Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church (4315 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Simply copy and paste one of your folders.
If you search google, do it for images, looking like "Gif"
A hug!
. mucho gracias amigos
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Tintingz is professor of geography ... I guess he knows where is Jerusalem, but do not know where USA Ja ja ja ja! .
https://www.nairaland.com/987531/fastest-growing-religion-america-islam/2
thanks for the publicity/advert grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: hehehehe 22years grin
oh yeah 22 years. 22 years of bowing down to a cross turned him into a bitter atheist. poor soul
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: hehehehe grin
wink cheesy
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol! This thread should be thrown into the joke section or wait it is worst than a bad joke . . . All these because tintingz's thread Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, got all these Paulians sorry christians worked up! We take solace in the words of Jesus . . . Get away you workers of iniquity!

Mr no one gives a monkey's about whether Islam is growing in Prisons all over the world.

We are just saying fact.

There is absolutely zilch to be envious of in ISLAM, they have too much in common with Catholicism for it to be a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
frosbel:

Mr no one gives a monkey's about whether Islam is growing in Prisons all over the world.

We are just saying fact.

There is absolutely zilch to be envious of in ISLAM, they have too much in common with Catholicism for it to be a coincidence.
shocked grin grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol! This thread should be thrown into the joke section or wait it is worst than a bad joke . . . All these because tintingz's thread Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, got all these Paulians sorry christians worked up! We take solace in the words of Jesus . . . Get away you workers of iniquity!
my brother, infact that thread they hot like 'holyghost fire' the gentiles are displaying their stu.pidity. LOL
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by jamil2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
I don't agree you on this pls next time conduct a proper research before presenting any stuff here you hear.
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
jamil!:
I don't agree you on this pls next time conduct a proper research before presenting any stuff here you hear.

Proper research? No u r asking to much akin to expecting Glen Beck to say something nice about Obama or xpecting these Paulians sorry christians to ask their pastors wats up with the tithe we pay to God . . . Most of Them live and die brainwash

frosbel:

We are just saying fact.

Man denial accd. To psychologist is the first stage to overcoming grief: so I really understand ur pain! gringrin

tintingz: my brother, infact that thread they hot like 'holyghost fire' the gentiles are displaying their stu.pidity. LOL

Brother like jesus will say to them get away u workers iniquity! I know yee not! But why did u hurt them so much? Pls "desist" from such. grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool:

Proper research? No u r asking to much akin to expecting Glen Beck to say something nice about Obama or xpecting these Paulians sorry christians to ask their pastors wats up with the tithe we pay to God . . . Most of Them live and die brainwash

See who is talking about brain washing.

Muslims chant the Quran in Arabic , day and night, without understanding a single word grin , and then they follow follow their Imams who are equally as confused.

Brother like jesus will say to them get away u workers iniquity! I know yee not! But why did u hurt them so much? Pls "desist" from such. grin

It is a known fact that the Muslim population is growing the most in Prisons where we have some of the most violent beings , ready to committ their lives for Jihad at the next heart beat. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by vedaxcool(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool:

Man denial accd. To psychologist is the first stage to overcoming grief: so I really understand ur pain! gringrin

Keep pouring out your grief frosbel! Did jesus say A fool indeed seeketh after a sign! And didn't your boss Paul say the foolish things of this word are for your three headed god ? Indeed most them live and die brainwashed! Following conjecture morning to night! As unintelligent the concept of idol worship is, they still tower high above people like you in their conception of their deity, idol worshippers worship objects that do NOT defecate, do unrinate, do not become hungry, do not curse trees because they do not know the weather, do not claim ignorance of what they suppose to know (Jesus was entirely ignornt of the day of judgement), do not cry or bleed! Yet because you have intended to live and die brainwash all I wrote will definitely seem like parable to you ( remember the one that said it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of needle than for a rich man to make heaven? Meaning either no rich man will make heaven or in christianity camels have a unique ability of passing thru needles grin grin grin grin grin, and we find it strange that rather than fix the pot holes christianity is founded upon u prefer laughing and expecting your laughter to fix the pot hole ridden logics of christianity that represents the strange thoughts of Paul) hmm! You deserve pity . . .

