Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? (3004 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by dotcomnamename: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
The following are the kinds of a person you should not marry:

1. Don’t marry unbeliever. Do not marry a person who does not have the same belief with you. Can two walk together, unless they are agreed? (Amos 3:3 NKJV) Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14 NKJV)

2. Don’t marry a married person. "So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate." (Matthew 19:6 NKJV)

3. Don’t marry an angry person. Make no friendship with an angry man, And with a furious man do not go, (Proverbs 22:24 NKJV). If a person cannot deal with anger before marriage, the attitude will be worse in marriage. Anger is destructive.

4. Don’t marry thief. If your spouse is a thief your future is at stake. Watch out! Zechariah 5:3-4. Some don’t only steal from men; they rob God in tithes and offering. Somebody who is not to paying tithes on his or her income accurately, regularly and promptly is not a good marriage material.

5. Don’t marry liar Rev 21: 8

6. Don’t marry a jobless person. That you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, (1 Thessalonians 4:11 NKJV) Don't marry an NFA- who has 'No Future Ambition'.

7. Don’t marry a stingy person

8. Don’t marry a disobedient person or a fornicator

9. Don’t marry a fatherless person. Even if his or her father is dead, there must be a person in his or her life that stands in the position of a father. Somebody highly respected.

10. Don’t marry a stranger. Find out where he or she comes from. Know them and let them know you. Don’t marry a faceless person simply because he or she shows up in church.

Then who should you marry? Marry the person that reflects the opposite of the ten kinds of person stated above. May God lead and help you. Amen.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
67%. . .

4. Don't marry a thief? Bro there are thieves everywhere. Thieving is not limited to armed robbery.
Some politicians, contractors, business men, bankers, managers, importers, traders, otedolas, oil merchant, (name whatever profession it is) are all what? Thieves.

Oh, and don't forget yahooboys who made illegal money and then started legal businesses with such money. . . They are all flaming thieves!

8- Don't marry a fornicator? You seriously kidding me? Fornicators get married to fornicators. What is the percentage of people not fornicating? Just a microscopical few.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by dotcomnamename: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: 67%. . .

4. Don't marry a thief? Bro there are thieves everywhere. Thieving is not limited to armed robbery.
Some politicians, contractors, business men, bankers, managers, importers, traders, otedolas, oil merchant, (name whatever profession it is) are all what? Thieves.

Oh, and don't forget yahooboys who made illegal money and then started legal businesses with such money. . . They are all flaming thieves!

8- Don't marry a fornicator? You seriously kidding me? Fornicators get married to fornicators. What is the percentage of people not fornicating? Just a microscopical few.

You're right.. Its copy and paste for me to know if the lists are 100% true.
But u forgot to mention people like FAROUKERS grin grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You're right.. Its copy and paste for me to know if the lists are 100% true.
But u forgot to mention people like FAROUKERS grin grin grin
. . .But i sure did mention "otedolas". . . grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by tobechi20(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is difficult to find a person who obeys ur ten laws witout disobeying one..,
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by dotcomnamename: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:
. . .But i sure did mention "otedolas". . . grin

Yes but u did not mention others, thieves like Goodlucker Jonathers, Baba iyaboers a.k.a OBJ, etc grin grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
So we all agree that that list is null and void right? Abeg close this thread jorh
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by tpia5: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Interesting list.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
dont marry a lady from ijebu, ondo ladies aint good either
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
ondo_boi: dont marry a lady from ijebu, ondo ladies aint good either
Stop thinking with your arse and sitting on your brain
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by richy5(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: 67%. . .

Guess you possess one of this shit u just throw out
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by tpia5: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
Its so annoying when people ruin perfectly good threads.

Is there no way to eliminate the illiteracy mindset so common to most nigerians?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
@richy:
Guess you possess one of this shit u just throw out
It's "threw" and not "throw".

Make your contributions and gerrout. If you have noting to contribute, sit on your hands. . . .
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop thinking with your arse and sitting on your brain
oponu alainironu ode oshi...must u respond to someone's opinion with an insult? stewpid idiotta

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by tpia5: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
^why not find another thread to vent on, since you're clearly not having a good day?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by richy5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: It's "threw" and not "throw".

Make your contributions and gerrout. If you have noting to contribute, sit on your hands. . . .
Thanks 4 d correction...well am already sitting and watching U break one of those crap u just threw
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
tpia@:
^why not find another thread to vent on, since you're clearly not having a good day?
sure you aint talkn to me...
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by tpia5: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
^ did some items on that list strike a nerve with you?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
@richy:
Thanks 4 d correction...well am already sitting and watching U break one of thosethe crap u just threw
You are welcome. . .
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by 195(f): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Least I forget OP u forgot 2 include

Do not marry anybody who has an account on nairaland

And

Do not marry anybody who's tasted beans

Dumb theory of urs
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by richy5(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: You are welcome. . .
smh
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
ondo_boi: oponu alainironu ode oshi...must u respond to someone's opinion with an insult? stewpid idiotta
You called me an idiotta? Funny cos when anyone who read your first post will know better
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Ybutterfly: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^stu.PID thREad^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: So we all agree that that list is null and void right? Abeg close this thread jorh
I sometimes assume you are a kid just fortunate to have access to some computer. But I think am wrong. You rush into every thread with your brains still trying to get out of the cab. You need to grow up man. Re-read ALL your posts and try to reason with me. GROW UP MAN.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^
And you are grown? Please dude I couldnt give less of an eff what you think of me
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by temmym4(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hmmmm. poster are u sure u followed all this your rules
Seriously if 20 percent of human live by these rules, the world would have been a better place, but the truth is.. Its so hard to find a holy partner who follows all this rules, My advice is.. pray to meet your own destined spouse and talk to God to change him for good in any particular way u feel isnt right. No one is perfect my dear.
U wanna keep leaving by the rules in terms of searching? sorry to disappoint u, u either end up with a pretender or worse when u are getting older, still searching but now so desperate to walk down the Aisle.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by cindyrella(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeew Dumb thread undecided undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Sleekknight(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
These rules are S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hard to follow mehn
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
OP wen is Ūя̅ weddin d̲̅A̲̅γ̲? Cos u r sure gonna wed Ūя̅ holy self! Dumb! Dumber!!!!!!!! Abeg make una finish am for me.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
And you are grown? Please dude I couldnt give less of an eff what you think of me
. SMH.....little minded Mynd. No wonder your mind is in 44th position. SMH
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by Mynd44: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Royal Roy: . SMH.....little minded Mynd. No wonder your mind is in 44th position. SMH
I can see you still want my attention. Stop chasing me around dude you don't meet the requirement for what you are asking for. Me blowing hot on you is an big waste of time
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? by LongOne1(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2012
Rules, rules, rules, I’m getting tired of ‘don’t do this, don’t do that’ can I live please?

Even though most of them make sense, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! / What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? / Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.