Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor (23584 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by mpumalanga: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2012
It is better for her to be rendering services to her state than
chasing contract and selling political positions like some previous
shameless so called first ladies.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2012
alaoeri:
Abeg go seat down your master BEAF even said is a wrong move. U haven't answer the question when did she resume from leave since 1999 to make her eligible for that post.

I wonder why he is dodging it. Still waiting though

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2012
Yet tomorrow, some sentimental nit wits will come here to say "GEJ is trying his best to rule Nigeria well, but his enemies in the north don't want him to succeed"
They will tell me if it was boko haram that told him to encourage his wife to be a perm sec while still being a first lady! (and don't just dare say that GEJ has no hand in this cause we all know he could have called his wife to order!
Gosh! I'm so angry I feel like slapping the hell outta somebody right now. Beef, J12, or Billyonaire will be a good scape goat right now
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Revolutnz: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Wrong move.

I'm not really shocked by this shocking news. Rather, I'm shocked that people were shocked by this shocking news.However,my greatest shock concerning this shocking news was that even Beaf himself was SHOCKED by this shocking news.What a shocker for this shocking nation and his shocking people ruled by shocking leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2012
bayooooooo:

Your case is worse than that of Patience Jonathan. I have been right all along, you are a confirmed fooool.
Go and write it down, if this decision is not rescinded, GEJ has no iota of credibility left again.

There is no reason why someone who has been on "leave" since 1999, who is yet to resume and would then be appointed ahead of others other than she is connected to GEJ or a political figure. Is she not the same Patience Jonathan again who has been nothing short of embarrassment to her husband?

There is no fair description of what is bad than it's extremely bad. It demonstrates bad judgement, elevates sycophancy to an unprecedented level in this country.

You are just angry at the world.

1. Patience Jonathan is a qualified candidate for the office of the permanent sec.

2. It doesn't matter if she was a civil servant; is a civil, on leave, on suspension, cannot speak english, an embarrassment etc. It is left to the discretion of the executive governor, to decide that.

3. There are little or no political or financial gains to be made if she occupies the position of the perm sec. She's already the first lady at the presidential level, a politically and financially rich position.

Get a life.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2012
Mediocrity, Mediocrity, Mediocrity, What experience do that "First Lady" has that warrant her appointment as Perm Sec. This is one reason that state, Bayelsa and Nigeria in general will keep lagging behind unless those in power do the right thing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by SaintChukz(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2012
adoniza: hohohohoho....I laugh in Swahili
if i were you, i would laugh in Okrika and Otuoke Ijaw.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2012
pls stop comlpaining. afterall u voted Him. Mr Presido! nice Move.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

1. Patience Jonathan is a qualified candidate for the office of the permanent sec.

2. It doesn't matter if she was a civil servant; is a civil, on leave, on suspension, cannot speak english, an embarrassment etc. It is left to the discretion of the executive governor, to decide that.

3. There are little or no political or financial gains to be made if she occupies the position of the perm sec. She's already the first lady at the presidential level, a politically and financially rich position.

Get a life.

I disagree with u on fact three even though u have refused to answer my earlier questions.

The perm Sec post is an highly coveted post in the civil service and it has quite a lot of benefits. are u aware that one of the key criminals in the national pension scheme fraud was also a perm sec? Besides that, the salaries and allowances arent bad at all coupled with the ones u are entitled to steal. Above all, there is also a juicy pension scheme as long as retire well which is the icing on the cake for all civil servants.

For now, no one seems to know her porfolio, she may probably be a Perm sec for the Bayelsa state liason office in Abuja grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by knotty(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2012
What manner of Secretaryship will a full time housewife, with no interest in further education and far from any useful office, provide; permanent or not
Litanies of errors unending!!!11
jedi jedi of the brain is encircling Nigeria with its roots in OSA CORK.
Seriously, Bayelsa is a theatre of the absurd. They keep churning out ephemeral moments of madness that assume national proportions with reckless abandon. ALAMS was as alarming as Goodie Goodie was...Silvia was as `cracking` in the head as this SON of a Dick is. USELESS people!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2012
TheDoc: She is bigger than that position,thats the point,GREEDINESS

Yes man, that should be the only point. Every other person here is talking nonsense.

She's bigger than that office, she can even "appoint" who takes over as perm sec. I see no reason why she should accept the position anyway.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

If she has nothing to gain, why the appointment?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ziccoit: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2012
Gentle
Easygoing
Departure from the rotten past
Most educated Nigeria president to date
Young, so energetic
Harmless
And of course fresh air etc.

