Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23595 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by wisestfool2006: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2012
i hardly relate to people....
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Freeopod(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2012
Modified
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2012
I trust people easily

I drink water directly from my plastic bottles
I'm too over-conscious about what other people say about me
I'm too open to people and take life too seriously most time
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by komek(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Ishilove:
Wow I didn't know this was a bad habit 'cos I am so guilty of this
I see it as a bad habit cos we are just wasting energy.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by justdream(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint smile on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee

Guy the only explanation to your craving is that you are a vampire. or better still, you be willy-willy.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by afm4ever(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2012
This is really interesting
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ladyju(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2012
I can't do without Wearing bra. I stopped sleeping with my bra on when I started having chest and back pain. Even at that when I wake up in d morning the first thing I do is to wear my bra.

I get angry whenever I felt sand under my feet. I can't stay in an untidy room so I sweep and arrange d house all d time. Even when I visit friends lol.

I don't make friends easily (not dat I don't want to bUt it's kind of hard for me.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sagytarius(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
inspirizu: Kai ȋ̝̊̅̄
don d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mad wif laugh because laugh won strangle M̶̲̅ε ............

Anyways to τ̲̅ђe topic
Τ̲̅ђe best tin U̶̲̥̅̊ see on M̶̲̅ε at home is M̶̲̅Ɣ boxers ȋ̝̊̅̄
du wear it on street without any tope probably becos of M̶̲̅Ɣ six packs ɑ̤̥̈̊
п̲̣̣̥
d̶̲̥̅̊
build shoulders bur if am alone τ̲̅ђe best tin is on M̶̲̅ε is nurtin
ȋ̝̊̅̄
love it wen ȋ̝̊̅̄
don rinse or wash M̶̲̅Ɣ rice b4 putting it on fire ȋ̝̊̅̄
don't pick M̶̲̅Ɣ beans either
ȋ̝̊̅̄
2 love day dreaming kai ȋ̝̊̅̄
tink am addicted to this because all ȋ̝̊̅̄
tink of is doing sumtin impossible like stealing billions of naira
CBN or. Being τ̲̅ђe best footballer in τ̲̅ђe whole world make M̶̲̅ε ɑ̤̥̈̊
п̲̣̣̥
d̶̲̥̅̊
mercy βε̲̣̣̣̥ friend
Am also addicted to watching movies

Your bad habit is writing with illegible characters. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Goldieluks: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
nell07: WOW!
Thinking of it now, i actually have lotsa bad habits.. Lets see:

1) my fingers are super restless, i drum em incessantly on d table whenever they arent occcupied.. I think my fone feels d brunt of it, cos i dont stop typing, except i'm asleep. Dat explains why i dont own a touch screen.

2) I scratch my gums so they'll bleed.. Dunno why, buh i just enjoy d taste of blood in my mouth. I also enjoy d pain #dont lookat me like dat joor!#

3) I love to walk... NB: i dont have to have a destination. I just love to walk and keep walking and walking till my knees hurt (i have osteoarthritis)

4) I lick my lips on d average of 2times/minute. I hate d feeling dat my lips are gettn dry. I also enjoy d feel of smthn on my lips (ithey re d most sensitive part of me)

5) I dont like voice calls or unnecessary face to face conversations. If u have nothn IMPORTANT/NECCESSARY to say, pls dont call. Text.
I enjoy to discuss things like ideas, mysteries, concepts etc. But when it enters small talk or talking about irrelevant things like women, sex, football, driking, cars, money, clothes etc.. I get annoyed. Tho most of d time i pretend and jst let u spew ur crap so i dont appear impolite

6) i love my room dark. I mean PITCH BLACK!!!
I ve even dimmed my fone screen light to d minimum. Light makes me uncomfortable. Except when i'm outside.

7) i HATE wearing anyting besides my boxers. I strip myself d slightest chance i get. Dats why i dont have "house clothes"... Just LOTS of boxers

cool i love d smell of nail polish, polish remover, paint etc..and d musky smell of my boxers grin

9) i llooooooooovvvve touching hip/waist bones (dunno what they re called).. Just love d way d bone feels under d skin... Including mine.
Dats why i dont like women with too much flesh. If i cant easily feel d bone da makes ur waist, then U HAVE TOO MUCH FLESH!!

10) most times when i think of gettn intimate with a woman.. ALL i want is to finger her a.s.s.hole, or make her do it herself..... Dunno why but for some weird reason, i think v#g+nas are creepy n gross, and way too unsanitary for any righ thinking person to stick his member into. #like i said.. Dats jst a feeling o. Dont eat me#
i really hope dis changes before i get married.

11)i get bored with pipu, especially d female folk pretty easily.
I may meet u today, talk with u very well 2moro, spend d whole of d next day with u chattn n strolling. And after dat, ur presence only serves to annoy me. Pls if u hav a solution to dis, i wont mind if u share. It makes ladies see me as a proud snub.

12) jst repeating an already mentioned one as a way of apology.
If i'm not typing, i may go insane.
So u probably understand why i'm writing such an epistle.
Apologies to y'all.

Are you sure you are human?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by meetmuyiwa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
swtchicgurl: i don't have a bad habit.
It's a bad habit not to have a bad habit grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by femski: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
eating late at night
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by justdream(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Freeopod: Av gt too many bad habits o! But for d purpose of nairaland ama just sharE few! I bite my toe nails(dnt ask me ow i do that) i play wt ma dick a lot(especially wen am bored) and i like walkn! Am so sure  ‎​ can walk to heaven!

