does he will win, because:
a) he will contest on PDP platform; the best and the only national rigging platform.
b) he will have access to too much of human and capital resources, especially of those that have stolen unchallenged from his government.

2) At the rate at which Boko Haram is propagating their mission, which is seen as Hausa/Fulani vision by so many people, most Southerns will rather vote for a clueless president or any other person than anybody from the Hausa/Fulani block, no matter how sound the person is.

3) The "One North" gimmick in the North is now officially over with all the Christians in the Middle-belt officially ousted (they now know that they have been used as pawns all these while).

4) It is very unlikely that GEJ's second term(2015-2019) will witness any peace that will be better than the first term. The less peace his government enjoys in ruling Nigeria, the more the possibility of a breakup. (You don't disturb the owners of the oil that is oiling this country, and expect him to hand over the oil and the people to you afterwards).

5) At the rate we are going, it is unlikely that Nigeria will survive the end of this decade, if it does, the Hausa/Fulani North will have a herculean task en-massing National election wining vote from the South and Middle belt.

6) The situation is more difficult to handle because the Southerners are increasingly skeptical about Nigeria.(It is more difficult to snatch a breakable plate from the man who doesn't mind breaking the plate).

7) Nobody has been president in Nigeria on the strength of being the best candidate (with a semblance of solution to our problem), Nigerians only vote on sentiment and sentiment is thriving currently.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Malawian(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Oh, believe me when i tell you this: the hausa fulani already know they are done with civilian power in nigeria. They are just lashing out for nothing. They have no one to blame for not making use of the power they had judiciously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Malawian:
Oh, believe me when i tell you this: the hausa fulani already know they are done with civilian power in nigeria. They are just lashing out for nothing. They have no one to blame for not making use of the power they had judiciously.

Lol political neophytes grin...now who are the two front line candidates? One of which has the lips of Igbos planted firmly on his arrse?

Just like they are making blind, baseless permutations of an Atiku presidency today...

There is truly nothing new under the sun. cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Dejiro:

1) I see GEJ contesting 2015 election, if he does he will win, because:
a) he will contest on PDP platform; the best and the only national rigging platform.
b) he will have access to too much of human and capital resources, especially of those that have stolen unchallenged from his government.

Chei see Throwback of Life..

See when they were high on GEJ's presidential power and were arrogantly boasting about the rigging prowess of the PDP...

No wonder they are tearing their hearts out in anger over the electoral law amendment.... karma issa hoe tongue

Cc: Cilicmarin modath Corrinthians Jonathan Deomelo Oshigun

6 Likes

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by StOla: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hahahahaha!

This reminds me of some who posted prior to the 2015 elections that PDP and Jonathan have created a power block of SouthSouth, SouthEast, and Christian MiddleBelt, so the SouthWest can go to hell.

Surprise! Surprise!

Even the Christian MiddleBelt rejected a Jonathan who was useless to them and the country.

I also remember those who referred to Buhari as an uncircumcised philistine that will never smell the presidency, but today their Children are being taught in schools that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

Also to add that today, even Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra has been rejected by his brothers in favour of Fulani gworo chewing kunu sipping Atiku from Adamawa, and he has giving the Igbos the deputy position that is their birthright beneath the North.

Need I say that they are very grateful to the Northerner.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by StOla: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Malawian:

Malawian, I believe you die.

Are you still Atikulating to a Fulani Muslim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by orisa37: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari is a desparate Fulani man. And he is clumsy too. He is not a MANAGER of Men, Money, Materal, Means and Method. He is at best a Military MESSENGER and a Feudal Errand Schemer.
Atiku cannot cope. The Fulanis will cripple him along the way and the Igbos will create a society of Men of Timber and Calibre around Obi.
Osinbajo/ElRufai are better now. Both men are good in IT Administration. I believe that both of them now know very well how and what The People VALUE from Full Autonomy of our 36 States.
The remaining Presidential Candidates are inexperienced. Nigeria is too complicated and needing serious Repairs from experienced Managers.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Xander85: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
StOla:
Hahahahaha!

This reminds me of some who posted prior to the 2015 elections that PDP and Jonathan have created a power block of SouthSouth, SouthEast, and Christian MiddleBelt, so the SouthWest can go to hell.

Surprise! Surprise!

Even the Christian MiddleBelt rejected a Jonathan who was useless to them and the country.

