Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? (702 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by nezpablo: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
I am faced with a knotty issue a begin question which must be answered! Methink,before two love-birds take themselves to the altar,there should be an established love between them because the word"YES I DO"is heavy in the mouth. It is a life sentence! But i listened to a programme on rockcity F.M yesternite,the question was thrown down to d public platform and am still largely uncontented with d responses i got.
But i believe in Nairalander that we have analytical prowess to knife the knotty poser.
THE QUESTION: Is it right to love with all heart when dating or when the man and d woman gets hooked?
So this is my story,let the sages take the simplifying baton.
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2012
No replies? This is serious ooo
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by chikk(f): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: No replies? This is serious ooo

Lol, quite serious i must confess. But thats one hell of a question the OP asked o. In fact, for me, i think u shouldn't give all ur love so it doesn't become an obsession, and its too risky cos if u ever get hurt, hmm, ur world will end. Express it, yes but not extremely. But if i must stick to the question, i'll say after u've hooked up.
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2012
LOVE 50% WHILE DATING BUT LOVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY WHEN MARRIED
THIS IS BECAUSE WHILE DATING, IT MIGHT NOT LEAD TO ALTAR. SO TO PREVENT IRREDEEMABLE HEART BREAK, ITS BETA TO LOVE HALF-WAY WHILE DATING.

YOURS SINCERELY,

OMOTOHDARAJUGBOGBOLO grin
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by chikk(f): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2012
omotohdarajugbogbolo: LOVE 50% WHILE DATING BUT LOVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY WHEN MARRIED
THIS IS BECAUSE WHILE DATING, IT MIGHT NOT LEAD TO ALTAR. SO TO PREVENT IRREDEEMABLE HEART BREAK, ITS BETA TO LOVE HALF-WAY WHILE DATING.

YOURS SINCERELY,

OMOTOHDARAJUGBOGBOLO grin

Hmm, but do u think that loving 50% while dating will ever lead to the alter?
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by angiemartinez(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2012
why must u reserve some? Agreed dat relatnshp is a game, jst put in all d love. U neva can tel which one wil lead 2 d alter. 4 a lady, d man myt put u under close observatn witout u knowing.
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
chikk:

Hmm, but do u think that loving 50% while dating will ever lead to the alter?

Do you think that loving with 100% will certainly lead to the altar?
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by chikk(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^ I dont wanna derail this thread so i'll ignore the question for question.
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
How can you have 50% love? In my opinion, you either love or you don't. You can't love partially
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by richy5(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
No idea
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by nezpablo: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
This poser may nt get d correct answer from all and sundry because of applied love we have nowadays! I was once in such a situation where i can't control d expression of my love to my ex coz i loved her. Lo,u can't go to d alter without lovin each other. Trud love cannot be hidden
Re: Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? by gsalvatore: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Invest all your love don't even reserve any in ur dating/relationship-if the like/love the person in question. Jst try and Enjoy the show/offer while it lasts. NO FEAR. Brokeheart never killed anyone, even if they wanted to.

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Please Save Urself The Trauma Of Remaining Single For Life / Where Is Sisi Eko? / 10 Reason Why Relation Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.