1 Like

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool:
Keep pouring out your grief frosbel! Did jesus say A fool indeed seeketh after a sign! And didn't your boss Paul say the foolish things of this word are for your three headed god ? Indeed most them live and die brainwashed! Following conjecture morning to night! As unintelligent the concept of idol worship is, they still tower high above people like you in their conception of their deity, idol worshippers worship objects that do NOT defecate, do unrinate, do not become hungry, do not curse trees because they do not know the weather, do not claim ignorance of what they suppose to know (Jesus was entirely ignornt of the day of judgement), do not cry or bleed! Yet because you have intended to live and die brainwash all I wrote will definitely seem like parable to you ( remember the one that said it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of needle than for a rich man to make heaven? Meaning either no rich man will make heaven or in christianity camels have a unique ability of passing thru needles grin grin grin grin grin, and we find it strange that rather than fix the pot holes christianity is founded upon u prefer laughing and expecting your laughter to fix the pot hole ridden logics of christianity that represents the strange thoughts of Paul) hmm! You deserve pity . . .
brother you said it right, you dey mind this paulians a.k.a christians a.k.a gentiles a.k.a adulterous generation just like christ Jesus curse them, he promise to reject them when they call him Lord Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool:

I am ashamed of you grin

After copying stories from our holy book and twisting them into fables , you added them to your Quran together with some Gnostic fairy tales and called it a mircale grin

Do you know how this upset us tongue

If you had told the stories as they were, maybe we will be friends today, instead your leader invented a plagiarised work and called it a Holy Book.

I could punch holes all day in the Quran and ISLAM, but this is not my calling.

We Christians challenge our beliefs with tranparency , honesty and integrity, nothing is swept under the carpet in the name of tyranny.

Yet we largely remain brothers, no blowing up that heretic buzugee because he is a black hebrew Israelite or our JW brothers grin

Mate, you guys have a long way to come from the 7th century into the 21st , allow us continue the 'modernization; of our 'religion ', lol.

1 Like

Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by vedaxcool(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Frosbel how many camel have you pushed thru the eye of a needle? grin grin grin grin and we hope u are poor so that u do not end up in . . . U know where? Does your camel courier service also move non cammel objects? grin grin grin Cause I have some furnitures I will like to move thru the eye of a needle! Talk about living and dying brainwashed! Whoever heard of a defecating diety!
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Ptolomeus(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
frosbel: 1. Muslims chant the Quran in Arabic , day and night, without understanding a single word , and then they follow follow their Imams who are equally as confused.

2. It is a known fact that the Muslim population is growing the most in Prisons where we have some of the most violent beings , ready to committ their lives for Jihad at the next heart beat

grin

Frosbel beloved friend of the soul!
Whenever I have to disagree with you? Why?
First things first (said Jack)

1. The Islamists chant the Koran in Arabic and do not understand what they say
Christians hear and read the Bible and not understand anything he says ... It's the same! Christians read a translated version (badly translated), and do not differentiate a parable of a historic ...
Then?

2. Let Fros ... you know that not all Islamists are murderers ...
Here in Uruguay there is practically no Islam, but we know that not all of Al Qaeda ... Let's be fair ...
As for the prisons ... I think any normal person in overview in the world (regardless of their belief) should repudiate the existence of Guantanamo.

I do not understand why Christian and Islamic fight ... In short both the former enslaved African, and currently still maintain the lowest level of development.
I mean ... accomplish their objective.

Well, come on Fros! great big hug and affectionate of your Uruguayan friend ....
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Frosbel how many camel have you pushed thru the eye of a needle? grin grin grin grin and we hope u are poor so that u do not end up in . . . U know where? Does your camel courier service also move non cammel objects? grin grin grin Cause I have some furnitures I will like to move thru the eye of a needle! Talk about living and dying brainwashed! Whoever heard of a defecating diety!