If you are still in doubt about these sterling qualities of mr GEJ, you are on your own o. The guy is really rap..ing you hard. Can you see now that the truthfuls have been vindicated. If you are still blind about stu..pidity of Mr GEJ thinking he is clueless, once again you are on your own o.
And Okonjo said salary has gone wild. We all now know where our money goes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2012
Everything in this country is queer
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ifeci: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2012

Get a life.

you are a fool!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ypzilanti: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
First the news made me check to see if today was April 1st.

I then pinched myself to see if I was dreaming.

Then I scrolled down to see beaf's disapproval of a move by Goodluck Jonathan! (Holy sheeeeet!)

I'm going to take a shower and get back to y'all.

I'm sure by the time I get back to my system, this news would have disappeared along with the critique from Nairaland's number one government apologist.

Like Alice in wonderland, I probably just went down that rabbit hole.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by rasputinn(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Id've advised Patience to turn down the offer immediately,but I'm sure she was consulted before the decision was sealed.
They should however look for a diplomatic,soft-landing way of reversing that bad decision
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by benjy4uy2k: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Yeye country where every done is right
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by maclatunji: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2012
And they voted Jonathan not PDP. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ifeci: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2012
make una no worry, e go soon end 2015 is no longer far away. I just hope we will remember to learn from our mistakes as most pple seem to hv short memories. PDP& Jonathan must go.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Bastiger(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2012
[quote
author=Biggyd2][b]Iworiso-Markson explained that the First Lady was a
teacher in the state’s civil service and has been on leave of absence
since 1999 when her husband became the deputy governor of the state.

Teacher? This is crap,that lady is not even qualified to teach a kindergaten class.can you imagine what this sorry a.s.s is saying?ok if she has been on leave of absence when her husband was a deputy governor,has she resumed now that her husband is president&commander in chief?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2012
this is how gej reforms the pdp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it is our time to chop cheesy cheesy cheesy

carry go!

those abokis cannot out-nepot us
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by SaintChukz(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=J12]

3. There are little or no political or financial gains to be made if she occupies the position of the perm sec. She's already the first lady at the presidential level, a politically and financially rich position. Thumbs up @ the nice job you are currently doing @ defending ur clueless retardeen generals. "Mind you i don't envy the job one bit...it must be quite ardous a task.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Ibime(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Patience Jonathan is from Rivers State not Bayelsa.

I thought Nigerians still cling to the "state of origin" thingy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by blacksta(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2012
When abnormal things like this happens it simply means that Nigeria's health has gone worse and it is only partially surving because of the life support machine.

The end is definitely near.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Ojeilevbare(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2012
In a country where joblessness prevails, u appoint sum1 dat already has a job.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Demdem:

I disagree with u on fact three even though u have refused to answer my earlier questions.

The perm Sec post is an highly coveted post in the civil service and it has quite a lot of benefits. are u aware that one of the key criminals in the national pension scheme fraud was also a perm sec? Besides that, the salaries and allowances arent bad at all coupled with the ones u are entitled to steal. Above all, there is also a juicy pension scheme as long as retire well which is the icing on the cake for all civil servants.

For now, no one seems to know her porfolio, she may probably be a Perm sec for the Bayelsa state liason office in Abuja grin grin

My man, this is not a federal ministry where excess money flows. Besides, how much will she steal that she couldn't with her present office. Even if she wants to steal, she will be damned if tries to, the attention she's already getting due to her appointment won't favor her. Everybody now knows she's the perm sec of --- ministry, if anything goes wrong, all fingers will towards her direction.
As you rightly stated, we don't even know the portfolio she will be receiving. It might be one of these useless MDAs that will make you feel disappointed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Elueme: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2012
This doesn't make sense if true.. The governor is up to something
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Uteghe(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2012
Why can't the military take over and rid us of this idiotness. Where are the coup plotters?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by whitecaleb2010: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Thats good, but let it not be a god motherism in the state civil service commission..
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
bayooooooo:

If she has nothing to gain, why the appointment?

I don't know men. Perhaps she wants to be a secretary; she wants to be a civil servant again; the governor needs an influential personality to occupy the position for unknown reasons.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ypzilanti: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Saint Chukz: Thumbs up @

I guess you and J12 are on the post to fulfill the 'outlier' demographic in statistics. The theory that there will always be someone that is either uninformed, stupid,unintelligent, malicious, or just having fun that will vote that the pope is not a catholic anytime you set that vote to a thousand people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mark Okoye & Mohammed Sani, Youngest Serving Commissioners Who Are In Their 30s / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.