Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! (11887 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / I Think Ive Been Scammed! / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Richfella: I don't think it's a scam yet. After 48 hours and he doesn't send you the stuffs you could say that.
Seriously?so people still think like this? Or are you being sarcastic?
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by otosa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
And don't forget that if you refused to buy the lia you will never get somebody borow you money to buy the truth.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Before you pay anyone, kindly do your research well. I found one article that shows how to detect online scams on a website, let me see if I can recollect and post it here for you. But always go to google and type the persons name and add scam to it. E.g. "Olu Tolu scam" if there are scam report then run oo
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by fxtopedia(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Both buyer and seller are scammer
so OP, you are the real scam the
guy just out-smart your mumu mind! grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by ismhab(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
HE WAS GREEDY, HE IS GREEDY, HE WILL BE GREEDY FOR EVER.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by kingroyce: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
2sexy: what make you think that you can't fall for scam. Bro, nobody is immuned to scam no matter how smart you are. Scam is heavly linked to TRUST. If I can make you trust me,i have the power to scam you if I wish to.
We are all exposed to all forms of scams--physical scam,monetary scam, emotion scam, interllectual scam and what have you?

So, don't think that you are save. It so unfortunate that this perpetrators are the FOOLS! If only they had the sixth sense to see what lies ahead for them in the long run. Pathetic if you ask me.
i really appreciate ur intellectual grace as ur comment is very true.but i'll love to add also that for any online business u wanna be involved in it's proper to have a personal contact wit whoever is posting it at least to know who's who after some time also it's not cool to do business cos of UR GIVEN A TIMe lImit besides the website of this SCAM ISN'T GOING AS AT NOW,GOOD enough it's just 1700 i've got a friend who lost over #100000 to some stupid text message from mobil.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by MickeyBricks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
2sexy: what make you think that you can't fall for scam. Bro, nobody is immuned to scam no matter how smart you are. Scam is heavly linked to TRUST. If I can make you trust me,i have the power to scam you if I wish to.
We are all exposed to all forms of scams--physical scam,monetary scam, emotion scam, interllectual scam and what have you?

So, don't think that you are save. It so unfortunate that this perpetrators are the FOOLS! If only they had the sixth sense to see what lies ahead for them in the long run. Pathetic if you ask me.

My guy that is the greed in you talking, if he knows a way to make money why would he share it with you instead of just making all the money for himself. Not to say that you cant be duped but if in this day and age you are still falling for this kind of scam you deserve what you get.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by undet: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
That thing na scam don't fall victim. A similar article was used to defraud me some weeks ago. I will put up the details later, so that y'all can watch out for those fools. And i wonder why banks don't do back ground check before opening account for customers.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Captain2012(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
I guess you are no different from the Whites.. LOL
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by brabus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP, I don't think the guy has scammed you yet. I guess its another 'Otedollar Sting Operation'

You want to get rich like Farouk, but don't have the time or energy to start a business. Better go and get a life!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by fuke(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
" If it sounds unbelievable, it probably is"

If it were so easy to make #14k a day, the guy
would be busy making money not #1700.

There are biz you can do successfully in Nigeria
but most of us are looking for short cut.

You may want to check this out http://naijabizideas.com/
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by sirp2007: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
My guy u mean u read this whole crap nd didnt know it was a scam?
How old re u pls?(no offence intended)
where re u 4rm?
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by habayommy: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Can sbody please remind of that 0sofia's song

0yinbo man i go chop your... grin
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nickydrake(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Richfella: I don't think it's a scam yet. After 48 hours and he doesn't send you the stuffs you could say that.

Actually it would still be too hasty to write off the deal as fraudulent merely because of a 48-hour delay in correspondence.

Having mustered the courage to pursue such a venture in the first place, it is necessary for the OP to continually keep an open mind, allowing for unforseen circumstances that might prevent Mr. Osondu from giving prompt replies to his enquiries.

1700 is a frighteningly huge sum and as such i can understand the OP's anxiety, but i'm equally assured by the impressive claims made in Mr. Osondu's mail, and feel confident that even at this moment the proficient money doubler is working towards spinning the OP's flax into gold.

P. S.
I'm afraid the OP hasn't been very adventurous.

Having found a source willing to transmute the enormous 1700 bucks to an even more impressive 14000 bucks of daily income, i wonder that he did not entrust twice the required capital to Mr. Osondu in order to reap a staggering 28000 every twenty-four fúcking hours.

Plus you could also pay a small fee to the same account to encourage Mr. Osondu in the money-doubling process.

Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by meeka4: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
You actually fell for all that bad grammer? undecided

Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Goldmynemaniac: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
http://naijabizideas.com/
Nonsense ebook seller!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by meeka4: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nickydrake:

Actually it would still be too hasty to write off ...

very fitting advice. In fact, Mr. Drake, Sir, you are going to be my life guru from today!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Decryptor(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
If i had a scheme which gives me N14,000 a day, i wouldn't reveal it to anyone undecided
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by wissezy: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
Old scam!!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by ikee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP, You are simple greedy and lazy just like the guy that duped you. How on earth can you just invest N1,700 and earn 14k doing nothing! Think before you act. Anyway thank God it's not big money
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by andyanders: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
Na wa for you OP. How come you fall for this scrap by sending 1700 to them? You need to grow up.
No legit person will discover a trick of making such an amount on daily basis and disclose the source of his wealth to anybody, even his own blood brother or biological paerents.

You learn everyday. Any story that Sound too good, is fake in Nigeria or elsewhere is fake.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
Reference: From the telecos, banks and retailers offering houses, cars and millions of naira to back yard buccaneers marketing el-dorado, the Nigerian business climate is one giant game show or shall I say game reserve where the hunter and the prey are locked in a battle of wits.

Even foreigners know a large chunk of our population are just opportunists, dishonest or down right lazy and so will follow even a lunatic who promises them sanity.

The day the bush meat decides to take up a hoe and farm is the day the hunter tenders his resignation. Nigerians should look for productive means of livelihood and stop corruption.

Yeah and Bernard Maddof was Nigerian too right?
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Greedy human begin, choi Smh!!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
habayommy: Can sbody please remind of that 0sofia's song

0yinbo man i go chop your... grin
Dollar
I go take your money disappear
419 is just a game
You are the loser
I am a winner
Na me be the master o. cheesy
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
I am about to start a Business in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Onitsha, Abuja, and Calabar. I need corporate partners that will also invest their time, effort, and money in this business. Most young folks you see around didn't get money their from Heaven, they invested their money, time, and effort in order to be where they are today. They are not different from you, you can be where they are today. Just reply to this ad, and see yourself where you wish to be. I don't live in Nigeria, but i am ready to invest in Nigeria. People will think this is a joke, but as one of the posters said Miracles do happen. I want to see young folks engage in something productive, than doing something destructive. Just to give you a heads up, i am still open to Business ideas, and those with the knowledge should put it to work, and those with the physical strength should also put it to work. I need dedicated minds that are ready to be successful. Success doesn't come in a day. I am a professional, if you contact me talking about a private venture, sorry you will be dealing with the Police. I do use legal powers in everything i do, and also i have personal bankers who takes care of my financial activities.

I am open to any suggestion, and any corporate body should be ready for verification before any business activity.
Twitter: @darealdumo
PIN: 28b84ee8 (BB mainly used for Nigerian purposes)
e-mail: ddigbani@live.com
i can't give my phone number out until i get a good response.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Tolulop001(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Any one who falls for a scam is a thief himself. Where did you think the 14k would come from? *oshisko*
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by oladayo042: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Lol grin I saw a guy some months ago sending such messages at a cybercafe and I pity the greedy ones among his recipients. Their usual line is this:
How to get any ebook you want for free, how to browse the internet on your laptop without paying a dime, etc

They just make some offers greedy people can't resist.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Walexz02(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2012
sowi dude grin look 4 work online and gt paid stuffs nt just awof sometin.... well,if u need 1 i can help u wit a trustworthy site.cheesy
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by DICKtator: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2012
@op i just can't read fast!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Goshen360(m): 3:11am On Jul 12, 2012
Godliness with contentment, the bible says is a great gain and they that want to be rich over night will always fall into divers of temptation. This is true of the OP.

I often give out my email to my friends here on Nairaland and some other sites but I had never fallen for all these kinds of email even though I get a lot of them in my in-box everyday. Immediately I see/read anything related to money, I quickly delete it, not because am weak but because I understand what it is, I don't even care/bother reading everything to the end. Some even write for love affairs/relationship, I also delete without reading it and those email for money transaction, I know I should not reap where I didn't sow simply because am not greedy. As a Christian, I should rather work with my own hands so God can bless/increase the works of my hands, also that I can provide for myself, my family and people that might be in need.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by TheMatrix3: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2012

Watch it: very soon, you sef go soon fall for them. as i dey look you, your eye no good rara. WTF do u mean dat its not a scam yet? No vex, but can i juss call u Ogbono or Akamu shocked
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by habayommy: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2012
freecocoa: Dollar
I go take your money disappear
419 is just a game
You are the loser
I am a winner
Na me be the master o. cheesy
Thanks for remembering mε̲̣̣̣̥ oooo grin

Forex: CBN Pumps Additional $100m Into Market / How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria / GTB Mastercard Charges ~N225/$1 While Amazon Charges ~N208/$1 , Any Reason Why ?