You still cannot respond, as is characteristic of you , you turn to laughing even when you do not mean it grin

Good luck to you and your Arabic masters !
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Ptolomeus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
frosbel:

You still cannot respond, as is characteristic of you , you turn to laughing even when you do not mean it grin

Good luck to you and your Arabic masters !

Pfffffffff Fros, so do not get angry ...
I'm not Islamic, but I think that Islam is a religion of terror. No dramaticemos ...
That statement is like saying that all Christians are thieves, because there are pastors who paid tithing! or that all Christians are pedophiles ... That would be unfair Fros ... We all know that all religions are good and bad people. No religion is to blame for what some crazy.
Truth?
We ... up that spirit. Calm down ...
Drink a good palm wine and you pull yourself together.
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Pfffffffff Fros, so do not get angry ...
I'm not Islamic, but I think that Islam is a religion of terror. No dramaticemos ...
That statement is like saying that all Christians are thieves, because there are pastors who paid tithing! or that all Christians are pedophiles ... That would be unfair Fros ... We all know that all religions are good and bad people. No religion is to blame for what some crazy.
Truth?
We ... up that spirit. Calm down ...
Drink a good palm wine and you pull yourself together.

Of course , not all Muslims are killers, we agree on that my friend , but one way or the other, they support the domination of others through 'legitimate' means , which involves stealth Jihad, Taqiya and misrepresentation of facts to the gullible.

A hug back to you from me grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by vedaxcool(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
^
haba! Answer my question now, I want to move some non - camel objects thru you camel courier service! Would it be possible? I mean it does make sense hoarding all that camel technology to yourself while we need it grin grin grin, seriously guy I have furnitures I want to move next thursday, would it be possible thru this medium of yours? I am willing to pay, wait u won't need the money because u could for being rich end up in . . . U know where! Any way I am still willing to pay for the stuff so please answer my question. grin grin cheesy. What a night defecating dieties, camel courier service . . .
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by ijawkid(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: i dont bow down to no crosses. thats your sister religion. the catholic church. they like their crosses. there is a fella around here called logicboy. he bowed down to crosses for 22 years grin

Hehehehehe

Buzu boy u got me laughing my head out....

That's why logic boy ran away so quik without looking back...........
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by ijawkid(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: oh yeah 22 years. 22 years of bowing down to a cross turned him into a bitter atheist. poor soul

Very poor child indeed...

Its been long I seen him around....

Where could he be?
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
haba! Answer my question now, I want to move some non - camel objects thru you camel courier service! Would it be possible? I mean it does make sense hoarding all that camel technology to yourself while we need it grin grin grin, seriously guy I have furnitures I want to move next thursday, would it be possible thru this medium of yours? I am willing to pay, wait u won't need the money because u could for being rich end up in . . . U know where! Any way I am still willing to pay for the stuff so please answer my question. grin grin cheesy. What a night defecating dieties, camel courier service . . .
grin grin grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2012
jamil!:
this aint no research thing. the spirit revealed this to me. i was fortunate enough to find an article that backed it up. so my initial revelation was purely spiritual. then i googled around because DELAFRUITA THE PROFESSIONAL SCOFFER wanted some kind of evidence. so this here is spiritual chief. this here is a revelation not a research.
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Hehehehehe

Buzu boy u got me laughing my head out....

That's why logic boy ran away so quik without looking back...........

logicboy stays on the run. you know what scripture says right ? PROVERBS 28 VS 1 The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion. grin grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Very poor child indeed...

Its been long I seen him around....