I also remember those who referred to Buhari as an uncircumcised philistine that will never smell the presidency, but today their Children are being taught in schools that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

Also to add that today, even Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra has been rejected by his brothers in favour of Fulani gworo chewing kunu sipping Atiku from Adamawa, and he has giving the Igbos the deputy position that is their birthright beneath the North.

Need I say that they are very grateful to the Northerner.

With a name like 'Ola', one wonders why you're joining the Fulani dude on here to gloat!

Ah! Just saw you manage to bring Mazi Kanu into the discussion so i guess that explains a lot! You're either an impostor masquerading as Yoruba....or you're actually Yoruba, but can't seem to imagine an existence outside 'one Nigeria' hence your hatred for anything or anyone that could see to its demise and your slavish 'love' for the Fulani who are just as desperate as you for 'one Nigeria' to continue as is!

Got it! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Malawian(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lol political neophytes grin...now who are the two front line candidates? One of which has the lips of Igbos planted firmly on his arrse?

Just like they are making blind, baseless permutations of an Atiku presidency today...

All because Jonathan was a rabid coward.
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Donelli: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:

IPOB and Atikulators are two different entities mind you.
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by duwdu: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Donelli:

Which of the two groups is more in number then?

P34c3
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Donelli: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
duwdu:

Which of the two groups is more in number then?

P34c3
This one is open to debate
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by StOla: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Xander85:

With a name like 'Ola', one wonders why you're joining the Fulani dude on here to gloat!

Ah! Just saw you manage to bring Mazi Kanu into the discussion so i guess that explains a lot! You're either an impostor masquerading as Yoruba....or you're actually Yoruba, but can't seem to imagine an existence outside 'one Nigeria' hence your hatred for anything or anyone that could see to its demise and your slavish 'love' for the Fulani who are just as desperate as you for 'one Nigeria' to continue as is!

Got it! wink

Because I find it stupid that someone would disregard a tribe with so much political clout from assuming the Presidency in the nearest future.

Even with the political miscalculations and bridge burning by the Igbos, I would not exclude them from the Nigerian presidency as though they were illegal migrants in Nigeria.

So I truly would gloat and highlight the stupidity that inspired such opinions that have been shamed and disgraced, including the messiah status that a Fulani Muslim Atiku now enjoys in those parts.

Never say never!

As for the Director of hate, I know you are badly hurting that Igbos who are not zombies have disregarded him and flung him into the refuse bin of irrelevance.

You and him should go and dare the Atikulators in the SouthEast from doing the bidding of their Fulani master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by saaron(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
They will soon rule their terrorist ridden Arewa republic.
One Nigeria is DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Purposeciti: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Whoever it is that made this post should know that these projections are.grossly in accurate.

It is hoped that Such OP must have gone into a hideyhole to rejevenate self to prevent similar occurrences in future. I believe by now, you must have schooled yourself, unlearning. Relearning, and lesrning . Else, I think it is.safe to assume that you're an inaccurate politician.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Purposeciti: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Whoever it is that made this post should know that these projections are.grossly in accurate.
It is hoped that Such OP must have gone into a hideyhole to rejevenate self to prevent similar occurrences in future. I believe by now, you must have schooled yourself, unlearning. Relearning, and lesrning . Else, I think it is.safe to assume that you're an inaccurate politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by EazyMoh(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
LOL! The gloating never gets old. grin grin grin grin

Round 2 loading in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Donelli:

They are simply two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Malawian:

All because Jonathan was a rabid coward.

Lol coward because he refused to let you all lead him to the ICC?

Your past postulations were simply stupid, baseless and were a product of a toxic mix of hubris and ethnic bigotry.

Shebi una eye don clear. Atikulation abi? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Donelli: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:

They are simply two sides of the same coin.
No sir! IPOB wants out, Atikulators only want a changeover from PHCN to Generator. grin
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Xander85:

[s]you're actually Yoruba, but can't seem to imagine an existence outside 'one Nigeria' hence your hatred for anything or anyone that could see to its demise and your slavish 'love' for the Fulani who are just as desperate as you for 'one Nigeria' to continue as is!

Got it! ;[/s])

Keep kwayet

Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by QuotaSystem: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Donelli:

No sir! IPOB wants out, Atikulators only want a changeover from PHCN to Generator. grin

Lol but a good number of IPOB's are now Atikulooters.
Re: Why Hausa/fulani May Never Rule One Nigeria Again! by Donelli: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lol but a good number of IPOB's Igbos are now Atikulooters.
wink

(1) (Reply)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Get Daily? / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS / A’ibom Guber 2015: Bassey Albert Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.