Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite (1429 Views)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by boyendowed(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
As CAN President, Pastor Ayo, Testifies
Before U.S. Congress CPC Mouthpiece Calls
Him "Self Serving Hypocrite"

Apparently not everyone is happy with Christian
Association of Nigeria (CAN) President, Pastor
Ayo Oritsejafor's, testimony before the U.S.
congress.
Yesterday Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor had pleaded
with the U.S. Congress to label Boko Haram and their sponsors as terrorists. He plaintively
appealed to the U.S. to bring pressure to bear
on the Islamic sect because "my people are
dying everyday".
Pastor Ayo, told the House Foreign Affairs
Committee that“It is hypocritical for the United
States and the international community to say
that they believe in freedom and equality when
their actions do not support those who are being persecuted,”.
A designation as a foreign terrorist organization
would trigger a full US government response
against Boko Haram, freezing any assets it holds in the United States and making support of the group a crime.
But Pastor Ayo's comments did not go down
with fiery activist, Kayode Ogundamisi, who was a Buhari supporter and unofficial spokesman of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate.
Mr. Ogundamisi in a series of tweets accused
the President of CAN, Pastor Ayo of being a
hypocrite. He also alluded that Pastor Ayo was
intolerant of Muslims. Mr. Ogundamisi's tweets
appear below.

www.naijapundit.com/news/as-can-president-testifies-before-u-s-congress-cpc-mouthpiece-calls-him-self-serving-hypocrite

Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by jmaine: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
The ediots are prolly livid it wasn't the[b] bitter politician[/b], Pastor Bakare that was invited to the congress . . . . .Oritsejafor is the man, and i feel his bluntness in speaking out for the Nigerian Christendom in the face perennial hostility earned him that invite ...

1 Like

Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
At times like this when a religious war is being waged against christians,you really have to appreciate the man ayo oritsejafor.he is blunt,says it as it is,with that pentecostal aggression.he is the right kind of person to lead christians in nigeria in these perilious times.
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Oritsejafor, for the first time in a long time, did indict the Government of Nigeria. He did also point that his grouse was not with all muslims but with islamic fascists.

The other speaker, Mr. Anslem John-Miller, did not spare Jonathan the blame at all. I appreciated that of an Ogoni man. He explained his case like someone who really understood the very problems of his people and he did not play favorites.
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Detongue: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2012
D Cpc man is d hypocrate. He knew d truth but decides to shift. Ayo said it well without missing words.
In times like dis, we need ppl like Ayo. So mister spokesman, tell ur master d truth so dat peace will return to dis nation
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by koruji(m): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2012
Correct. Oritsejafor recently lambasted GEJ over his non-chalant attitude.

I was surprised to see that, and the president needs to know he is losing supporters fast if Oritsejafor can turn against him, but it is understandable.

There are things that you take time to decide upon, and there are principles that the history of mankind has established firmly. Confronting those who use terror is one of them.

The President is trying to preserve a non-existent political clout at the expense of Christian lives. At some point as commander-in-chief you must stake your own life in the resolute defense of the citizenry.

Obama was given the Nobel Peace price when he became president, but the law of imperatives have seen him killing more al qaida leaders anywhere they may be found and by any means possible around the world.

Kobojunkie: Oritsejafor, for the first time in a long time, did indict the Government of Nigeria. He did also point that his grouse was not with all muslims but with islamic fascists.

The other speaker, Mr. Anslem John-Miller, did not spare Jonathan the blame at all. I appreciated that of an Ogoni man. He explained his case like someone who really understood the very problems of his people and he did not play favorites.
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Beaf: 2:52am On Jul 12, 2012
^
Stop talking stup!dly. Oritsejafor has never been a GEJ supporter, he is the CAN President for goodness sake. For some strange reason, some of you Muslims hate him with a passion and stoop to tell cheap lies. All so you can impugn either GEJ or the religion you hate.

Shame on you.

chima12: At times like this when a religious war is being waged against christians,you really have to appreciate the man ayo oritsejafor.he is blunt,says it as it is,with that pentecostal aggression.he is the right kind of person to lead christians in nigeria in these perilious times.

Na Warri boy, di guy no send.
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by koruji(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2012
I think we know who is talking stupid. I am hearing a new one - Oritsejafor has never been a GEJ supporter?

You should learn to finish the political and tribal wars you ignited before starting a religious war.

We both know that I am not a muslim, but your penchance for mischief is never too far buried under your veneer of decency. Even if I am a muslim I can say whatever feels right for me to say.

It won't be long now before you start claiming that Oritsejafor is not a christian because he spoke against GEJ, conveniently forgetting all the hand-holding he was doing with GEJ since he became president.

Better to face reality than to let a group of rag tag BHites flush this president down the tube.

Beaf: ^
Stop talking stup!dly. Oritsejafor has never been a GEJ supporter, he is the CAN President for goodness sake. For some strange reason, some of you Muslims hate him with a passion and stoop to tell cheap lies. All so you can impugn either GEJ or the religion you hate.

Shame on you.

Na Warri boy, di guy no send.
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=14pt]CAN shouldTreat GEJ as it would treat any other Nigerian president that isn't christian ?[/size] This kayode ba.stard just gave Boko Haram his support and has just made the religious division in Nigeria worse , Now the North and boko haram would probably think that every SOUTHERNER / CHRISTIAN is pro- GEJ. Most of these cheap , attention seeking activists better learn to use their words properly or else they might just end up using words to rile up each side in Nigeria and then we would go into a full scale war all because of reckless words . Here's what a world war 2 poster says about careless words , I believe this Kayode id!ot should see this.
[img]http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/553370-2/carelesstalk[/img]
Re: CPC Mouthpiece Calls Pastor Oritsejafor A Self Serving Hypocrite by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
Now, you can see that CPC is more than a political party.
It is more of a religious affiliation than political affiliation. The "gods" of CPC like blood.

Remember the 2011 "Wild wild North" campaign slogan?
Remember the 2012 "blood of baboons and monkeys"?

Remember that the CPC went to court and bailed those arrested with the blood bath after the 2011 elections?

God will surely keep you Pastor Ayo. Do what you can do.

The killing of non Moslems in northern Nigeria in the name a "God" is a tradition. Those who deny this are either hypocrites or simply ignorant.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Residents Panic As Hausa Beggars Take Over Owerri / Stop Chasing Shadows, Mark Tells Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala / Viewpoint: How Tribalism Stunts African Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.