Where could he be?
LOL oh trust me he around. he got several names now. he incognegro ( incognito ). you the one who aint been around. i know you aint in the valley of dry bones, is ya ? grin grin grin
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by jamil2(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee: this aint no research thing. the spirit revealed this to me. i was fortunate enough to find an article that backed it up. so my initial revelation was purely spiritual. then i googled around because DELAFRUITA THE PROFESSIONAL SCOFFER wanted some kind of evidence. so this here is spiritual chief. this here is a revelation not a research.
prophet buzugee who inspired this gobbledgook to you?
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2012
jamil!:
prophet buzugee who inspired this gobbledgook to you?
scoffer jamil, its like this, when you have ATE the bible the way i have, your spiritual eyes get open. when your spiritual eyes open, you start seeing things you never saw before. you start perceiving things you never perceived before. you start seeing the reason behind everything that is done in this world.

let me break it down for you. FIRST OF ALL, ALL RELIGION IS BULLCRAP. OK. however the bible ( or the scrolls ) have been with man from the beginning. the scrolls are the instruction manual for all man in how to live and treat each other and be in harmony with each other and the environment. this is the book of instructions given to us by the maker. however if you break the laws in this book there are consequences and repercussions. its all spiritual.

who administers the repercussions and consequences to you ? SATAN. he is the lords police on earth.

however despite being the lords police on earth, he has a huge ego, and is enjoying his job too much. he loves the dominion he has over sinful men. he has been given this dominion over sinful men by God. but he wants to reign forever. he wants this dominion over man forever.

well since the fall of man, man has been spiritually detached somewhat from God. as such there are not too many holy people on earth interceding on behalf of those on earth and as such the earth has been plunged into spiritual darkness ( hence the chaos ). this is what satan loves. people in spiritual darkness. because he has power over people in spiritual darkness.

however the lord made a pact ( if you read the book of romans ). the pact is that if a certain number of people return to him, once that quota has been met, he will return and establish a righteous kingdom on earth, meaning satan will be put out of business.

so what is satans best move to remain on top forever by not letting the lords quota of righteous pure believers in God be met ? RELIGION. he channels everyone into idolatry ( WHICH IS WHAT ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY AND ROMAN CATHOLICISM IS ). and when you stay in that lane of idolatry, you will never find God because in your delusion, you think you have actually found him.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE AND YOU HAVE EATEN IT, YOUR SPIRIT STARTS TO SHOW YOU SCENARIOS. AND THEN YOU CAN GOOGLE TO GET ARTICLES TO BACK UP WHAT THE SPIRIT HAS REVEALED TO YOU. THIS IS HOW I STARTED THIS TOPIC. THEN LIKE 6 POSTS INTO THE TOPIC I GOOGLED TO SEE IF ANY ARTICLES WILL BACK UP WHAT CAME INTO MY MIND. AND VOILA . WHAT DO YOU KNOW ? THERE IS. wink
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by ijawkid(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee: logicboy stays on the run. you know what scripture says right ? PROVERBS 28 VS 1 The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion. grin grin

Lol......

If logic boy catch us we don die for him hand be that o..
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......

If logic boy catch us we don die for him hand be that o..
he cant do shyttt. all we have to say when he appears is 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' grin grin
trust all is well with you Chief.
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee:

Its a wonder the guy did not get killed immediately. letting out that big secret sure took some balls on his part. he tryna double cross satan.

They made several attempts on his life but they did not succeed because his time was not up. He eventually went to be with the Lord after what was suspected to be food poisoning.

This is entire story of 'The Prophet' that tells the historical background of the creation of Islam by the Vatican.

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by buzugee(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

They made several attempts on his life but they did not succeed because his time was not up. He eventually went to be with the Lord after what was suspected to be food poisoning.

This is entire story of 'The Prophet' that tells the historical background of the creation of Islam by the Vatican.

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
See i knew attempts would have been made on his life. Thanks for the article OLAADEGBU
Re: Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2012
buzugee:

See i knew attempts would have been made on his life. Thanks for the article OLAADEGBU

He died of food poisoning, the MKO method.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The MFM Tactics / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? / Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.