DUDE...I also like Master-Bating grin. could do it rite after s ex wit my GF. Is dat weird?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Amari(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
1)lickin iceblocks,sugar,dry milk,bournvita,tin tomatoes,maggi. 2)sittin on d floor rather dan d chair to watch tv. 3)readin novels even durin exam periods. 4)leavin my shoes outside unda d rain n sun,my rum8 don corect me tire. 5)4getin to make my bed except i want to sleep. Etc.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nell07(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you sure you are human?

and whats so unusual about mine? Have u been reading from page 1?

Ishilove:
You are weird.

Vaginas aint creepy; YOU are the creepy one sad
[quote author=Goldieluks]
why u taking it personal?
Why pick dat out of all 12? Didnt u read d suffix

"its just a feeling"? U dont CHOOSE wat u feel about smthning do u ?
And btw it wouldnt kill u to admit dat v.a.g.i.naz actually do look weird.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 3:51am On Jul 17, 2012
----Deleted.

What am I doing in discussing that sweet part of me in a thread that says bad habit? grin Shouldn't let anybody walk all over my sweet lil habit biko.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2012
I'm cool with it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ishilove: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2012
nell07:

and whats so unusual about mine? Have u been reading from page 1?

It wouldn't also kill you to admit that the pe.nis looks ridiculous
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
@candygosh & Belamorena
I mean f@g as in cigarette
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by shilling(f): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2012
Rodaliga: i like doin everyfin in supine position...eatin readin watchin tv..makin fone callz...drinkin..

Wow...unbelievable. Is this healthy?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by TheMatrix3: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2012
I still play Video games... My wife may have to make a hard choice some day grin. even prefer my Xbox 360 to Bleep, most times
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nasty45(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
casket: I trust people easily

I drink water directly from my plastic bottles
I'm too over-conscious about what other people say about me
I'm too open to people and take life too seriously most time
dude wt kinda name is casket?PPL SEF UNA WORI OH
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nasty45(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ivynwa: ----Deleted.

What am I doing in discussing that sweet part of me in a thread that says bad habit? grin Shouldn't let anybody walk all over my sweet lil habit biko.
cos urs cud b d nastiest ryt? I cn only imagine
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Elemental(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
I am very selective with people I talk to and associate with. I spend a lot of time with my phone and smile at it more than I do at people. I chuckle a lot when reading something funny on my phone causing others to give me weird looks. I burp out loud after eating only when I'm at home. I enjoy staring down others especially beautiful girls, when I go out. I get bored very easily. I hum and sing music anytime I feel good, I remember when a friend complained about me singing during an examination. I enjoy playing with my balls and pulling my pubic hair. I enjoy speaking with funny accents.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Going straight and try to kiss a girl I admire! I have stopped doing it for a long time.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2012
nasty45: cos urs cud b d nastiest ryt? I cn only imagine

Nasty boy go put some clothes on.
You so you so nasty boy
You so you so nasty boy
You so you so naaaaaaaasttyy boy.

Sorry I am only singing Beyonce's song to you. Haha grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by lepasharon(f): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
my bad habits:
picking my food
peeing in the bath embarassed undecided
excessive daydreaming,that i hardly focus on anything undecided
constantly comparin myself to other nd worrying what ppl think about me that im self conscious sad
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by tunnytox(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
funny thread grin grin grin my bad habits:

- sleeping late either by watching Investigation discovery or browsing NL
- I usually sleep with a urine bottle beside me cos i wee a lot (as much as i drink) and if there is no proper milk bottle I do wee in a coke or pepsi can. There was a day I forgot to empty and discard the bottle and my little daughter thought it was pepsi and drank it! my wife was so mad with me that day.
- I used to bite my finger nails but since I have dental crowns in all my front teeth I have stopped that completely, this was an habit I had for decades but each time remember how much it costs me to have these dental crowns I dare not use them to bite finger nails.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sleeky8(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox: funny thread grin grin grin my bad habits:

- sleeping late either by watching Investigation discovery or browsing NL
- I usually sleep with a urine bottle beside me cos i wee a lot (as much as i drink) and if there is no proper milk bottle I do wee in a coke or pepsi can. There was a day I forgot to empty and discard the bottle and my little daughter thought it was pepsi and drank it! my wife was so mad with me that day.
- I used to bite my finger nails but since I have dental crowns in all my front teeth I have stopped that completely, this was an habit I had for decades but each time remember how much it costs me to have these dental crowns I dare not use them to bite finger nails.

wait do u live in a face mi i slap u hse? Cus 4 d lyf of mi i cant undastand y u cant jst walk 2 d bathrum and pee as oppose 2 peein in a bottle +yuck+
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by tunnytox(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2012
sleeky8:

wait do u live in a face mi i slap u hse? Cus 4 d lyf of mi i cant undastand y u cant jst walk 2 d bathrum and pee as oppose 2 peein in a bottle +yuck+

Lol I don't live in face me I slap you house, the problem is that though the toilet is few steps away, once I walk to the toilet I usually find it difficult to get back to sleep. Since the 2LT fresh milk bottle came to my rescue I can simply guide the tip of my kini into it and wee without disturbing my sleep. grin grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by adorebee(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
I talk to my self when amn alone and happy.(May be because I have Al ways wanted to be an actress but mum refused)8.So sometimes I just cook up a story in my head and I wouls start acting alone.This is my biggest secret cos no one has ever caught me.when I notice someone coming,I would start singing
2)I never tAke things so serious.When everybody is panicking,running from danger/trying to meet up a target,that is exactly when I wld start step-walking(even whistling).I have never been left behind in anything but I know that when I get very serious,the̶̲̥̅̊ sky would be my tarmac
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Hotdiamond(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2012
One of the most nasty thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / My Wedding Pics / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.